Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question for T

On 05/31/2017 07:21 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/31/2017 04:44 PM, T wrote:
The Mormons have a heaven for believing Mormons and a
somewhat less nicer one for non-believing Mormons. The
rub is that the second tier gets to visit the first tier
for a short time before they get sent to the second tier,
so that they can always feel bad about it and regret their
decision.

I caught a Mormon film at the New York World's Fair. It showed heaven
with the families happily united, mom and dad, gramps and granny, and so
forth. I sort of wondered how that worked and how they determined who
would be what age for the family picnic.

There were white families, Asian families, Indian families, might even
have been a few Eskimos. Only one type of family was missing. Kimball
went home and had a revelation; those sons of Ham (or actually Canaan)
could go to the picnic too.

I'm a little skeptical about continuous revelation when the revelations
seem so handy.

As far as I can tell, a Mormon's position in heaven is determined
by how well one succeeded with his family on earth. And
when Mormons get married, they really mean for eternity.
But for the specifics, we will need a Mormon is chime in.

This teaching is not Christian by the way. In Jesus words:

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are
given in marriage, but are as the angels of God
in heaven.
--Matthew 22:30 KJV

Then again, the Christian Jesus is not the Mormon Jesus.
The Christian Jesus is the creator of the universe and
the single and only god. Mother Mary is said to have
given birth to her creator. The Mormon Jesus is
the offspring of one of the many other gods. The
Mormons reuse our names. I suppose I should see it
as flattering.

"continuous revelation" is not even a good excuse for
a gods that make mistakes. A revelation should not
contrition other revelations. A god that makes
mistakes is not a god.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 8:38:09 PM UTC-5, Al Dente wrote:
So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test? Did they fail?

You can't blame God. Cancer was extremely rare until we rolled out the refined carbohydrate diet. Of course, pollution, soil nutrient depletion caused by over-farming and marinating genetically modified crops in glyphosate and imazamox doesn't help.
Truth be told, 99% of cancer is the result of man's own stupidity.

The cure for cancer is simple then. Get rid of humans. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Cancerous Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 05:17 PM, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 06:29 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/31/2017 02:11 AM, T wrote:
Just one heaven. I have no clue where you are coming up
with three. Maybe yo are mixing up anther religoun. Or
maybe you are listening to someone who hates the Lord.
You do realize I am a Christian?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...nthians+12:2-4

I will get back to you with the "official" answer. Give me
a day or two.

Chase it far enough and you'll wind up in Babylon with seven heavens.
iirc, the Jews and the Moslems still have seven, the Christians dropped
a few.

1. earth, out to the exosphere.
2. outer space
3. where God lives, someplace out by Kolob

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 02:11 AM, T wrote:
Just one heaven. I have no clue where you are coming up
with three. Maybe yo are mixing up anther religoun. Or
maybe you are listening to someone who hates the Lord.
You do realize I am a Christian?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...nthians+12:2-4

I will get back to you with the "official" answer. Give me
a day or two.

Chase it far enough and you'll wind up in Babylon with seven heavens.
iirc, the Jews and the Moslems still have seven, the Christians dropped
a few.

1. earth, out to the exosphere.
2. outer space
3. where God lives, someplace out by Kolob

I will get back with the official answer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 07:39 PM, rbowman wrote:
Ramifications only happen if the law catches you. There is no "god"
watching over everything. If there was, the bad **** wouldn't happen in
the first place.

God is watching and he has chosen the 144,000. Do you have your ticket?

That would be the JWs.

There have been times were I was curious were they
got that number, but I was afraid they'd answer.
One of the guys I work for is a JW. He is a stand
up guy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 09:05 PM, T wrote:
There have been times were I was curious were they
got that number, but I was afraid they'd answer.
One of the guys I work for is a JW. He is a stand
up guy.

http://www.drbo.org/chapter/73007.htm

[4] And I heard the number of them that were signed, an hundred
forty-four thousand were signed, of every tribe of the children of Israel.

