Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On 15/05/2016 16:20, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 04:41:44 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/14/2016 3:01 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2016 08:01:32 -0400, Bud Frede
wrote:

I've never heard of anyone losing their hearing due to secondhand
smoke. Can you tell us more about this?

She admitted to having been a sickly child. Probably the results of
measles or bad ear infections.

Center for Disease Control

Secondhand smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals. Hundreds are toxic
and about 70 can cause cancer.

Since the 1964 Surgeon Generals Report, 2.5 million adults who were
nonsmokers died because they breathed secondhand smoke.

Secondhand smoke causes numerous health problems in infants and
children, including more frequent and severe asthma attacks, respiratory
infections, ear infections, and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
Smoking during pregnancy results in more than 1,000 infant deaths
annually.

http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_stat...ealth_effects/

I don't think I need to post the entire website.

Bod, how many years have you smoked? Would you say you were less well
than anyone else?

53 years and fitter than most people of my age who don't smoke.
My brother never smoked in his life and died aged 59. I'm coming up to 68.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 17:04:05 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 15/05/2016 15:55, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Wed, 11 May 2016 17:43:32 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 11/05/2016 17:32, Muggles wrote:
On 5/11/2016 3:39 AM, T wrote:
On 05/11/2016 01:02 AM, Bod wrote:
On 10/05/2016 21:37, Muggles wrote:
On 5/10/2016 2:22 PM, T wrote:
On 05/08/2016 12:26 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 5/8/2016 1:33 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 08 May 2016 04:03:28 +0100, Muggles

wrote:

On 5/7/2016 4:08 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sat, 07 May 2016 21:36:25 +0100, Winston_Smith
wrote:

On Sat, 07 May 2016 21:09:27 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

As intelligence increases with each generation, religion
decreases.

Can you prove a decrease in religion results in an increase of
intelligence ? There seem to be examples to the contrary here.

I'd say the increase in intelligence causes the decrease in
religion.
Clever folk realise what they've been taught is a load of ****e.

Religion is only the outward expression of a desire or
acknowledgement
that a greater power exists beyond our own selves.

Yes I know what religion is, and it's nonsensical.

No, religion is a logical response to an inward sense that
greatness
exists outside of being human.

There is no evidence of a greater power.

Who designed the human nervous system? What sort of intelligence
would
it take to get it to function correctly?

If there was one, there would be evidence,

There is evidence, but even evidence is subject to your individual
belief system.

and if
we have to worship it, he would ask for the worship.

Would you want to have to ask, or would you want such adoration
given
freely to you?

And looking around you, you see God's hand in everything.

yeah ...

Hmm, like some innocent babies being born blind/ limbless etc?

Hi Bod,

Long time no talk. Hope this find you well over on the island.

That is nature, not God's doing. And don't think for one second
that God doesn't notice.

Luke 12:7 KJV
But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear
not therefo ye are of more value than many sparrows.

We also feel God presence around those who are helpless. This
is what Muggles and I an talking about.

And, by the way, we are servants of Christ. We are expected
to be his arms and legs. No sitting back and hitting others
over the head (taxes) and demanding that they take care of
the helpless, but not lifting a figer ourselves. It is
the deference between society, which is a blessing, and
government, which is to punish.

I've always thought that since it says we are the "body" of Christ that
it included the entire body, not just the arms and legs. I've joked
that I must be a gall bladder because even as a child people would say
things to me like, "You've got GALL to say that!" lol I guess I wasn't
born with much tact!

sing "all things bright and wonderful, the lord god made them all".

Yup. All things seen and unseen. You should feel our hearts
when we look at the stars. The universe is beyond our human
capability to comprehend (the hand of God).

Then recite "god made all men equal"

Colonel Colt made all men equal.

God loves each and every one of us.

What a load of crap!!

Watch out what you do unto the least of you. You
are also doing it unto God. That included the
rivers of blood from the abortionist's knife.

Guess you have never looked into someone's eyes and
seen the love of God.

Many people won't look others eye to eye because they can see into that
person's soul what they are going through, or what they are about. Have
you noticed that people don't like looking at each other eye to eye?

I always do. Autistic people have trouble in looking into peoples eyes
though.
Only by looking into someone's eyes can you see their sincerity.

Where did you get that idea from? I used to work in a school which had
autistic kids, and they had perfectly normal conversations with me.

