Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question for T

On 31/05/2017 10:49, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 02:42 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 09:54, T wrote:
Are you curious about the story behind the 666?

No, why? Or are you talking about the slly devil's numbers?

I was asking him if he wanted to tell him what 666 was
all about. Hint: it is not the devil's number.

Is it that boat number 999 that capsized and reported as 666? ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 12:10, dadiOH wrote:
"Bod" wrote in message
On 31/05/2017 08:16, T wrote:

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

That sounds great, I will be able to have conversations with people who
won't accuse me of being a troll then?

Verily, verily, I say unto thee: yes but all the conversations will be off
topic.

Ho ho :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 02:11 AM, T wrote:
Just one heaven. I have no clue where you are coming up
with three. Maybe yo are mixing up anther religoun. Or
maybe you are listening to someone who hates the Lord.
You do realize I am a Christian?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...nthians+12:2-4

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 03:03 AM, T wrote:
Not a science text. Think "Ether", if you wish. He divided what was
there into two parts. Think in poetic terms.

When absolute literal truth doesn't work, go for poetry, metaphor, or
symbolism.

In Buddhist literature there is the concept of skillful means. A man's
house was burning down and his children were inside. He told them to get
out but they didn't realize the danger and went on playing. Then he told
them there were ponies, toys, and presents in the yard and they rushed
out to see. There were no present. The man lied -- skillfully.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 02:57 AM, T wrote:
And by the way, remember Stormin the Mormon? He was
a truly good man, but not a Christian. I do believe
he was where the Lord wanted him to be. And I also
believe the Lord knew him and that he is in heaven.

Are Catholics Christian, he asked innocently.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 May 2017 08:58:17 +0100, T wrote:

On 05/31/2017 12:18 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

So can you access one from the other? Is there a doorway between them? Could the Muslims invade the Christian heaven?

--
A car hit an elderly Jewish man. The paramedic says, "Are you comfortable?" The man says, "I make a good living."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

Hmm! apparently it's in the Bible:

The Firmament, Third Heaven, and Structure of Things Biblical
www.kjvbible.org/firmament.html
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to
divide the day ... days of the Genesis regeneration the Lord God defined
Three Heavens.

For fairly good people, good people, and very good people?

--
If only women came with pull-down menus and on-line help.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

So can you access one from the other? Is there a doorway between them?
Could the Muslims invade the Christian heaven?

Indeed, could the Christians steal all of the Muslim virgins.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

So can you access one from the other? Is there a doorway between
them? Could the Muslims invade the Christian heaven?

Indeed, could the Christians steal all of the Muslim virgins.

Anyway, who'd want to go to heaven and mix with suicide bombers or do
the Muslims have a separate section with a door labeled Paradise.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

So can you access one from the other? Is there a doorway between
them? Could the Muslims invade the Christian heaven?

Indeed, could the Christians steal all of the Muslim virgins.

Anyway, who'd want to go to heaven and mix with suicide bombers or do
the Muslims have a separate section with a door labeled Paradise.

Which actually leads to a huge drop into a chasm of fire.

--
There are two people I trust to use my computer. Myself and you are not the other one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

So can you access one from the other? Is there a doorway between them?
Could the Muslims invade the Christian heaven?

Indeed, could the Christians steal all of the Muslim virgins.

Why would they want to? Eurgh! Imagine sleeping with a Muslim woman, they're really ugly.

--
There are two people I trust to use my computer. Myself and you are not the other one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 May 2017 10:08:35 +0100, T wrote:

On 05/31/2017 02:03 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 09:53, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 01:31 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 09:29, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 01:17 AM, 666 wrote:
On 05/31/2017 03:16 AM, T wrote:

Except, be careful, heaven is wonderful, but the entrance
exam is a bitch! (Watch what you do to others that
you would not want done to yourself. And that includes your
trolling.)

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

WTF? That's a pretty nasty thing for a true Christian to say.

No it isn't. The gates of hell are locked from
the inside. In hell you get to spend eternity
with like minded folks.

So revenge is in the cold heart of god. Nice.

Why are you twisting my words? The gates of heaven are
locked from the inside. This means it is a choice.

But god is the one who chooses.....no?

It is pretty much you. This is a much bigger concept than
you think. People chose evil for a reason. It is because
it removes barriers to your behavior. And you really
do not want to face God afterwards.

The good part is that he will clean you up if you ask
him to with a sincere heart. We Christians call it
"Redemption". And he expects you to make a good faith
effort to follow his teachings afterwards. I can
sent you a sweet and corny video that explains all this.

The entrance exam is a bitch! Keep your house clean. You
never know when you will be called home.

So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test? Did they fail?

--
"VAT is a simple tax..." -- Anthony Barber, Chancellor of the Exchequer on the introduction of VAT on April Fool's Day in 1973.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 May 2017 08:16:28 +0100, T wrote:

On 05/31/2017 12:02 AM, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Hi Bod,

I almost missed it. Say "ping: todd" next time.

I think you are trolling, but ...

Think of both heaven and hell as a banquet table with ten
foot long chop sticks. They are too long to feed yourself.

