Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question for T

On 05/31/2017 11:52 PM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 23:40, T wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2017 09:07:37 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 31/05/2017 08:58, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 12:18 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

Hmm! apparently it's in the Bible:

The Firmament, Third Heaven, and Structure of Things Biblical
www.kjvbible.org/firmament.html
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to
divide the day ... days of the Genesis regeneration the Lord God
defined
Three Heavens.

For fairly good people, good people, and very good people?

Why is it again that I like you?

You're kinky? ;-)

Not kinky. A little weird, but not kinky.

Why is it a like either one of you?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
[...]

Oh, not that much, but still ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

So can you access one from the other? Is there a doorway between
them? Could the Muslims invade the Christian heaven?

The Mormons have a heaven for believing Mormons and a
somewhat less nicer one for non-believing Mormons. The
rub is that the second tier gets to visit the first tier
for a short time before they get sent to the second tier,
so that they can always feel bad about it and regret their
decision.

Christians only have one heaven and one hell. You
can be prayed out of hell, if your loved ones get to you
quick enough. But, you really have to make a good case
to the Lord.

So if your loved ones can't get to you quick enough, you don't get a
chance to redeem yourself. Seems pretty unfair that you get sent to hell
through no fault of your own. God's system needs updating.

"no fault of your own"? Have you been paying attention?

My "speculation" was that the Lord was going to do it anyway,
but was waiting for the prayers because he loves it when
people pray for others and not just themselves.

I once prayed for a truly evil man (I won't go into it)
that had passed. The feeling I got back made my blood
run cold and took my breath away. And my prayer got
cut short. I really, really DO NOT WANT TO JOIN
THAT MAN.

I also prayed for a flawed man who was a non-believer
that had passed. He had done some truly decent things
to others during is lifetime.

Jesus actually spoke to me in English. His voice was
the loudest thing I have heard while being totally
quiet. He said "I knew him".

I can give you details on why the above would be the
case, if you like.

So apparently, there is a limit to God's forgiveness
and patience. I hope I don't find it. And only
God knows your heart.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/06/2017 18:49, T wrote:
On 06/01/2017 12:21 AM, Bod wrote:
On 01/06/2017 00:17, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 06:29 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/31/2017 02:11 AM, T wrote:
Just one heaven. I have no clue where you are coming up
with three. Maybe yo are mixing up anther religoun. Or
maybe you are listening to someone who hates the Lord.
You do realize I am a Christian?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...nthians+12:2-4

I will get back to you with the "official" answer. Give me
a day or two.

Hmm, I assume that you are going straight to the commander in chief
(god) for the answer? I will only accept the answer from the top.

Are you bored?

I'm never bored.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/06/2017 19:25, T wrote:
On 06/01/2017 02:18 AM, Bod wrote:
On 01/06/2017 10:11, alex wrote:
On 05/31/2017 10:13 PM, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 06:37 PM, Al Dente wrote:
So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test?
Did they fail?

You can't blame God. Cancer was extremely rare until we rolled out
the refined carbohydrate diet. Of course, pollution, soil nutrient
depletion caused by over-farming and marinating genetically
modified crops in glyphosate and imazamox doesn't help. Truth be
told, 99% of cancer is the result of man's own stupidity.

Hi Al,

There is a lot of truth to what you stated. Our Microbiome
is wildly thrown off by the consumption of artificially
hybridized plants with unnatural levels of carbohydrates
not found in nature.

I was injured (T2 diabetes) by Healthy Carbohydrates (there
is no such thing). I am primal now for almost four years and
have been complete drug free for almost as long. I am still
trying to get over being disbiotic.

-T

Agree! Eating the diet we ate 100,000 years ago is the key...if we
can find food that has not been destroyed by pollution and genetic
modification.

Earliest references to cancer
Some of the earliest evidence of cancer is found among fossilized bone
tumors in human mummies in ancient Egypt, and references to the same
has been found in ancient manuscripts. Bony skull destruction as seen
in cancer of the head and neck has been found, too.

