Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Question for T

On Wed, 31 May 2017 23:44:00 +0100, T wrote:

On Wed, 31 May 2017 08:58:17 +0100, T wrote:

On 05/31/2017 12:18 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 08:02, Bod wrote:
Describe what heaven will be like please!

Apparently it's all described in the Bible, so could you condense it
into the basic facts for me, I'm interested.

I've just read that there are supposed to be *three* heavens.
The confusion mounts.

The Mormons have two heavens and one hell. The Christians,
only one. Perhaps you are thinking of a different religoun?

So can you access one from the other? Is there a doorway between them?
Could the Muslims invade the Christian heaven?

The Mormons have a heaven for believing Mormons and a
somewhat less nicer one for non-believing Mormons. The
rub is that the second tier gets to visit the first tier
for a short time before they get sent to the second tier,
so that they can always feel bad about it and regret their
decision.

Christians only have one heaven and one hell. You
can be prayed out of hell, if your loved ones get to you
quick enough. But, you really have to make a good case
to the Lord.

Is there a path between Mormon and Christian heavens? If not why not?

--
She was engaged to a boyfriend with a wooden leg but broke it off.