Apocalypse 7:4 (or Revelation, if you prefer)

There were some good 'shrooms on Patmos.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 23:40, T wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2017 09:07:37 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 31/05/2017 08:58, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 12:18 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

Hmm! apparently it's in the Bible:

The Firmament, Third Heaven, and Structure of Things Biblical
www.kjvbible.org/firmament.html
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to
divide the day ... days of the Genesis regeneration the Lord God defined
Three Heavens.

For fairly good people, good people, and very good people?

Why is it again that I like you?

You're kinky? ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

So can you access one from the other? Is there a doorway between
them? Could the Muslims invade the Christian heaven?

The Mormons have a heaven for believing Mormons and a
somewhat less nicer one for non-believing Mormons. The
rub is that the second tier gets to visit the first tier
for a short time before they get sent to the second tier,
so that they can always feel bad about it and regret their
decision.

Christians only have one heaven and one hell. You
can be prayed out of hell, if your loved ones get to you
quick enough. But, you really have to make a good case
to the Lord.

So if your loved ones can't get to you quick enough, you don't get a
chance to redeem yourself. Seems pretty unfair that you get sent to hell
through no fault of your own. God's system needs updating.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 23:50, T wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2017 10:08:35 +0100, T wrote:

On 05/31/2017 02:03 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 09:53, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 01:31 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 09:29, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 01:17 AM, 666 wrote:
On 05/31/2017 03:16 AM, T wrote:

Except, be careful, heaven is wonderful, but the entrance
exam is a bitch! (Watch what you do to others that
you would not want done to yourself. And that includes your
trolling.)

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

WTF? That's a pretty nasty thing for a true Christian to say.

No it isn't. The gates of hell are locked from
the inside. In hell you get to spend eternity
with like minded folks.

So revenge is in the cold heart of god. Nice.

Why are you twisting my words? The gates of heaven are
locked from the inside. This means it is a choice.

But god is the one who chooses.....no?

It is pretty much you. This is a much bigger concept than
you think. People chose evil for a reason. It is because
it removes barriers to your behavior. And you really
do not want to face God afterwards.

The good part is that he will clean you up if you ask
him to with a sincere heart. We Christians call it
"Redemption". And he expects you to make a good faith
effort to follow his teachings afterwards. I can
sent you a sweet and corny video that explains all this.

The entrance exam is a bitch! Keep your house clean. You
never know when you will be called home.

So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test? Did
they fail?

That was an interesting twist! The test is how you treated
others on this earth. Whatever you would not have befall
you, do not befall on others. Abortionists are in for
a rude awakening.

Yet many Protestants agree with abortion. All of you religious people
can't even agree on that single issue. The pro abortion protestants
would probably say that YOU will be in for a rude awakening, Lol.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 23:52, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 06:17 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 10:49, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 02:42 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 09:54, T wrote:
Are you curious about the story behind the 666?

No, why? Or are you talking about the slly devil's numbers?

I was asking him if he wanted to tell him what 666 was
all about. Hint: it is not the devil's number.

Is it that boat number 999 that capsized and reported as 666? ;-)

Hint: Bad Bod, Bad Bod, Bad Bod, no soup for you

:-)

Ok, can I have some soup when I've finished my stint on the naughty step?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/06/2017 00:07, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 06:37 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/31/2017 03:03 AM, T wrote:
Not a science text. Think "Ether", if you wish. He divided what was
there into two parts. Think in poetic terms.

When absolute literal truth doesn't work, go for poetry, metaphor, or
symbolism.

Humans often use stories to explain things. This was never intended
to be a science paper. And if yo really want to slice the baloney,
since it explained that things we did not understand were nature, it
was the start of science.

In Buddhist literature there is the concept of skillful means. A man's
house was burning down and his children were inside. He told them to
get out but they didn't realize the danger and went on playing. Then
he told them there were ponies, toys, and presents in the yard and
they rushed out to see. There were no present. The man lied --
skillfully.