Because I know about Autism and you haven't got a clue.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/blog/20...ke-eye-contact

I just told you, I've had normal conversations with many of them. They're odd people, but conversation is not none of the things they have trouble with. As your link talks about how to encourage eye contact, perhaps the ones I met were brought up properly.

--
A guy says, "I remember the first time I used alcohol as a substitute for women."
"Yeah what happened?" asked the other.
Posted to alt.home.repair

My point exactly. I hear all this ******** about this food is bad for you, don't do this, etc, etc. It has no basis in the real world.

--
"Inflation is creeping up," a young man said to his friend,
"Yesterday I ordered a $25.00 steak in a restaurant and told them
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

It's a common trait with Autism. Nothing at all to do with their upbringing.
--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

YOUR link says you can train them to make normal eye contact. Clearly either that's happened, or it's a load of ******** about them not making eye contact, because they ALL spoke to me in a completely normal way.

--
What did the elephant say to the naked man?
How do you pick up anything with that?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

Training Austistics to make eye contact has to be taught and normally by
a specialist.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 05/14/2016 11:50 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 14 May 2016 22:42:47 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 05/14/2016 06:44 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
You can't believe two religions. If you became Buddhist, you must think
Catholicism was incorrect, or you'd still be in that religion.

http://www.amazon.com/Zen-Catholicis.../dp/0824514254
http://www.ncregister.com/site/artic..._collide_dont/

Some have tried to straddle the fence.

Its hardly straddling the fence. If you like steak, but also like
meatloaf....and decide that meatloaf is what you want to eat...it
makes steak no less a yummy food.

Sure, if you go to the cafeteria and pick out the parts you like.

33. "Therefore, Ananda, be islands unto yourselves, refuges unto
yourselves, seeking no external refuge; with the Dhamma as your island,
the Dhamma as your refuge, seeking no other refuge.

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipit....1-6.vaji.html

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how
can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man
cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:5-6

Of course you could argue the Dhamma is the Logos that was made
incarnate in Jesus and Buddha was a pre-Christian saint. Or something.

http://www.lionsroar.com/reviews-how...e-st-josaphat/

There was some cross-pollination during the time of the Kushan Empire
when Pure Land originated and after centuries Amida Buddha seems very
close to Jesus:

http://www.jodo.org/about_plb/what_plb.html

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 19:03:54 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/14/2016 11:57 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.budsas.org/ebud/whatbudbeliev/277.htm

Religion of Freedom

This is a religion of freedom and reason for man to lead a noble life.

Buddhism can coexist with other religions. The question is if you can
check every box in the Catechism of the Catholic Church and also accept
all the teachings of the Buddha.

Two religions? That makes you doubly stupid.

--
"I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out." -- Rodney Dangerfield.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

Autistic children all get specialists. And the teachers they got were not mainstream teachers, but ones trained for difficult children.

--
Dopeler effect (n): The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Atheism vs Christianity et al : was Flashlight temptation

In article ,
wrote:

2. Scientific consensus can and frequently does change. This limits
its epistemological authority.

Scientific consensus doesn't exist. the basis of Science is
repeatedability. if a scientific claim can't be repeated by other
scientists, the consensus is that it wasn't valid OR that more research
needs to be done with better tools and methods.

That's the wonder of religion, it has no comparison to science. in fact
there is no religious consensus, which is why we have so much religious
turmoil. You seldom see scientists bombing each other because they've
debunked another scientist

The progressive nature of scientific inquiry is essential to its
value. Done rightly, science can correct its own errors. But this
presupposes science can make errors in the first place. And if that’s
true, we must ask: How do we know what could be a current error in
scientific consensus, and what do we know is absolutely true?

This is an important question to ask religious skeptics who appeal to
science. A likely response is that science may be wrong on almost
everything it says, but it almost certainly isn’t wrong about what it
doesn’t say (i.e., if science hasn’t revealed God by now, it’s not
rational to think it will). But this objection misses the point. One
doesn’t wait on science to exhaustively explain something before
believing it. If that were so, then 99 percent of human beings on the
planet wouldn’t believe in the most basic realities of existence, or
would be irrational in believing without having exhaustive scientific
knowledge. If current scientific consensus points away from the
existence of God (a highly disputable point), then who’s to say that
consensus cannot change? If it can, then science’s intellectual
authority is limited, and the expectation i

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

I've asked many questions, myself. As far as creation goes, including
human beings, the rules were defined in the beginning. Babies being
born blind or limbless and other such things happened after sin entered
the world. There is now more chemicals and pollution that we're exposed
to than there ever was, and that doesn't include what people voluntarily
do to each other or themselves exposing themselves to all sorts of
contaminates. I lost much of my hearing as a teen because I lived in a
household with parents who smoked and secondhand smoke floated in the
house constantly. It's a fact that me being exposed to those
contaminates caused my hearing loss.