In heaven, everyone feeds each other. In hell, they refuse.
The gates of hell are truly locked from the inside.

Heaven is where the loving people (saints) that have
prayed for me reside. And yes, it is palpable. It
feels like a loving blanket surrounding you. And
where, the Lord permitting, I will eventually reside too.

Except, be careful, heaven is wonderful, but the entrance
exam is a bitch! (Watch what you do to others that
you would not want done to yourself. And that includes your
trolling.)

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

That sounds like something I'd read in a children's book. Please try to grasp reality.

--
"VAT is a simple tax..." -- Anthony Barber, Chancellor of the Exchequer on the introduction of VAT on April Fool's Day in 1973.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

So can you access one from the other? Is there a doorway between them?
Could the Muslims invade the Christian heaven?

Indeed, could the Christians steal all of the Muslim virgins.

Why would they want to? Eurgh! Imagine sleeping with a Muslim woman, they're really ugly.
--

That's why the Muslim men insist that their women keep covered up so they don't see the hairy legs, hairy armpits, Groucho Marx eyebrows and mustache.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hairy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 03:16 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
That's why the Muslim men insist that their women keep covered up so they don't see the hairy legs, hairy armpits, Groucho Marx eyebrows and mustache.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hairy Monster

And that's before they hit puberty!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 May 2017 21:18:09 +0100, Harry Yayness wrote:

On 05/31/2017 03:16 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
That's why the Muslim men insist that their women keep covered up so they don't see the hairy legs, hairy armpits, Groucho Marx eyebrows and mustache.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hairy Monster

And that's before they hit puberty!

Muslims don't require puberty in their wives.

--
Why are Jewish Men circumcised? Because Jewish women don't like anything that isn't 20% off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 4:26:16 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2017 21:18:09 +0100, Harry Yayness wrote:

On 05/31/2017 03:16 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
That's why the Muslim men insist that their women keep covered up so they don't see the hairy legs, hairy armpits, Groucho Marx eyebrows and mustache.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hairy Monster

And that's before they hit puberty!

Muslims don't require puberty in their wives.
--

And the little boys they bugger. That's probably why Muslim men are so crazy. It's because of what happened to them when they were small boys. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Bugeyed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 May 2017 22:54:18 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 4:26:16 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2017 21:18:09 +0100, Harry Yayness wrote:

On 05/31/2017 03:16 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
That's why the Muslim men insist that their women keep covered up so they don't see the hairy legs, hairy armpits, Groucho Marx eyebrows and mustache.ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hairy Monster

And that's before they hit puberty!

Muslims don't require puberty in their wives.
--

And the little boys they bugger. That's probably why Muslim men are so crazy. It's because of what happened to them when they were small boys. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Bugeyed Monster

They only bugger white boys, Muslim boys are ugly.

--
If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

Hmm! apparently it's in the Bible:

The Firmament, Third Heaven, and Structure of Things Biblical
www.kjvbible.org/firmament.html
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to
divide the day ... days of the Genesis regeneration the Lord God defined
Three Heavens.

For fairly good people, good people, and very good people?

Why is it again that I like you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

So can you access one from the other? Is there a doorway between them?
Could the Muslims invade the Christian heaven?

The Mormons have a heaven for believing Mormons and a
somewhat less nicer one for non-believing Mormons. The
rub is that the second tier gets to visit the first tier
for a short time before they get sent to the second tier,
so that they can always feel bad about it and regret their
decision.

Christians only have one heaven and one hell. You
can be prayed out of hell, if your loved ones get to you
quick enough. But, you really have to make a good case
to the Lord.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 06:39 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/31/2017 02:57 AM, T wrote:
And by the way, remember Stormin the Mormon? He was
a truly good man, but not a Christian. I do believe
he was where the Lord wanted him to be. And I also
believe the Lord knew him and that he is in heaven.

Are Catholics Christian, he asked innocently.

Oh course they are. So are Lutherans. Baptists, well ...
Yes, they are too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 03:16 AM, T wrote:

[...]

That was an interesting twist! The test is how you treated
others on this earth. Whatever you would not have befall
you, do not befall on others. Abortionists are in for
a rude awakening.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 09:54, T wrote:
Are you curious about the story behind the 666?

No, why? Or are you talking about the slly devil's numbers?

I was asking him if he wanted to tell him what 666 was
all about. Hint: it is not the devil's number.

Is it that boat number 999 that capsized and reported as 666? ;-)

Hint: Bad Bod, Bad Bod, Bad Bod, no soup for you

:-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 06:37 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/31/2017 03:03 AM, T wrote:
Not a science text. Think "Ether", if you wish. He divided what was
there into two parts. Think in poetic terms.

When absolute literal truth doesn't work, go for poetry, metaphor, or
symbolism.

Humans often use stories to explain things. This was never intended
to be a science paper. And if yo really want to slice the baloney,
since it explained that things we did not understand were nature, it
was the start of science.

