Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Sun, 15 May 2016 23:32:18 +0100, T wrote:

On 05/11/2016 01:37 AM, Bod wrote:
On 10/05/2016 23:39, T wrote:
On 05/10/2016 03:11 PM, Roy wrote:
On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 3:29:34 PM UTC-6, T wrote:

A lot of atheists are very religious people.

What a load of bull****.

Too Funny!

No, all religions are contradictory, even within their own religions.

Oh brother!

Oh brother so help me god amen!

--
I don't have OCD - I'm just defragmenting the universe.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 23:24:25 +0100, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2016 21:24:43 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 15/05/2016 20:57, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 11:17:46 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2016 03:37:43 +0100, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2016 01:47:01 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

On Thu, 12 May 2016 00:34:17 +0100, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 11 May 2016 18:55:50 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 11/05/2016 18:41, Muggles wrote:
On 5/11/2016 12:33 PM, Bod wrote:
On 11/05/2016 18:10, Muggles wrote:
On 5/11/2016 11:39 AM, Bod wrote:

"Religion is a cultural system of behaviors and practices, world views,
sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that
relate
humanity to what an anthropologist has called "an order of existence".

"a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the
universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman
agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual
observances,
and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human
affairs
..."

Technically, if a person identifies with a particular societal
organization that shares a specific mindset relating to such things as
stated above, it can be classified as a religion.

So in your strange interpretation, I am an Atheist who doesn't believe
in *any* religion, but I am religious!!?....hmm!

No. I'm saying that the definition of a religion equates atheism as a
religion.

Being "religious" is a whole different practice.

So I'm not religious, but I am?

No. A "religion" is not the same thing as being "religious".

But I'm *not* religious in any way shape or form.

Snort! You are VERY much religious! And you preach your religion
long and loudly, to everyone you can force to listen.

I know Bod and he's not religious in any way whatsoever.

What..you two sleep together and need to back each other up? Fanatics
are that way...pathetic and queer.

I don't know any other men. Men must only know women because to know someone means you **** them up the arse?

You truely are retarded.

You talk like you're filled with hate (seriously).

You just think its hate...when Im accurate in my statements. But
then..people who think way too highly of themselves always do when an
accurate statement is made by another..that totally refutes their own
opinions of themselves. That too..is accurate.

Im hardly the smartest, the brightest or the most articulate.

We noticed.

--
Police cordoned off Liverpool City Centre this morning when a suspicious object was discovered in a car.
It later turned out to be a tax disc.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Sun, 15 May 2016 17:38:06 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/15/2016 5:28 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:20:07 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/15/2016 3:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 10:06:26 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/15/2016 12:42 AM, Bod wrote:

Do you think it would be ok with you if a non-smoker sprayed bottled
sewer gas that contained various dangerous chemicals randomly where
people would have no choice but to inhale that gas?

Why do smokers believe they have a right to poison the air other people
breath?

Depends on the levels of the sew gas and the chemicals that that non
smoker sprayed around.

If he were spewing out .005 parts per million..Id think he would not
be liable for much of anything

How about the equivalent to this:

Secondhand smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals. Hundreds are toxic
and about 70 can cause cancer.

Woman aged 112 says her secret to long life is smoking 30 cigarettes ...

26 Jan 2016 - A 112-year-old woman claims the secret to a long life is
smoking .... Meet the world's oldest best man who organised the stag do
aged 102 ...

There's always someone who appears immune when many people get sick.

Do you recommend her 30 cigarettes a day as a lifestyle?

No.

Do you recommend that she goes cold turkey on her smokes?

Yes.

Ill bet you do. Snicker...Ill bet she is making you sick, isn't she?

The head doctors have a term for your illness.

Psychosomatic

You should talk to former smokers who have since quit.

Talk about second hand smoke? If I talk to smokers..that would be
from the First Hand Smoke point of view, no? Or do they also suffer
from "second hand smoke" being around other smokers?

Ive been a non smoker on many occasions for periods up to a year or
more. Was it better to be a non smoker? Of course it was. I was
also 30 lbs heavier at one time. Is it better to be thinner? Of course
it is. And?

Gunner
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 17:44:16 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/15/2016 5:34 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:28:29 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/15/2016 3:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 10:20:18 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

There are no people forcing anyone to eat chocolate, coffee, potatos, or
fish. If people have illness as a result of allergies to those things
they don't go near them, and on top of that they aren't exposing other
people to any dangerous chemicals they have no choice by to breath.

Yes and? I dont make you breath my smoke. On the other hand..you dont
make me quit either. Sounds like a fair trade. Right?

Not really. It's not about 'fair trades'. I don't expect you to quit,
or even conclude that anything you do as a smoker hurts anyone around
you. I suppose I speak up on this topic because it means something to me.

Oh..is that like my speach on American Liberalism and how they should
all be lined up on the bank of a ditch and machine gunned and then
covered over with a thick layer of dirt and a Freedom Park built over
the top of their corpses?

I'm thinking you're projecting your own fantasies.

