Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Question for T

On 05/31/2017 06:37 PM, Al Dente wrote:
So people dying of cancer on earth are just part of some test? Did
they fail?

You can't blame God. Cancer was extremely rare until we rolled out the
refined carbohydrate diet. Of course, pollution, soil nutrient
depletion caused by over-farming and marinating genetically modified
crops in glyphosate and imazamox doesn't help. Truth be told, 99% of
cancer is the result of man's own stupidity.

Hi Al,

There is a lot of truth to what you stated. Our Microbiome
is wildly thrown off by the consumption of artificially
hybridized plants with unnatural levels of carbohydrates
not found in nature.

I was injured (T2 diabetes) by Healthy Carbohydrates (there
is no such thing). I am primal now for almost four years and
have been complete drug free for almost as long. I am still
trying to get over being disbiotic.

-T