We blame god for everything bad that happens to us, and don't take into
consideration that perfection ended with creation after sin entered the
world.

That's my take on it, anyway.

If god exists, he isn't worth worshipping.
https://youtu.be/2-d4otHE-YI

--
You can make a signature quote seem authoritative by attributing it to a famous person. -- Sun Tzu
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 10:08:34 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 15/05/2016 09:34, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 06:15:18 +0100, Bod wrote:

My opinion of Jews hasn't changed. The ones I meet are pleasant people.

Most Jews ARE pleasant people. And your point is?

Shalom

Gunner

y point is, that I don't hate anyone.

You said "Do try try to be consistant in your distain and hate, old boy".

I still want to know where I've shown hate! I did ask you this before.

You hate and hold believers in distain and contempt. Your posts are
rife with it. You cant see it can you? Haters seldom look at
themselves.

You are a hater.

Gunner

Any hate is in your own mind.

Your denial is quite pathetic.

I'll ask for a third time. Show me the hate statements that you claim
that I have made?

Ive produced them 3 times already. Each time you ignored or denied
them. ****youverymuch. Ive better things to do with my time than go
back and cut and paste your spew, only to have you yet again ignore or
deny its hate. **** on an electric fence.

Gunner
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On 05/14/2016 06:44 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
You can't believe two religions. If you became Buddhist, you must think
Catholicism was incorrect, or you'd still be in that religion.

http://www.amazon.com/Zen-Catholicis.../dp/0824514254
http://www.ncregister.com/site/artic..._collide_dont/

Some have tried to straddle the fence.

Its hardly straddling the fence. If you like steak, but also like
meatloaf....and decide that meatloaf is what you want to eat...it
makes steak no less a yummy food.

Sure, if you go to the cafeteria and pick out the parts you like.

What ...they keep you locked up in the Home?

[...]

Indeed there was.

Gunner

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 12:03:54 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 05/14/2016 11:57 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.budsas.org/ebud/whatbudbeliev/277.htm

Religion of Freedom

This is a religion of freedom and reason for man to lead a noble life.

Buddhism can coexist with other religions. The question is if you can
check every box in the Catechism of the Catholic Church and also accept
all the teachings of the Buddha.

try it the other way around...its not a problem.

Gunner
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 19:03:05 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2016 19:03:54 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/14/2016 11:57 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.budsas.org/ebud/whatbudbeliev/277.htm

Religion of Freedom

This is a religion of freedom and reason for man to lead a noble life.

Buddhism can coexist with other religions. The question is if you can
check every box in the Catechism of the Catholic Church and also accept
all the teachings of the Buddha.

Two religions? That makes you doubly stupid.

So the little single minded gay retard is only able to hold one
thought at a time in his mush filled widdle skull?

Shrug..thats HARDLY surprising now is it....?

Gunner
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 11:17:46 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2016 03:37:43 +0100, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2016 01:47:01 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

On Thu, 12 May 2016 00:34:17 +0100, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 11 May 2016 18:55:50 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 11/05/2016 18:41, Muggles wrote:
On 5/11/2016 12:33 PM, Bod wrote:
On 11/05/2016 18:10, Muggles wrote:
On 5/11/2016 11:39 AM, Bod wrote:

"Religion is a cultural system of behaviors and practices, world views,
sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that
relate
humanity to what an anthropologist has called "an order of existence".

"a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the
universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman
agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual
observances,
and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human
affairs
..."

Technically, if a person identifies with a particular societal
organization that shares a specific mindset relating to such things as
stated above, it can be classified as a religion.

So in your strange interpretation, I am an Atheist who doesn't believe
in *any* religion, but I am religious!!?....hmm!

No. I'm saying that the definition of a religion equates atheism as a
religion.

Being "religious" is a whole different practice.

So I'm not religious, but I am?

No. A "religion" is not the same thing as being "religious".

But I'm *not* religious in any way shape or form.

Snort! You are VERY much religious! And you preach your religion
long and loudly, to everyone you can force to listen.

I know Bod and he's not religious in any way whatsoever.