So he's a liar and his kids are stupid and disobedient.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/06/2017 00:13, T wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2017 08:16:28 +0100, T wrote:

On 05/31/2017 12:02 AM, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Hi Bod,

I almost missed it. Say "ping: todd" next time.

I think you are trolling, but ...

Think of both heaven and hell as a banquet table with ten
foot long chop sticks. They are too long to feed yourself.

In heaven, everyone feeds each other. In hell, they refuse.
The gates of hell are truly locked from the inside.

Heaven is where the loving people (saints) that have
prayed for me reside. And yes, it is palpable. It
feels like a loving blanket surrounding you. And
where, the Lord permitting, I will eventually reside too.

Except, be careful, heaven is wonderful, but the entrance
exam is a bitch! (Watch what you do to others that
you would not want done to yourself. And that includes your
trolling.)

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

That sounds like something I'd read in a children's book. Please try
to grasp reality.

Really? The idea of having to spend eternity with other
mean people just like yourself is not grasping reality.
So yo get to treat other badly and have no ramifications?
Hmmmmmm ... karma is a bitch.

Erm! what you really mean, is that revenge is sweet.....a nasty attitude.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 02:11 AM, T wrote:
Just one heaven. I have no clue where you are coming up
with three. Maybe yo are mixing up anther religoun. Or
maybe you are listening to someone who hates the Lord.
You do realize I am a Christian?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...nthians+12:2-4

I will get back to you with the "official" answer. Give me
a day or two.

Hmm, I assume that you are going straight to the commander in chief
(god) for the answer? I will only accept the answer from the top.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

Hmm! apparently it's in the Bible:

The Firmament, Third Heaven, and Structure of Things Biblical
www.kjvbible.org/firmament.html
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to
divide the day ... days of the Genesis regeneration the Lord God
defined
Three Heavens.

For fairly good people, good people, and very good people?

Why is it again that I like you?

I never said you did. Where did you get this idea?

And if you don't like me, you have hate inside of you, perhaps you
should go to hell? God is watching you always :-P

Ergh!! that's worse than being spied on by CCTV. This means that he
watches you even on the loo and in the shower.....the creepy pervert.
God sounds more like Rolf Harris.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 May 2017 23:35:11 +0100, Jackson Brown wrote:

Muslims don't have smooth legs.

How many of Muslims legs have you felt? :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/06/2017 02:37, Al Dente wrote:
So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test? Did
they fail?

You can't blame God. Cancer was extremely rare until we rolled out the
refined carbohydrate diet. Of course, pollution, soil nutrient
depletion caused by over-farming and marinating genetically modified
crops in glyphosate and imazamox doesn't help. Truth be told, 99% of
cancer is the result of man's own stupidity.

What a load of bull****!

Earliest Human Cancer Found in 1.7-Million-Year-Old Bone
news.nationalgeographic.com/.../oldest-human-cancer-disease-origins-tumor-fossil-sci...
28 Jul 2016 - The ancient toe from a human relative in South Africa
could have important ... Earliest Human Cancer Found in
1.7-Million-Year-Old Bone ... on thousand-year-old mummies in Peru
revealed at least one case of a woman in ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/06/2017 03:14, T wrote:
That sounds like something I'd read in a children's book. Please
try to
grasp reality.

Really? The idea of having to spend eternity with other
mean people just like yourself is not grasping reality.
So yo get to treat other badly and have no ramifications?
Hmmmmmm ... karma is a bitch.

Ramifications only happen if the law catches you. There is no "god"
watching over everything. If there was, the bad **** wouldn't happen
in the first place.

You'd better hope, dare I sat "pray", that you are right.
What goes around, comes around. Karma is bitch.

You forgot to add...."IMO".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/01/2017 03:28 AM, Bod wrote:
On 01/06/2017 02:37, Al Dente wrote:
So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test? Did
they fail?