Although the word cancer was not used, the oldest description of the
disease is from Egypt and dates back to about 3000 BC. It is called
the Edwin Smith Papyrus and is a copy of part of an ancient Egyptian
textbook on trauma surgery. It describes 8 cases of tumors or ulcers
of the breast that were treated by cauterization with a tool called
the fire drill. The description adds that there is not treatment for
the condition.

http://www.news-medical.net/health/Cancer-History.aspx

He is talking about the ramifications of dysbiosis. T2
was very rare. So was a lot of other things.

The unnatural levels of carbohydrates in our modern
diet throws our microbiome into a dangerous state
for our health.

I'm nearly 69 and smoked fairly heavily since I was 14, I have always
consumed sugar like their's no tomorrow, I'm also a chocoholic.
I've smoked weed for 40 years. My waist is 32" and I am healthier than
most people of my age. Nearly everyone seems to have diabetes except me.
Why is that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you
condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

Hmm! apparently it's in the Bible:

The Firmament, Third Heaven, and Structure of Things Biblical
www.kjvbible.org/firmament.html
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to
divide the day ... days of the Genesis regeneration the Lord God
defined
Three Heavens.

For fairly good people, good people, and very good people?

Why is it again that I like you?

I never said you did. Where did you get this idea?

And if you don't like me, you have hate inside of you, perhaps you
should go to hell? God is watching you always :-P

Ergh!! that's worse than being spied on by CCTV. This means that he
watches you even on the loo and in the shower.....the creepy pervert.
God sounds more like Rolf Harris.

Oh yeah, you don't get away with ****e. God Inside me
is the Holy Spirit.

Of course it is......cough
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/06/2017 10:11, alex wrote:
On 05/31/2017 10:13 PM, T wrote:
[...]

For an intelligent guy, you are asking a rather odd question.

Here is your answer:
https://www.thoughtco.com/introducti...-curve-3126337

An by the way, only 1 in 11 of us have Diabetes. Not 100%.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/02/2017 12:15 PM, Bod wrote:
Oh yeah, you don't get away with ****e. God Inside me
is the Holy Spirit.

Of course it is......cough

God love you Bod.

I think you are bored.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/06/2017 10:11, alex wrote:
On 05/31/2017 10:13 PM, T wrote:
[...]

I said "seems". I meant an awful lot that I know has it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/06/2017 20:17, T wrote:
On 06/02/2017 12:15 PM, Bod wrote:
Oh yeah, you don't get away with ****e. God Inside me
is the Holy Spirit.

Of course it is......cough

God love you Bod.

I think you are bored.

You think wrong.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/02/2017 12:23 PM, Bod wrote:
On 02/06/2017 20:17, T wrote:
On 06/02/2017 12:15 PM, Bod wrote:
Oh yeah, you don't get away with ****e. God Inside me
is the Holy Spirit.

Of course it is......cough

God love you Bod.

I think you are bored.

You think wrong.

Oh nothing to love? Ooops, I forgot, you are British.
(Just pulling your chain.)

God still loves you
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/02/2017 12:18 PM, Bod wrote:
On 02/06/2017 19:43, T wrote:

So apparently, there is a limit to God's forgiveness
and patience. I hope I don't find it. And only
God knows your heart.

Yeah sure.

How does playing golf for eternity sound?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/06/2017 10:11, alex wrote:
On 05/31/2017 10:13 PM, T wrote:
[...]

I see people eat stuff in front of me all the time that
would do serious damage to me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"T" wrote in message news
Here is something that we hold to, that you do not

You shall do no murder, you shall not commit adultery, you
shall not corrupt boys, you shall not commit fornication,
you shall not steal, you shall not deal in magic, you shall
do no sorcery, you shall not murder a child by abortion
nor kill them when born, you shall not covet your neighbor's
goods, you shall not perjure yourself, you shall not bear
false witness, you shall not speak evil, you shall not
cherish a grudge, you shall not be double-minded nor
double-tongued;
--Teachings of the Apostles, 2:2

Oh for crying out load, what kind of a life can we have without magic and
sorcery???

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message

I'm nearly 69 and smoked fairly heavily since I was 14, I have always
consumed sugar like their's no tomorrow, I'm also a chocoholic.
I've smoked weed for 40 years. My waist is 32" and I am healthier than
most people of my age. Nearly everyone seems to have diabetes except me.
Why is that?