What..you two sleep together and need to back each other up? Fanatics
are that way...pathetic and queer.

I don't know any other men. Men must only know women because to know someone means you **** them up the arse?

You truely are retarded.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:40:09 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

I always do. Autistic people have trouble in looking into peoples eyes
though.
Only by looking into someone's eyes can you see their sincerity.

That's very true.

It's absolute bull****. A good liar like myself can fake looks.

Are you claiming you are autistic? Fascinating...you never stop
lying do you.....

Well...off to the bozo bin then you go.

plink

Gunner
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Sun, 15 May 2016 10:06:26 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/15/2016 12:42 AM, Bod wrote:

Do you think it would be ok with you if a non-smoker sprayed bottled
sewer gas that contained various dangerous chemicals randomly where
people would have no choice but to inhale that gas?

Why do smokers believe they have a right to poison the air other people
breath?

Depends on the levels of the sew gas and the chemicals that that non
smoker sprayed around.

If he were spewing out .005 parts per million..Id think he would not
be liable for much of anything

How about the equivalent to this:

Secondhand smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals. Hundreds are toxic
and about 70 can cause cancer.

Woman aged 112 says her secret to long life is smoking 30 cigarettes ...

26 Jan 2016 - A 112-year-old woman claims the secret to a long life is
smoking .... Meet the world's oldest best man who organised the stag do
aged 102 ...

There's always someone who appears immune when many people get sick.

Do you recommend her 30 cigarettes a day as a lifestyle?

No.

Do you recommend that she goes cold turkey on her smokes?

Gunner

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 05/15/2016 12:03 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
Two religions? That makes you doubly stupid.

Your stupidity requires no religion at all. I'm not an advocate of
either Christianity or Buddhism but better minds than your chattering
little parrot have found something of value in them.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 10:20:18 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

How about that. So you getting a wiff on rare occasions is being
poisoned far worse than I as the primary smoker? Is that your claim?

As a child I got a wiff with every breath I took while I was at home.
Those cumulative wiffs caused multiple upper respiratory infections,
including ear infections, bronchitis, and reactive airway disease.

Gee..and I wasnt any where around was I?

It should be noted that Chocolate Can cause cancer as well as coffee,
potatos and some fishes. With the exception of west coast fish...one
would have to eat a few tons of each in multiple single settings...but

There are no people forcing anyone to eat chocolate, coffee, potatos, or
fish. If people have illness as a result of allergies to those things
they don't go near them, and on top of that they aren't exposing other
people to any dangerous chemicals they have no choice by to breath.

Yes and? I dont make you breath my smoke. On the other hand..you dont
make me quit either. Sounds like a fair trade. Right?

hey...you would have to have a gas mask on your face for years at a
time...connected directly to my gas masks exhaust port, to get enough
"second hand smoke" (EEEEE!!! Run!!) to have ANY sort of medical
risk...unless you have medical issues of your own. Which you appear to
be victim of. You must curse your parents for their genetic "gift" to
you.

After years of exposure and damage to my body from secondhand smoke, I'm
highly allergic and reactive to not only cigarette smoke, but VOC's in
the air.

So your "years of exposure and damage from second hand smoke" has
given you lots of allergies and whatnot? Sucks to be you. Fortunately
you are a genetic sport, so most of us dont have to deal with you.
Shrug.

It's a fact that cigarette smoke hurts the people it comes in contact
with, including, the residue you carry on you in your hair and on your
clothes.

Really? Its a "fact"? Like Gorbal Warming and the Yehti?

Many people who smoke, not everyone, simply don't care about anyone but
themselves because their hooked on smoking psychologically, physically,
and emotionally. Essentially, they're drug addicts, only their drug is
legal.

And others blame everyone/anything for being cursed with ****ed up
genetics. Funny how that works isnt it?

--
Maggie

Gunner
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 15/05/2016 20:46, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Just what are you smoking!

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 5/11/2016 11:39 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

You talk like you're filled with hate (seriously).

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

There are no people forcing anyone to eat chocolate, coffee, potatos, or
fish. If people have illness as a result of allergies to those things
they don't go near them, and on top of that they aren't exposing other
people to any dangerous chemicals they have no choice by to breath.

Yes and? I dont make you breath my smoke. On the other hand..you dont
make me quit either. Sounds like a fair trade. Right?

