Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Sun, 15 May 2016 21:28:29 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 5/15/2016 3:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 10:20:18 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

There are no people forcing anyone to eat chocolate, coffee, potatos, or
fish. If people have illness as a result of allergies to those things
they don't go near them, and on top of that they aren't exposing other
people to any dangerous chemicals they have no choice by to breath.

Yes and? I dont make you breath my smoke. On the other hand..you dont
make me quit either. Sounds like a fair trade. Right?

Not really. It's not about 'fair trades'. I don't expect you to quit,
or even conclude that anything you do as a smoker hurts anyone around
you. I suppose I speak up on this topic because it means something to me.

hey...you would have to have a gas mask on your face for years at a
time...connected directly to my gas masks exhaust port, to get enough
"second hand smoke" (EEEEE!!! Run!!) to have ANY sort of medical
risk...unless you have medical issues of your own. Which you appear to
be victim of. You must curse your parents for their genetic "gift" to
you.

After years of exposure and damage to my body from secondhand smoke, I'm
highly allergic and reactive to not only cigarette smoke, but VOC's in
the air.

So your "years of exposure and damage from second hand smoke" has
given you lots of allergies and whatnot? Sucks to be you. Fortunately
you are a genetic sport, so most of us dont have to deal with you.
Shrug.

Since society had become aware of the real dangers of exposing people to
secondhand smoke, the world has become more and more secondhand smoke
FREE. Hopefully, as time progresses public places will completely ban
smoking, and that includes the niches people find to smoke while they
are at work. That's just a matter of time.

If you want to be second hand smoke free, move away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

--
A gang-member was holding his 8-month-old baby while his wife was in kitchen fixing lunch.
The baby murmured "mother".
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 22 May 2016 21:55:40 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous anti-smoking people are.

--
"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words. On occasion English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary." -- James Nicoll, rasfw
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't like it, move away.

--
"Take off lid and push up bottom." (From a stick deodorant label)

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't like it, move away.

--
"Take off lid and push up bottom." (From a stick deodorant label)

yet when you get ill from your choice to smoke you will expect the finest in medical care.

soon smoking will be taxed out of existence. australia adds a buck a pack tax every year. in 10 years the added tax will be 10 bucks a pack

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

As I keep telling you, you are free to choose what air you breathe. You can walk, right?

--
Peter is in the top three most intelligent people -- Ron Tompkins, circa 2013.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't like it, move away.

--
"Take off lid and push up bottom." (From a stick deodorant label)

yet when you get ill from your choice to smoke you will expect the finest in medical care.

What a stupid argument. If you want to discuss whether medical care should be free, then by all means do so, but that's not what this thread is about.

soon smoking will be taxed out of existence. australia adds a buck a pack tax every year. in 10 years the added tax will be 10 bucks a pack

Yet America is just introducing the more effective smoking - marijuana.

--
My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were £70! Blow this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.
--
Maggie

If their smoke comes in my direction the nasty smoker has polluted,"MY AIR".. That's why I think all non-smokers should carry a can of Fart Spray. I actually want a pressurized container that I can use on smokers. The contents of the container would be an odorless, colorless gas that would react with the smoldering end of a cigarette producing noxious fumes that would sicken the most gnarly of smokers. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Stinky Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

Illl bet they become LESS smoke free. We live in interesting times.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

That applies to you as well Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You are free not to sit near smokers.

--
Women generally don't fart as much as men, because they never shut up long enough to build up pressure.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

She's polluting the internet with god bothering ****e. She has no right to put words on my screen.

--
Never use a long word when a diminutive one will do.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Wed, 11 May 2016 17:46:56 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 11:22:52 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 11/05/2016 17:03, Muggles wrote:
On 5/11/2016 2:52 AM, Bod wrote:

There is no evidence of a greater power.

Who designed the human nervous system? What sort of intelligence would
it take to get it to function correctly?

If there was one, there would be evidence,

There is evidence, but even evidence is subject to your individual
belief system.

and if
we have to worship it, he would ask for the worship.

Would you want to have to ask, or would you want such adoration given
freely to you?

And looking around you, you see God's hand in everything.

As I look around *me*, I see many different religions all guessing that
their particular strain is the *only* religion. I also see that religion
in the UK is dying out except for the primitive Muslim religions. It's
true that as people get more informed and intelligent that they are
realising how misguided they have been.
It wasn't that long ago that people were worshipping the Moon/ the Sun
and many other objects as their god. Even today there are Scientologist
idiots believing in Aliens etc.
If you read the Bible or the Koran, you'll see that they are both
contradictory all the way through and the *believers* cherry pick what
they want to hear.

I don't think any individual religion has everything correct, but I do
think many religions make an attempt to acknowledge that there is a
greater power involved in our existence, which, in turn, acknowledges
that mankind is not equivalent to being a god.

IMO, there is too much evidence that it took intelligence to create
everything we see around us.

And it all happened only 6 thousand years ago?
--
Bod

I'm convinced that man is descended from the intestinal fauna of a passing space alien when it emptied its sewage tank into one of Earth's primordial seas. I'm convinced of this because humans treat each other like feces. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Primal Monster

More likely than the ****e in the bible.

--
All this "expressionism" in art, personally I think things ought to look like things. To me it's fairly easy to
tell what the artists are trying to say with their smears and swirls -- they're trying to say they can't paint worth a damn.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/22/2016 06:29 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

As I keep telling you, you are free to choose what air you breathe. You
can walk, right?

