Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Question for T

On 05/31/2017 06:29 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/31/2017 02:11 AM, T wrote:
Just one heaven. I have no clue where you are coming up
with three. Maybe yo are mixing up anther religoun. Or
maybe you are listening to someone who hates the Lord.
You do realize I am a Christian?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...nthians+12:2-4

Hi R,

Okay, the "official" word back is that it is a reference
used by Jews at the time for "heavenly realms". In other
words, places in heaven, but still only one heaven.

You will also noticed the use of the word "paradise"
in verse 4, meaning "heaven" as opposed to
places in heaven.

This was just the speculation used by Jews at the time
(remember we were a cult of the Jews for our first 300
or so years). Sort of like saying Reno is a place
in Nevada. And apparently, it went all the
way up to Seventh Heaven, of which the TV show was
named after.

Think of it as like me calling hell, the "eternal golf
course" or other describing an "outer ring of hell"
where people who talk in theaters and fart in crowed
elevators and Brits go. What??? Okay, maybe not
ALL Brits. What ???

Know one knows, it is just playful speculation.

-T