Not really. It's not about 'fair trades'. I don't expect you to quit,
or even conclude that anything you do as a smoker hurts anyone around
you. I suppose I speak up on this topic because it means something to me.

hey...you would have to have a gas mask on your face for years at a
time...connected directly to my gas masks exhaust port, to get enough
"second hand smoke" (EEEEE!!! Run!!) to have ANY sort of medical
risk...unless you have medical issues of your own. Which you appear to
be victim of. You must curse your parents for their genetic "gift" to
you.

After years of exposure and damage to my body from secondhand smoke, I'm
highly allergic and reactive to not only cigarette smoke, but VOC's in
the air.

So your "years of exposure and damage from second hand smoke" has
given you lots of allergies and whatnot? Sucks to be you. Fortunately
you are a genetic sport, so most of us dont have to deal with you.
Shrug.

Since society had become aware of the real dangers of exposing people to
secondhand smoke, the world has become more and more secondhand smoke
FREE. Hopefully, as time progresses public places will completely ban
smoking, and that includes the niches people find to smoke while they
are at work. That's just a matter of time.

It's a fact that cigarette smoke hurts the people it comes in contact
with, including, the residue you carry on you in your hair and on your
clothes.

Really? Its a "fact"?

It IS a fact.

Like Gorbal Warming and the Yehti?

Many people who smoke, not everyone, simply don't care about anyone but
themselves because their hooked on smoking psychologically, physically,
and emotionally. Essentially, they're drug addicts, only their drug is
legal.

And others blame everyone/anything for being cursed with ****ed up
genetics. Funny how that works isnt it?

--
Maggie

Gunner

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 5/11/2016 11:39 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

Answer the question. And it's "truly".

--
A woman standing nude in front of a mirror says to her husband: "I look horrible, I feel fat and ugly, pay me a compliment."
He replies, "Your eyesight is perfect."
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 5/11/2016 11:39 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

And he can't even recognise what he hates.

--
We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 12:58:54 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:40:09 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

I always do. Autistic people have trouble in looking into peoples eyes
though.
Only by looking into someone's eyes can you see their sincerity.

That's very true.

It's absolute bull****. A good liar like myself can fake looks.

Are you claiming you are autistic? Fascinating...you never stop
lying do you.....

Well...off to the bozo bin then you go.

plink

Gunner

Took you long enough!!!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 20:58:54 +0100, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:40:09 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

I always do. Autistic people have trouble in looking into peoples eyes
though.
Only by looking into someone's eyes can you see their sincerity.

That's very true.

It's absolute bull****. A good liar like myself can fake looks.

Are you claiming you are autistic? Fascinating...you never stop
lying do you.....

I say I'm a good liar and you read "I am autistic". You need to get your eyesight tested. That's about the fourth time you've completely misunderstood what I've written.

Well...off to the bozo bin then you go.

plink

One less religious moron to read :-)

--
Why isn;t the apostrophe next to the L? Who ever uses the semicolon???

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:40:09 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

I always do. Autistic people have trouble in looking into peoples eyes
though.
Only by looking into someone's eyes can you see their sincerity.

That's very true.

It's absolute bull****. A good liar like myself can fake looks.

Are you claiming you are autistic? Fascinating...you never stop
lying do you.....

Well...off to the bozo bin then you go.

plink

Gunner

Took you long enough!!!!!

Had your sex change yet?

--
An old black-and-white photograph of a man milking a cow was sent to a photo-finishing company.
The man was sitting behind the cow, and all that was visible of him were his legs and feet.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 5/11/2016 11:39 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

You just think its hate...when Im accurate in my statements. But
then..people who think way too highly of themselves always do when an
accurate statement is made by another..that totally refutes their own
opinions of themselves. That too..is accurate.

Im hardly the smartest, the brightest or the most articulate. Thats a
given. But compared to you..even Stormy is a rocket scientist on a
high scale.

Sad dudette...really sad.

Have you ever seriously considered suicide? It would make your family
much happier if you put yourself out of their misery. Seriously.

Gunner
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 21:17:31 +0100, Bod wrote:

[...]

A Pall Mall light 100. Just American tobacco. You on the other
hand..appear to be hitting the hooka pretty hard..with it fully loaded
with Thai Stick.

Gunner
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On 5/15/2016 12:42 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

Ill bet you do. Snicker...Ill bet she is making you sick, isn't she?

The head doctors have a term for your illness.