You can't blame God. Cancer was extremely rare until we rolled out
the refined carbohydrate diet. Of course, pollution, soil nutrient
depletion caused by over-farming and marinating genetically modified
crops in glyphosate and imazamox doesn't help. Truth be told, 99% of
cancer is the result of man's own stupidity.

What a load of bull****!

Earliest Human Cancer Found in 1.7-Million-Year-Old Bone
news.nationalgeographic.com/.../oldest-human-cancer-disease-origins-tumor-fossil-sci...

28 Jul 2016 - The ancient toe from a human relative in South Africa
could have important ... Earliest Human Cancer Found in
1.7-Million-Year-Old Bone ... on thousand-year-old mummies in Peru
revealed at least one case of a woman in ...

What part of "extremely rare" do you not understand? Idiot!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/06/2017 09:16, Pedro wrote:
[...]

No, you're the twit. The reason it's so rare in ancient times is because
we've only discovered a few 1.7 million year old bodies.
You say 99% is our own fault, so how did the 1% start originally that
WASN'T humans fault? 1% would equate to many thousands if not a few
millions of humans.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 10:51 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 8:38:09 PM UTC-5, Al Dente wrote:
So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test? Did they fail?

You can't blame God. Cancer was extremely rare until we rolled out the refined carbohydrate diet. Of course, pollution, soil nutrient depletion caused by over-farming and marinating genetically modified crops in glyphosate and imazamox doesn't help.
Truth be told, 99% of cancer is the result of man's own stupidity.

The cure for cancer is simple then. Get rid of humans. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Cancerous Monster

The brilliant minds at Monsanto are working on that:

https://detoxproject.org/alarming-le...merican-foods/

Got cancer yet?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 10:13 PM, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 06:37 PM, Al Dente wrote:
So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test? Did
they fail?

You can't blame God. Cancer was extremely rare until we rolled out
the refined carbohydrate diet. Of course, pollution, soil nutrient
depletion caused by over-farming and marinating genetically modified
crops in glyphosate and imazamox doesn't help. Truth be told, 99% of
cancer is the result of man's own stupidity.

Hi Al,

There is a lot of truth to what you stated. Our Microbiome
is wildly thrown off by the consumption of artificially
hybridized plants with unnatural levels of carbohydrates
not found in nature.

I was injured (T2 diabetes) by Healthy Carbohydrates (there
is no such thing). I am primal now for almost four years and
have been complete drug free for almost as long. I am still
trying to get over being disbiotic.

-T

Agree! Eating the diet we ate 100,000 years ago is the key...if we can
find food that has not been destroyed by pollution and genetic modification.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/06/2017 10:11, alex wrote:
On 05/31/2017 10:13 PM, T wrote:
[...]

Earliest references to cancer
Some of the earliest evidence of cancer is found among fossilized bone
tumors in human mummies in ancient Egypt, and references to the same has
been found in ancient manuscripts. Bony skull destruction as seen in
cancer of the head and neck has been found, too.

Although the word cancer was not used, the oldest description of the
disease is from Egypt and dates back to about 3000 BC. It is called the
Edwin Smith Papyrus and is a copy of part of an ancient Egyptian
textbook on trauma surgery. It describes 8 cases of tumors or ulcers of
the breast that were treated by cauterization with a tool called the
fire drill. The description adds that there is not treatment for the
condition.

http://www.news-medical.net/health/Cancer-History.aspx
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 03:03 AM, T wrote:
[...]

Stupid, disobedient, and alive. Even Plato realized a society needs a
mythology to work. For that matter, even TV show producers need a
mythology if they don't want to get canceled after the pilot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/01/2017 01:15 AM, Bod wrote:

Erm! what you really mean, is that revenge is sweet.....a nasty attitude.