Be patient, your turn will come.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2017 3:11 PM, Bod wrote:
I'm nearly 69 and smoked fairly heavily since I was 14, I have always consumed sugar like their's no tomorrow, I'm also a chocoholic.
I've smoked weed for 40 years.

Oh, I see. You're trying to commit suicide. Have you considered inhaling CO until you stop breathing?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/02/2017 12:59 PM, dadiOH wrote:
"T" wrote in message news
Here is something that we hold to, that you do not

You shall do no murder, you shall not commit adultery, you
shall not corrupt boys, you shall not commit fornication,
you shall not steal, you shall not deal in magic, you shall
do no sorcery, you shall not murder a child by abortion
nor kill them when born, you shall not covet your neighbor's
goods, you shall not perjure yourself, you shall not bear
false witness, you shall not speak evil, you shall not
cherish a grudge, you shall not be double-minded nor
double-tongued;
--Teachings of the Apostles, 2:2

Oh for crying out load, what kind of a life can we have without magic and
sorcery???

Chuckle. Poor Harry Potter.

It was thought at the time that Jesus resurrection ended magic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/02/2017 12:11 PM, Bod wrote:
I've smoked weed for 40 years.

Hmmmmmm.

Did I say anything? Not a single word. I may
have though something, BUT THAT DOESN'T count !!!

(Actually for Christian's your thought do count.)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/02/2017 01:16 PM, Fart Meister wrote:
On 6/2/2017 3:11 PM, Bod wrote:
I'm nearly 69 and smoked fairly heavily since I was 14, I have always
consumed sugar like their's no tomorrow, I'm also a chocoholic.
I've smoked weed for 40 years.

Oh, I see. You're trying to commit suicide. Have you considered
inhaling CO until you stop breathing?

Wait until he finds out he is actually French and not British.
No amount of weeds will over come that! (Not to
mention the French getting all offended over it.)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2017 3:11 PM, Bod wrote:
I'm nearly 69 and smoked fairly heavily since I was 14, I have always consumed sugar like their's no tomorrow, I'm also a chocoholic.
I've smoked weed for 40 years.

Oh, I see. You're trying to commit suicide. Have you considered inhaling CO until you stop breathing?

Wait until he finds out he is actually French and not British.
No amount of weeds will over come that! (Not to
mention the French getting all offended over it.)

Q: How do you kill a Brit?

A: Slam the toilet seat down when he's getting a drink.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/2/2017 3:11 PM, Bod wrote:
I'm nearly 69 and smoked fairly heavily since I was 14, I have
always consumed sugar like their's no tomorrow, I'm also a chocoholic.
I've smoked weed for 40 years.

Oh, I see. You're trying to commit suicide. Have you considered
inhaling CO until you stop breathing?

Wait until he finds out he is actually French and not British.
No amount of weeds will over come that! (Not to
mention the French getting all offended over it.)

Q: How do you kill a Brit?

A: Slam the toilet seat down when he's getting a drink.

I am not going to laugh. No I am not. No, you
can't make me laugh. Okay, I laughed.

You know were the term "crapper" comes from? You
guessed it, from Britain:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Crapper
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/02/2017 11:47 AM, T wrote:
This was just the speculation used by Jews at the time
(remember we were a cult of the Jews for our first 300
or so years).

And you never got over it... Last time I talked to my ex she was
hanging out with some Messianic Jews. Now that's a weird twist almost as
good as the Identity types that think they're the real Israelites.

Marcion had the right idea but nobody listened to him. Toss the OT and
do some heavy editing of the NT to get rid of the propaganda directed to
the Jews of the day who weren't buying it anyway.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/02/2017 11:59 AM, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 10:40 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/31/2017 09:05 PM, T wrote:
There have been times were I was curious were they
got that number, but I was afraid they'd answer.
One of the guys I work for is a JW. He is a stand
up guy.

http://www.drbo.org/chapter/73007.htm

[4] And I heard the number of them that were signed, an hundred
forty-four thousand were signed, of every tribe of the children of
Israel.

Apocalypse 7:4 (or Revelation, if you prefer)

There were some good 'shrooms on Patmos.

