Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Question for T

On 06/06/2017 04:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/06/2017 11:58, T wrote:
On 06/06/2017 03:57 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/06/2017 11:56, T wrote:
On 06/06/2017 03:54 AM, Bod wrote:
On 06/06/2017 11:50, T wrote:
On 06/03/2017 11:50 AM, rbowman wrote:
So invoking supernatural forces isn't magic when a supernatural
being does it?

When God does it, no.

How about intervention by the saints?

They have no power on their own. It is all though God.

You know this!? how?

Haven't you given up yet?

That's not an asnswer.

And you asked a question that was obvious.

If it was obvious, I wouldn't have asked.
I notice your evasion to supply proof of your claim, *not* the voices in
your head.

Are you high?

We get this from what Jesus taught us and from our
collective shared experience.

If you are asking for proof that can be read on
an instrument, I can not give that to you any
more than you can prove you love (agape) your
wife.

Do the voices in your head tell you love your wife?
You can measure eros love (sexual attraction) on a
meter, but you can not measure selfless love (agape)
on a meter.

So I can not prove to you with science that God
exists or does not exist. Science and religoun
don't mix. Science is the study of nature (or
the creation, if you are a believer). Nothing
more and nothing less.

I can only tell you what I think and have experienced.