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath:
for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Romans 12:19

I prefer my vengeance up close and personal but I'm not a Christian.
They have to live with cognitive dissonance.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/17 2:02 AM, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Not T, obviously, but the urge to butt in won. "The Devil made
me do it" said Flip Wilson.
Some reading if you're interested:
http://christiananswers.net
http://www.godandscience.org
http://y-jesus.com
http://www.alwaysbeready.com/bible-evidence
http://coldcasechristianity.com/2014...ide-the-bible/
This last one discusses how the Apostles died:
http://www.ichthus.info/Disciples/intro.html
This is what John Dean had to say about the Apostles' deaths.I
know the resurrection is a fact, and Watergate proved it to me. How?
Because 12 men testified they had seen Jesus raised from the dead, then
they proclaimed that truth for 40 years, never once denying it. Every
one was beaten, tortured, stoned and put in prison. They would not have
endured that if it weren't true. Watergate embroiled 12 of the most
powerful men in the world-and they couldn't keep a lie for three weeks.
You're telling me 12 apostles could keep a lie for 40 years? Absolutely
impossible.
Jesus either rose from the dead and is the Son of God or a liar.
Before the "or" makes more sense to me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/06/2017 03:01, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 5/31/17 2:02 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Religious people will do anything in their blind belief,

even risking their own daughter's health. these people can only be
described as highly stupid.

*Woman left permanently disabled because parents chose prayer over medicine*

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/01/woman-...icine-6677300/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 02:11 AM, T wrote:
Just one heaven. I have no clue where you are coming up
with three. Maybe yo are mixing up anther religoun. Or
maybe you are listening to someone who hates the Lord.
You do realize I am a Christian?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...nthians+12:2-4

Hi R,

Okay, the "official" word back is that it is a reference
used by Jews at the time for "heavenly realms". In other
words, places in heaven, but still only one heaven.

You will also noticed the use of the word "paradise"
in verse 4, meaning "heaven" as opposed to
places in heaven.

This was just the speculation used by Jews at the time
(remember we were a cult of the Jews for our first 300
or so years). Sort of like saying Reno is a place
in Nevada. And apparently, it went all the
way up to Seventh Heaven, of which the TV show was
named after.

Think of it as like me calling hell, the "eternal golf
course" or other describing an "outer ring of hell"
where people who talk in theaters and fart in crowed
elevators and Brits go. What??? Okay, maybe not
ALL Brits. What ???

Know one knows, it is just playful speculation.

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 09:54, T wrote:
Are you curious about the story behind the 666?

No, why? Or are you talking about the slly devil's numbers?

I was asking him if he wanted to tell him what 666 was
all about. Hint: it is not the devil's number.

Is it that boat number 999 that capsized and reported as 666? ;-)

Hint: Bad Bod, Bad Bod, Bad Bod, no soup for you

:-)

Ok, can I have some soup when I've finished my stint on the naughty step?

No soup for you means NO SOUP FOR YOU! Okay, maybe
when you come out of your room young man.

:-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/01/2017 12:30 AM, Bod wrote:
On 01/06/2017 03:14, T wrote:
That sounds like something I'd read in a children's book. Please
try to
grasp reality.

Really? The idea of having to spend eternity with other
mean people just like yourself is not grasping reality.
So yo get to treat other badly and have no ramifications?
Hmmmmmm ... karma is a bitch.

Ramifications only happen if the law catches you. There is no "god"
watching over everything. If there was, the bad **** wouldn't happen
in the first place.

You'd better hope, dare I sat "pray", that you are right.
What goes around, comes around. Karma is bitch.

You forgot to add...."IMO".

No, I forgot the "a".

What I forgot to add what to add was the, although
James may just be trolling, his statement of "Ramifications
only happen if the law catches you" is a shining example why
non-believers need us believers around. We has internal
regulators (account to a higher authority) that you do
not have. Without us you would require a repressive
police state to keep everyone in line.

