Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Question for T

On Wed, 31 May 2017 23:50:48 +0100, T wrote:

On Wed, 31 May 2017 10:08:35 +0100, T wrote:

On 05/31/2017 02:03 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 09:53, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 01:31 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 09:29, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 01:17 AM, 666 wrote:
On 05/31/2017 03:16 AM, T wrote:

Except, be careful, heaven is wonderful, but the entrance
exam is a bitch! (Watch what you do to others that
you would not want done to yourself. And that includes your
trolling.)

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

WTF? That's a pretty nasty thing for a true Christian to say.

No it isn't. The gates of hell are locked from
the inside. In hell you get to spend eternity
with like minded folks.

So revenge is in the cold heart of god. Nice.

Why are you twisting my words? The gates of heaven are
locked from the inside. This means it is a choice.

But god is the one who chooses.....no?

It is pretty much you. This is a much bigger concept than
you think. People chose evil for a reason. It is because
it removes barriers to your behavior. And you really
do not want to face God afterwards.

The good part is that he will clean you up if you ask
him to with a sincere heart. We Christians call it
"Redemption". And he expects you to make a good faith
effort to follow his teachings afterwards. I can
sent you a sweet and corny video that explains all this.

The entrance exam is a bitch! Keep your house clean. You
never know when you will be called home.

So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test? Did they
fail?

That was an interesting twist! The test is how you treated
others on this earth. Whatever you would not have befall
you, do not befall on others. Abortionists are in for
a rude awakening.

Stop evading the question. Why does god allow good folk to die?

--
Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.