Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Question for T

On 06/01/2017 01:35 AM, Bod wrote:
On 01/06/2017 09:16, Pedro wrote:
On 06/01/2017 03:28 AM, Bod wrote:
On 01/06/2017 02:37, Al Dente wrote:
So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test? Did
they fail?

You can't blame God. Cancer was extremely rare until we rolled out
the refined carbohydrate diet. Of course, pollution, soil nutrient
depletion caused by over-farming and marinating genetically modified
crops in glyphosate and imazamox doesn't help. Truth be told, 99% of
cancer is the result of man's own stupidity.

What a load of bull****!

Earliest Human Cancer Found in 1.7-Million-Year-Old Bone
news.nationalgeographic.com/.../oldest-human-cancer-disease-origins-tumor-fossil-sci...

28 Jul 2016 - The ancient toe from a human relative in South Africa
could have important ... Earliest Human Cancer Found in
1.7-Million-Year-Old Bone ... on thousand-year-old mummies in Peru
revealed at least one case of a woman in ...

What part of "extremely rare" do you not understand? Idiot!

No, you're the twit. The reason it's so rare in ancient times is because
we've only discovered a few 1.7 million year old bodies.
You say 99% is our own fault, so how did the 1% start originally that
WASN'T humans fault? 1% would equate to many thousands if not a few
millions of humans.

You can not tell the number from those fossils. The
discussion was not existed or not existed, but at
what numbers.