Tobacco companies put chemicals in tobacco to keep you addicted to their
product. How do you like being their bitch?
Posted to alt.home.repair

smokers rights end where my nose begins.

smoking around any child should be illegal and proscuted as child abuse.

when the smokers ges hauled off to jail they will quit smoking. the allegheny county jail is a smoke free facility/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 May 2016 00:58:00 +0100, Your name: "Your email address:" wrote:

On 05/22/2016 06:29 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

As I keep telling you, you are free to choose what air you breathe. You
can walk, right?

Tobacco companies put chemicals in tobacco to keep you addicted to their
product. How do you like being their bitch?

If I didn't like their product I wouldn't have used it in the first place. Why would I mind being addicted to something I like?

--
Confucius say: "If you park, don't drink, accidents cause people."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 May 2016 01:03:32 +0100, bob haller wrote:

smokers rights end where my nose begins.

You are free to move your nose. You have no more rights than the smoker and I hope one of them sets fire to your nose.

smoking around any child should be illegal and proscuted as child abuse.

If it's your own child, it's nothing to do with anyone but you. This is not a hippy commune.

when the smokers ges hauled off to jail they will quit smoking. the allegheny county jail is a smoke free facility/

Jails are stupid places. They give them weights to make them stronger and fitter so they can beat the **** out of the wardens.

--
Does a pope **** in the woods? And if a pope ****s in the woods and no-one is around, does he pebbledash?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

That's not always true. For example a waiting room in any government office, court or someplace many different people MUST gather. If you're sitting on a parkbench puffing away before I arrive I can roll on by but don't sit next to me and light fag. I have pepper spray and it will do to you what your tobacco smoke does to me. There is the concept of equal force. Don't misunderstand my problem (severely allergic) with tobacco smoke as a desire to outlaw tobacco. I'm Libertarian by nature and support the right of any "Adult" to smoke, drink or consume any mind and body destroying substance they wish as long as they harm only themselves. You have no right to harm me or anyone else as long as you are not physically harmed by me or them. Your feelings don't count unless you're mentally ill. If so it's time to call animal control to put you down. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Smoldering Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

That applies to you as well Maggie

She's polluting the internet with god bothering ****e. She has no right to put words on my screen.
--

I support your right to gouge your own eyes out. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Vicious Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 7:03:36 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
smokers rights end where my nose begins.

smoking around any child should be illegal and proscuted as child abuse.

when the smokers ges hauled off to jail they will quit smoking. the allegheny county jail is a smoke free facility/

My Libertarian view is that "Adults" have the right to destroy their minds and bodies anyway the wish as long as they harm only themselves and me and you don't have to pay for the result. It would be interesting to have insurance above and beyond normal medical insurance for those killing themselves by consuming tobacco, alcohol and too much pizza. Hum, behavior based medical insurance premiums. Oh hell, I'd have to give up every food I like. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Destroyed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/11/2016 2:52 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

I've been called a big ape enough times to convince me that mankind and all other primates share a common ancestor. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ape Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 05/22/2016 06:29 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

As I keep telling you, you are free to choose what air you breathe. You
can walk, right?

Tobacco companies put chemicals in tobacco to keep you addicted to their
product. How do you like being their bitch?

If I didn't like their product I wouldn't have used it in the first
place. Why would I mind being addicted to something I like?

Oh, I get it! You're suicidal. Go for it!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I carry a purse size Lysol disinfectant and will use it on smokers
blowing smoke into my air if I have to!

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

That applies to you as well Maggie

I don't smoke, don't wear perfume, and don't pollute the air, soooo...

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

That applies to you as well Maggie

I don't smoke, don't wear perfume, and don't pollute the air, soooo...
--
Maggie

Oh come on Muggs. Don't try to fool us, we know darn well you fart. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxxsP7VWVN8

[8~{} Uncle Flatulent Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

haha I carry a purse size air sanitizer AND air freshener with me! I
got it covered!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You can always get activated charcoal treated panties. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Activated Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yes and the black market will grow exponentially. Be careful what you
wish for!

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

Only if you're stupid enough to stand near someone smoking....doh!

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 23/05/2016 00:58, Your name: wrote:
On 05/22/2016 06:29 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

As I keep telling you, you are free to choose what air you breathe. You
can walk, right?

Tobacco companies put chemicals in tobacco to keep you addicted to their
product. How do you like being their bitch?

I use hand rolled tobacco that is just from the natural tobacco plant.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 23/05/2016 01:03, bob haller wrote:
smokers rights end where my nose begins.

smoking around any child should be illegal and proscuted as child abuse.

when the smokers ges hauled off to jail they will quit smoking. the allegheny county jail is a smoke free facility/

That seems to typify the common mantra of American people. You either
want to jail people/ sue them for millions/ execute or shoot them.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Do you pepper spray every car driver that drives past you with their
polluting exhaust gases too?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Do you use it on car drivers that pollute your air as well?
You must be very popular in your town.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

That applies to you as well Maggie

I don't smoke, don't wear perfume, and don't pollute the air, soooo...

Yeh! let's ban all aerosol cans of furniture polish/ fly spray and the
multitude of other harmful toxic cans of stuff and ban all cars that
emit harmful exhausts.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

She should be locked up for that, bloody polluting the air that I breathe!

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

So you pollute the atmosphere with chemicals along with exhaust gases
etc. How dare you! ;-)

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Just 5 questions: Aerosols
climate.nasa.gov/news/215/
8 Dec 2009 - A significant man-made source of aerosols is pollution from
cars and factories. ... the warming effects of greenhouse gases in the
atmosphere.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

But you don't believe in man made climate change (and neither do I).

--
If you eat a judge's uniform you might contract a lawsuit.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I don't *think* it is man made, but it is remotely possible, I suppose.
I remain to be convinced that it is man made.

--
Bod