In Buddhist literature there is the concept of skillful means. A man's
house was burning down and his children were inside. He told them to get
out but they didn't realize the danger and went on playing. Then he told
them there were ponies, toys, and presents in the yard and they rushed
out to see. There were no present. The man lied -- skillfully.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Really? The idea of having to spend eternity with other
mean people just like yourself is not grasping reality.
So yo get to treat other badly and have no ramifications?
Hmmmmmm ... karma is a bitch.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 06:29 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/31/2017 02:11 AM, T wrote:
Just one heaven. I have no clue where you are coming up
with three. Maybe yo are mixing up anther religoun. Or
maybe you are listening to someone who hates the Lord.
You do realize I am a Christian?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...nthians+12:2-4

I will get back to you with the "official" answer. Give me
a day or two.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ramifications only happen if the law catches you. There is no "god" watching over everything. If there was, the bad **** wouldn't happen in the first place.

--
Why do divorces cost so much? They're worth it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 03:16 AM, T wrote:

[...]

Stop evading the question. Why does god allow good folk to die?

--
Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
[...]

Is there a path between Mormon and Christian heavens? If not why not?

--
She was engaged to a boyfriend with a wooden leg but broke it off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

Hmm! apparently it's in the Bible:

The Firmament, Third Heaven, and Structure of Things Biblical
www.kjvbible.org/firmament.html
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to
divide the day ... days of the Genesis regeneration the Lord God defined
Three Heavens.

For fairly good people, good people, and very good people?

Why is it again that I like you?

I never said you did. Where did you get this idea?

And if you don't like me, you have hate inside of you, perhaps you should go to hell? God is watching you always :-P

--
My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli - a strong currant pulled him in.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 May 2017 23:35:11 +0100, Jackson Brown wrote:

Muslims don't have smooth legs.

--
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
Posted to alt.home.repair

So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test? Did they fail?

You can't blame God. Cancer was extremely rare until we rolled out the refined carbohydrate diet. Of course, pollution, soil nutrient depletion caused by over-farming and marinating genetically modified crops in glyphosate and imazamox doesn't help.
Truth be told, 99% of cancer is the result of man's own stupidity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
[...]

You are an irreplaceable force of nature. :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
[...]

You are a funny bunny!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 03:16 AM, T wrote:

[...]

Because I did not think you were serious. I can't
always tell when you are serious and when your are
being a friendly rascal.

People, good and bad, die because it is part of nature,
not something they did. Jesus did address this:

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in
heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and
on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the
unjust.
--Matthew 5:45 KJV

But that does not mean he does not ca

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear not therefo ye are of more value than many sparrows.
--Luke 12:7

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 06:37 PM, Al Dente wrote:
So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test? Did
they fail?

You can't blame God. Cancer was extremely rare until we rolled out the
refined carbohydrate diet. Of course, pollution, soil nutrient
depletion caused by over-farming and marinating genetically modified
crops in glyphosate and imazamox doesn't help. Truth be told, 99% of
cancer is the result of man's own stupidity.

Hi Al,

There is a lot of truth to what you stated. Our Microbiome
is wildly thrown off by the consumption of artificially
hybridized plants with unnatural levels of carbohydrates
not found in nature.

I was injured (T2 diabetes) by Healthy Carbohydrates (there
is no such thing). I am primal now for almost four years and
have been complete drug free for almost as long. I am still
trying to get over being disbiotic.

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

That sounds like something I'd read in a children's book. Please try to
grasp reality.

Really? The idea of having to spend eternity with other
mean people just like yourself is not grasping reality.
So yo get to treat other badly and have no ramifications?
Hmmmmmm ... karma is a bitch.

Ramifications only happen if the law catches you. There is no "god"
watching over everything. If there was, the bad **** wouldn't happen in
the first place.

You'd better hope, dare I sat "pray", that you are right.
What goes around, comes around. Karma is bitch.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 04:44 PM, T wrote:
The Mormons have a heaven for believing Mormons and a
somewhat less nicer one for non-believing Mormons. The
rub is that the second tier gets to visit the first tier
for a short time before they get sent to the second tier,
so that they can always feel bad about it and regret their
decision.

I caught a Mormon film at the New York World's Fair. It showed heaven
with the families happily united, mom and dad, gramps and granny, and so
forth. I sort of wondered how that worked and how they determined who
would be what age for the family picnic.

There were white families, Asian families, Indian families, might even
have been a few Eskimos. Only one type of family was missing. Kimball
went home and had a revelation; those sons of Ham (or actually Canaan)
could go to the picnic too.

I'm a little skeptical about continuous revelation when the revelations
seem so handy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/31/2017 07:37 PM, Al Dente wrote:
So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test? Did
they fail?

You can't blame God. Cancer was extremely rare until we rolled out the
refined carbohydrate diet. Of course, pollution, soil nutrient
depletion caused by over-farming and marinating genetically modified
crops in glyphosate and imazamox doesn't help. Truth be told, 99% of
cancer is the result of man's own stupidity.

TB, malaria, diphtheria, yellow fever, bubonic plague, wars, famine...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_marks_of_existence

Existence is dukkha.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ramifications only happen if the law catches you. There is no "god"
watching over everything. If there was, the bad **** wouldn't happen in
the first place.

God is watching and he has chosen the 144,000. Do you have your ticket?