Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_16_] Muggles[_16_] is offline

Default Question for T

On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 08:04:59 -0600, rbowman wrote:
Still have my recorder and couple harmonicas.

I've got a recorder but it's gathering dust. The
fingering is different from the Irish flute and the
Boehm flute and my fingers can only learn do many
tricks. I do have Marine Bands in a few keys. They're
handy in bear country. Beat the hell out of those
stupid bear bells.

I really should play my recorder more often, but usually only get
inspired around Christmas. It has a nice tone to it for those holiday
songs. I do play my bigger harmonica more often, tho.

--
Maggie