And Karma is still a bitch

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 10:40 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/31/2017 09:05 PM, T wrote:
There have been times were I was curious were they
got that number, but I was afraid they'd answer.
One of the guys I work for is a JW. He is a stand
up guy.

http://www.drbo.org/chapter/73007.htm

[4] And I heard the number of them that were signed, an hundred
forty-four thousand were signed, of every tribe of the children of Israel.

Apocalypse 7:4 (or Revelation, if you prefer)

There were some good 'shrooms on Patmos.

Interesting. Glad I heard it from you instead of them.
Leave it to them to take it literally.

A quick overview on Revelations:
https://orthodoxwiki.org/Book_of_Revelation
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/01/2017 12:15 AM, Bod wrote:
On 01/06/2017 00:13, T wrote:
[...]

No, I mean "what goes around, comes around". Act like
a nasty ****e and it will return to bite you in the arse.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/31/17 2:02 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

You do realize the NUMBER ONE killer is DEATH BY MEDICAL? How
many countless lives have been lost because Allopaths handing
out antibiotics like candy and they won't wash the hands
between patients or after using their laptops?

How about you post a link to all those who walked into
a hospital under their own power and were taken out
in a bag?

The trick is to chose a good doctor (not necessarily an Allopath).

Oh my goodness, the Bible chimes in on that one too:

My son, in thy sickness be not negligent: but pray unto the
Lord, and he will make thee whole. Leave off from sin, and
order thine hands aright, and cleanse thy heart from all
wickedness. Give a sweet savour, and a memorial of fine
flour; and make a fat offering, as not being. Then give
place to the physician, for the Lord hath created him: let
him not go from thee, for thou hast need of him. There
is a time when in their hands there is good success.
For they shall also pray unto the Lord, that he would
prosper that, which they give for ease and remedy to
prolong life.

--Wisdom of Sirach, chapter 38, v9-14:

Those folks in your link should have payed a little better
attention to what the Bible says on such matters.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 03:16 AM, T wrote:

[...]

Not that many and not the devout ones. And you bet your
sweet arse. You don't get to make up morality to
fit your situation, unless of course, you are an Atheist.

Here is something that we hold to, that you do not

You shall do no murder, you shall not commit adultery, you
shall not corrupt boys, you shall not commit fornication,
you shall not steal, you shall not deal in magic, you shall
do no sorcery, you shall not murder a child by abortion
nor kill them when born, you shall not covet your neighbor's
goods, you shall not perjure yourself, you shall not bear
false witness, you shall not speak evil, you shall not
cherish a grudge, you shall not be double-minded nor
double-tongued;
--Teachings of the Apostles, 2:2

Atheists get to pick and choose based on the situation.
This is why they are so dangerous to be around. Remember
that the largest killer of humans has been DEATH BY GOVERNMENT.
Specifically Left Wind Atheist Government.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/01/2017 02:11 AM, alex wrote:
On 05/31/2017 10:13 PM, T wrote:
[...]

We have been genetically modifying things for a very long
time. It is called hybridization. Sometimes
with very bad results. The unnatural levels of
carbohydrates in grains for example.

Lately, we have been using gene splicing, which is a whole
'nother issue. Hybridization can only happen between
plants in the same family. Gene slicing is taking
different species and ramming them together.
Even Frankenstein was all human parts.

An example, would be to splice a cock roach on to a weasel
to produce a Microsoft Marketing Executive. "Windows Vista!
The most compatible Windows operating system ever!"

I stay a country mile away from GMOs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/01/2017 02:18 AM, Bod wrote:
On 01/06/2017 10:11, alex wrote:
On 05/31/2017 10:13 PM, T wrote:
[...]

He is talking about the ramifications of dysbiosis. T2
was very rare. So was a lot of other things.

The unnatural levels of carbohydrates in our modern
diet throws our microbiome into a dangerous state
for our health.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/01/2017 01:35 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

You can not tell the number from those fossils. The
discussion was not existed or not existed, but at
what numbers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
[...]

Oh yeah, you don't get away with ****e. God Inside me