Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Question for T

On 05/31/2017 01:28 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 09:27, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 01:03 AM, Bod wrote:
On 31/05/2017 08:55, T wrote:
On 05/31/2017 12:47 AM, Bod wrote:

And in hell, you get to spend eternity with folks
just like yourself.

-T

That sounds great, I will be able to have conversations with
people who won't accuse me of being a troll then?

ps: Just found this link:

https://www.gotquestions.org/heaven-like.html

Another question for you.

If I was a very kind person who only did good things that the Bible
says, but didn't believe in god, would I go to heaven?

In a nut shell, yes.

Would you like the long version?

Ah! I put that same question to some Jehovah

Witlessess

Uncalled for

and they categorically told me no, I would go to hell.

Christianity is a different religoun that the JW's. You
will have to ask them about what they believe.

Why should I believe your version over theirs and why are they wrong?

If you ever decide to go looking, let the Lord convict you.
It is palpable.

"convict me"!? explain!

It is a personal relationship you are called into. The
communication between you and the Lord will be precisely
tailored to you. However he does it, you will have no
doubt. That is what I mean by "convict".

And by the way, remember Stormin the Mormon? He was
a truly good man, but not a Christian. I do believe
he was where the Lord wanted him to be. And I also
believe the Lord knew him and that he is in heaven.