mac davis

Default Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

On 21 Apr 2005 07:36:23 -0700, "Cokey" wrote:

Do spammers go to heaven?

I sort of hope they have their own special hell.. and that they all go there
soon..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing