Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Question for T

On Wed, 31 May 2017 08:16:28 +0100, T wrote:

On 05/31/2017 12:02 AM, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Hi Bod,

I almost missed it. Say "ping: todd" next time.

I think you are trolling, but ...

Think of both heaven and hell as a banquet table with ten
foot long chop sticks. They are too long to feed yourself.

In heaven, everyone feeds each other. In hell, they refuse.
The gates of hell are truly locked from the inside.

Heaven is where the loving people (saints) that have
prayed for me reside. And yes, it is palpable. It
feels like a loving blanket surrounding you. And
where, the Lord permitting, I will eventually reside too.

Except, be careful, heaven is wonderful, but the entrance
exam is a bitch! (Watch what you do to others that
you would not want done to yourself. And that includes your
trolling.)

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

That sounds like something I'd read in a children's book. Please try to grasp reality.

--
"VAT is a simple tax..." -- Anthony Barber, Chancellor of the Exchequer on the introduction of VAT on April Fool's Day in 1973.