Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Question for T

On 06/03/2017 01:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 03/06/2017 08:52, T wrote:
On 06/03/2017 12:20 AM, Bod wrote:
On 02/06/2017 21:03, dadiOH wrote:
"Bod" wrote in message

I'm nearly 69 and smoked fairly heavily since I was 14, I have always
consumed sugar like their's no tomorrow, I'm also a chocoholic.
I've smoked weed for 40 years. My waist is 32" and I am healthier than
most people of my age. Nearly everyone seems to have diabetes
except me.
Why is that?

Be patient, your turn will come.

Diabetes or death? The only certainty out of those two is death.
We all will get that. There is also no history of Diabetes in my family.

That doesn't matter any more. T2 is an injury: carbohydrate
poisoning

I have always had massive amounts of sugar/ salt/ fats etc. Please
explain why I have never had diabetes?

I already did in a prior question from you.

https://www.thoughtco.com/introducti...-curve-3126337

Only 1 in 11 of us get it.

Give up yet?