Interesting. Glad I heard it from you instead of them.
Leave it to them to take it literally.

A quick overview on Revelations:
https://orthodoxwiki.org/Book_of_Revelation

imnsho, the worst thing that ever happened was when the Protestants
started leaving bibles in the vernacular lying around. The Catholics
cherry pick the NT and dip into the OT for Psalms and a few bits from
Isaiah. Much evil has come from the great unwashed reading the bible and
drawing their own warped conclusions.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/02/2017 01:59 PM, dadiOH wrote:
"T" wrote in message news
Here is something that we hold to, that you do not

You shall do no murder, you shall not commit adultery, you
shall not corrupt boys, you shall not commit fornication,
you shall not steal, you shall not deal in magic, you shall
do no sorcery, you shall not murder a child by abortion
nor kill them when born, you shall not covet your neighbor's
goods, you shall not perjure yourself, you shall not bear
false witness, you shall not speak evil, you shall not
cherish a grudge, you shall not be double-minded nor
double-tongued;
--Teachings of the Apostles, 2:2

Oh for crying out load, what kind of a life can we have without magic and
sorcery???

The deal with the pigs, the wine trick, raising the dead, and the self
replicating loaves and fishes isn't enough magic for you? How about the
Transubstantiation?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 09:05 PM, T wrote:
[...]

The more folks that can read the scripture, the better.

http://www.saintjonah.org/chrysostom_scripture.htm
If grief befalls you, dive into them as into a chest
of medicines; take from there comfort for your trouble,
be it loss, or death, or bereavement of relations; or
rather do not merely dive into them but take them
wholly to yourself, keeping them in your mind."
-- Saint John Chrysostom Hom. IX On Colossians

Posted to alt.home.repair

"T" wrote in message
[...]

It is not magic if it is done by God who created the universe,
unless you don't believe in god.

You forgot raising Lazarus from the dead. The Roman historical
account said he smelled bad (decomposition).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/02/2017 09:10 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/02/2017 11:47 AM, T wrote:
This was just the speculation used by Jews at the time
(remember we were a cult of the Jews for our first 300
or so years).

And you never got over it... Last time I talked to my ex she was
hanging out with some Messianic Jews. Now that's a weird twist almost as
good as the Identity types that think they're the real Israelites.

Marcion had the right idea but nobody listened to him. Toss the OT and
do some heavy editing of the NT to get rid of the propaganda directed to
the Jews of the day who weren't buying it anyway.

The reason I pointed out the we were a cult of Judaism
was that some think we have no root before Jesus
appeared on the scene. A lot of the customs and
traditions came from those roots.

Messianic Jews are very comfortable to be around
as Christians. Some of the non-Messianic Jews
have chips on their shoulders so big, it is
hard to fathom how they can walk. This
is weird to me as Christians mean them no harm
and are actually larger supporters of Israel
than are (American) Jews. Secular Jews are
very anti-Zionist for the most part.

And there does need to be some healing between us.
They use to turn us into the Romans to be tortured
to death; we got even when our numbers got larger
than theirs. Neither behavior was/is acceptable
under either religoun/theology.

And those with huge chips on their shoulders need to
remember who the Righteous Gentiles were and exactly
who it was that tossed them into the gas chambers
and sent them to frozen death/labor camps in Siberia.
Hint: Left Wing Atheists.

It is weird to me that in some parts of Eastern Europe,
Secular Jew is another name for a Communist.

Orthodox Jews have a whole set of rules they
have to follow about treating us Gentiles well.
Works for me. Hope to return the respect
to them as well.

Did you know there is a Jewish saint in Brazil:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/christia...-jewish-saint/

The local Jewish community sees it as a bridge between
the two communities. Little by little, the healing
continues.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/06/2017 19:43, T wrote:

So apparently, there is a limit to God's forgiveness
and patience. I hope I don't find it. And only
God knows your heart.

Yeah sure.

How does playing golf for eternity sound?

