Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Question for T

On 06/07/2017 05:39 AM, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 7 Jun 2017 06:05:01 +0100, Bod wrote:
BTW, I've got two acoustic six stringers, one's a
Gretch jumbo and the

I always wanted a 12 string. Sold my acoustic and electric about 30
years ago. Stuck with playing keyboard for a while longer, then sold it.
Still have my recorder and couple harmonics.

I've got a recorder but it's gathering dust. The fingering is different
from the Irish flute and the Boehm flute and my fingers can only learn
do many tricks. I do have Marine Bands in a few keys. They're handy in
bear country. Beat the hell out of those stupid bear bells.