Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Question for T

On 06/03/2017 04:17 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 4:39:03 AM UTC-4, T wrote:

Do not trust GP's with T2 Diabetes. The CONFLICT
OF INTEREST is prodigious. They want "customers",
they do not want to "heal".

Not all MDs are like that. I'm confident that mine
will tell me to lay off the carbs (which I already have
done to some extent) when my blood sugar starts rising.

Hi Cindy,

My ER Allopath was honest and spot on accurate. So,
you are correct. My GP, lets just say I'd like my
money back.

My mother's on Metformin and loads up her shopping cart
with ice cream and other treats. She knows she shouldn't,
but has decided that at her age she's going to eat what
she pleases.

She is committing suicide. High Glycemic carbs are
extremely addictive, as you have noticed with your
mother.

Be careful of Metformin. It is nasty stuff. I can't
wait to sign up for the inevitable class action
suit over it.

Cindy Hamilton

You need to dive into Glycemic Load. This is the best web
site I have found for such:

http://nutritiondata.self.com

It lists carbs and load (and lots of other stuff).

You just add up your load for the day. I try to keep mine
to under 10. You would probably be okay with 20. Keep
in mind that not all carbs are processed the same by
your body.

Also be careful of any vigorous exercise that tricks
your liver into thinking you are running for your
life. Your liver will pump our massive amount of glycogen
which will spike your blood sugar. (Your liver makes
all the blood sugar you need from fat and protein.)

Your in mental illness,
-T