You have to be bribed ?
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

You have my sympathy, but is your god punishing you or something?
Strange that I don't believe, yet it's you who has been afflicted.
Ooh I know your answer, "god works in mysterious ways".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/06/2017 21:03, dadiOH wrote:
"Bod" wrote in message

I'm nearly 69 and smoked fairly heavily since I was 14, I have always
consumed sugar like their's no tomorrow, I'm also a chocoholic.
I've smoked weed for 40 years. My waist is 32" and I am healthier than
most people of my age. Nearly everyone seems to have diabetes except me.
Why is that?

Be patient, your turn will come.

Diabetes or death? The only certainty out of those two is death.
We all will get that. There is also no history of Diabetes in my family.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/06/2017 19:43, T wrote:

So apparently, there is a limit to God's forgiveness
and patience. I hope I don't find it. And only
God knows your heart.

Yeah sure.

How does playing golf for eternity sound?

You have to be bribed ?

That explains a lot!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/03/2017 12:12 AM, Bod wrote:

I see people eat stuff in front of me all the time that
would do serious damage to me.

You have my sympathy, but is your god punishing you or something?

No, it is just nature.

Strange that I don't believe, yet it's you who has been afflicted.
Ooh I know your answer, "god works in mysterious ways".

He is more concerned about my soul than my body.
But he has provided. I am drug free now for
several years. Glory be to God!

He is active in my life. I have to trust him.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not
unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways
acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

--proverbs 3:5-6

Once I was turned down for a job I thought I was perfect for.
I was hired and the next day fired. I did not understand for
years why. When I finally knew the reason, oh boy did
he protect me!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message

I'm nearly 69 and smoked fairly heavily since I was 14, I have always
consumed sugar like their's no tomorrow, I'm also a chocoholic.
I've smoked weed for 40 years. My waist is 32" and I am healthier than
most people of my age. Nearly everyone seems to have diabetes except me.
Why is that?

Be patient, your turn will come.

Diabetes or death? The only certainty out of those two is death.
We all will get that. There is also no history of Diabetes in my family.

That doesn't matter any more. T2 is an injury: carbohydrate
poisoning

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/06/2017 19:43, T wrote:

So apparently, there is a limit to God's forgiveness
and patience. I hope I don't find it. And only
God knows your heart.

Yeah sure.

How does playing golf for eternity sound?

You have to be bribed ?

That explains a lot!

What does?

Your secret is safe with me. :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/06/2017 08:51, T wrote:
[...]

You say "I am drug free now for
several years. Glory be to God!"
So you changed your eating habits and lifestyle using common sense or
did your god do it? Because with type 2 diabetes, all it takes is some
sensible advice from a doctor and common sense to get rid of it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message

I'm nearly 69 and smoked fairly heavily since I was 14, I have always
consumed sugar like their's no tomorrow, I'm also a chocoholic.
I've smoked weed for 40 years. My waist is 32" and I am healthier than
most people of my age. Nearly everyone seems to have diabetes except
me.
Why is that?

Be patient, your turn will come.

Diabetes or death? The only certainty out of those two is death.
We all will get that. There is also no history of Diabetes in my family.

That doesn't matter any more. T2 is an injury: carbohydrate
poisoning

I have always had massive amounts of sugar/ salt/ fats etc. Please
explain why I have never had diabetes?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/06/2017 19:43, T wrote:

So apparently, there is a limit to God's forgiveness
and patience. I hope I don't find it. And only
God knows your heart.

Yeah sure.

How does playing golf for eternity sound?

You have to be bribed ?

That explains a lot!

What does?

Your secret is safe with me. :-)

You talk in mysterious ways, have you been chatting to god or something?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message

I'm nearly 69 and smoked fairly heavily since I was 14, I have always
consumed sugar like their's no tomorrow, I'm also a chocoholic.
I've smoked weed for 40 years. My waist is 32" and I am healthier than
most people of my age. Nearly everyone seems to have diabetes
except me.
Why is that?

Be patient, your turn will come.

Diabetes or death? The only certainty out of those two is death.
We all will get that. There is also no history of Diabetes in my family.

That doesn't matter any more. T2 is an injury: carbohydrate
poisoning

I have always had massive amounts of sugar/ salt/ fats etc. Please
explain why I have never had diabetes?

I already did in a prior question from you.

https://www.thoughtco.com/introducti...-curve-3126337

Only 1 in 11 of us get it.

Give up yet?