Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Question for T

On 06/02/2017 12:59 PM, dadiOH wrote:
"T" wrote in message news
Here is something that we hold to, that you do not

You shall do no murder, you shall not commit adultery, you
shall not corrupt boys, you shall not commit fornication,
you shall not steal, you shall not deal in magic, you shall
do no sorcery, you shall not murder a child by abortion
nor kill them when born, you shall not covet your neighbor's
goods, you shall not perjure yourself, you shall not bear
false witness, you shall not speak evil, you shall not
cherish a grudge, you shall not be double-minded nor
double-tongued;
--Teachings of the Apostles, 2:2

Oh for crying out load, what kind of a life can we have without magic and
sorcery???

Chuckle. Poor Harry Potter.

It was thought at the time that Jesus resurrection ended magic.