Psychosomatic

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/11/2016 01:37 AM, Bod wrote:
On 10/05/2016 23:39, T wrote:
On 05/10/2016 03:11 PM, Roy wrote:
On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 3:29:34 PM UTC-6, T wrote:

A lot of atheists are very religious people.

What a load of bull****.

Too Funny!

No, all religions are contradictory, even within their own religions.

Oh brother!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

There are no people forcing anyone to eat chocolate, coffee, potatos, or
fish. If people have illness as a result of allergies to those things
they don't go near them, and on top of that they aren't exposing other
people to any dangerous chemicals they have no choice by to breath.

Yes and? I dont make you breath my smoke. On the other hand..you dont
make me quit either. Sounds like a fair trade. Right?

Not really. It's not about 'fair trades'. I don't expect you to quit,
or even conclude that anything you do as a smoker hurts anyone around
you. I suppose I speak up on this topic because it means something to me.

Oh..is that like my speach on American Liberalism and how they should
all be lined up on the bank of a ditch and machine gunned and then
covered over with a thick layer of dirt and a Freedom Park built over
the top of their corpses?

[...]

Its just a matter of time when you can walk into a mens bathroom or
men can walk into yours and both of you can stand proud at the urinal
and ****, side by side. Equal in all things. Ill bet that makes
you feel really warm and fuzzy too doesnt it? How about manditory
euthenasia after the age of 65? Does that warm up your heart too?

It's a fact that cigarette smoke hurts the people it comes in contact
with, including, the residue you carry on you in your hair and on your
clothes.

Really? Its a "fact"?

It IS a fact.

Really? Lets see your cites. And dont try providing any from groups
with a propaganda agenda. Some group thats nice and neutral.
Trot em out. Including any from any anti smoking grouips will be a
sure sign you are out of your depth and have to rely on your
Obersturmfeure to carry your water for you.

Like Gorbal Warming and the Yehti?

What..no response to other propaganda? Shame on you.

Many people who smoke, not everyone, simply don't care about anyone but
themselves because their hooked on smoking psychologically, physically,
and emotionally. Essentially, they're drug addicts, only their drug is
legal.

And others blame everyone/anything for being cursed with ****ed up
genetics. Funny how that works isnt it?

--
Maggie

Gunner

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On 5/15/2016 12:42 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

You should talk to former smokers who have since quit.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

There are no people forcing anyone to eat chocolate, coffee, potatos, or
fish. If people have illness as a result of allergies to those things
they don't go near them, and on top of that they aren't exposing other
people to any dangerous chemicals they have no choice by to breath.

Yes and? I dont make you breath my smoke. On the other hand..you dont
make me quit either. Sounds like a fair trade. Right?

Not really. It's not about 'fair trades'. I don't expect you to quit,
or even conclude that anything you do as a smoker hurts anyone around
you. I suppose I speak up on this topic because it means something to me.

Oh..is that like my speach on American Liberalism and how they should
all be lined up on the bank of a ditch and machine gunned and then
covered over with a thick layer of dirt and a Freedom Park built over
the top of their corpses?

I'm thinking you're projecting your own fantasies.

[...]

{{ geesh }} I'm conservative, not a freaky liberal.

It's a fact that cigarette smoke hurts the people it comes in contact
with, including, the residue you carry on you in your hair and on your
clothes.

Really? Its a "fact"?

It IS a fact.

Really? Lets see your cites. And dont try providing any from groups
with a propaganda agenda. Some group thats nice and neutral.
Trot em out. Including any from any anti smoking grouips will be a
sure sign you are out of your depth and have to rely on your
Obersturmfeure to carry your water for you.

Go to the CDC website. You know, the Center for Disease Control? Or, how
about the Cancer Society?? Or even GOOGLE secondhand smoke for yourself.

I've already posted info from 2 different sites. Take your pick -
search the info for yourself.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

The preponderance of medical evidence over the last 20 yeares
supports the thesis that cigarrette smoke is dangerous to both the
smoker and those around who have to breathe the second-hand smoke.

On a scale of 1 to 100..whats the danger to both groups? Medical
evidence also holds that only 25% of smokers..life long smokers for
decades, have any health issues that might be related to smoking.

Which reminds me...a non smoker buddy of mine..comes from a non
smoking family, and works with no smokers..just died from lung cancer.

Maybe if he had been exposed to smoke, he wouldnt have died? Fun to
think about that isnt it? Same way people become innoculated.

Should have smoked cannabis. That stops cancer.

--
Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy blue-green meat is bad for you.