Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Question for T

On 05/31/2017 04:44 PM, T wrote:
The Mormons have a heaven for believing Mormons and a
somewhat less nicer one for non-believing Mormons. The
rub is that the second tier gets to visit the first tier
for a short time before they get sent to the second tier,
so that they can always feel bad about it and regret their
decision.

I caught a Mormon film at the New York World's Fair. It showed heaven
with the families happily united, mom and dad, gramps and granny, and so
forth. I sort of wondered how that worked and how they determined who
would be what age for the family picnic.

There were white families, Asian families, Indian families, might even
have been a few Eskimos. Only one type of family was missing. Kimball
went home and had a revelation; those sons of Ham (or actually Canaan)
could go to the picnic too.

I'm a little skeptical about continuous revelation when the revelations
seem so handy.