Fantasies? Oh..you call OPINION.... fantasies. Does that work with
the Opinion section of newspapers and the MSM as well?

So your "years of exposure and damage from second hand smoke" has
given you lots of allergies and whatnot? Sucks to be you. Fortunately
you are a genetic sport, so most of us dont have to deal with you.
Shrug.

Since society had become aware of the real dangers of exposing people to
secondhand smoke, the world has become more and more secondhand smoke
FREE. Hopefully, as time progresses public places will completely ban
smoking, and that includes the niches people find to smoke while they
are at work. That's just a matter of time.

Its just a matter of time when you can walk into a mens bathroom or
men can walk into yours and both of you can stand proud at the urinal
and ****, side by side. Equal in all things. Ill bet that makes
you feel really warm and fuzzy too doesnt it? How about manditory
euthenasia after the age of 65? Does that warm up your heart too?

{{ geesh }} I'm conservative, not a freaky liberal.

Then quit talking like a granola eater.

It's a fact that cigarette smoke hurts the people it comes in contact
with, including, the residue you carry on you in your hair and on your
clothes.

Really? Its a "fact"?

It IS a fact.

Really? Lets see your cites. And dont try providing any from groups
with a propaganda agenda. Some group thats nice and neutral.
Trot em out. Including any from any anti smoking grouips will be a
sure sign you are out of your depth and have to rely on your
Obersturmfeure to carry your water for you.

Go to the CDC website. You know, the Center for Disease Control? Or, how
about the Cancer Society?? Or even GOOGLE secondhand smoke for yourself.

There you go. You posted data from 2 different ANTI smoking
organizations with the track record of a hooker with a side career of
embezzler. I asked you to provide unbiased sources..and there you go
tossing the two worst biased sources into the mix. Are you that
stupid? Or you dont read well?

I've already posted info from 2 different sites. Take your pick -
search the info for yourself.

I have searched the info myself. And I ignore the CDC and the Cancer
Society because they have a long track record of bias and
frankly..lies. On the same order as Planned Parenthood.

Gunner
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

my aunt died from lung cancer. she wasnt a smoker, but her hubby was. very sad day

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/15/2016 12:12 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Bod, how many years have you smoked? Would you say you were less well
than anyone else?

53 years and fitter than most people of my age who don't smoke.
My brother never smoked in his life and died aged 59. I'm coming up to
68.

My point exactly. I hear all this ******** about this food is bad for
you, don't do this, etc, etc. It has no basis in the real world.

It does for some situations and for some people. None of it is 100% of
course.

I never gave up butter or eggs, but gave up smoking 45 years ago. I
don't see any sensible reason to smoke.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On 5/15/2016 12:42 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

Why was it better for you to be a non-smoker?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 5/15/2016 6:31 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 17:44:16 -0500, Muggles

{{ geesh }} I'm conservative, not a freaky liberal.

Then quit talking like a granola eater.

I can't stand granola.

Go to the CDC website. You know, the Center for Disease Control? Or, how
about the Cancer Society?? Or even GOOGLE secondhand smoke for yourself.

There you go. You posted data from 2 different ANTI smoking
organizations with the track record of a hooker with a side career of
embezzler. I asked you to provide unbiased sources..and there you go
tossing the two worst biased sources into the mix. Are you that
stupid? Or you dont read well?

Picky picky. Go find yourself a website or 2 that recommends smoking is
good for you.

I've already posted info from 2 different sites. Take your pick -
search the info for yourself.

I have searched the info myself. And I ignore the CDC and the Cancer
Society because they have a long track record of bias and
frankly..lies. On the same order as Planned Parenthood.

See my last comment ^

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 May 2016 21:30:17 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/15/2016 12:12 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Bod, how many years have you smoked? Would you say you were less well
than anyone else?

53 years and fitter than most people of my age who don't smoke.
My brother never smoked in his life and died aged 59. I'm coming up to
68.

My point exactly. I hear all this ******** about this food is bad for
you, don't do this, etc, etc. It has no basis in the real world.

It does for some situations and for some people. None of it is 100% of
course.

I never gave up butter or eggs, but gave up smoking 45 years ago. I
don't see any sensible reason to smoke.

When my Dad's former business partner and his wife sat down and
figured out how much they had spent on cigarettes (she 2 packs a day,
him down from 1 1/2 to 1) over their married life to thar point
(about 25 yeares) and realized they could have their mortgage paid off
and be driving a new car every 2 years they both quit cold turkey..
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On 5/15/2016 12:42 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

Oh, I could taste food better, smell odors better, and I could run
farther and longer..up to a point.

On the other hand...I was something of a nervous wreck. Im very hand
oriented. Very oral oriented (my wife appreciates this) and as a very
good tech..I tend to spend most of my day with a cigarette jammed into
my face..but its been out for 20 minutes. I use up more lighters than
the average smoker and I actually inhale less smoke than the average
pack a day smoker. I simply hold one in my mouth until it turns wet
and nasty. Not intentionally...just a 48 yr old habit. Im not proud
of it..but Ive learned to live with it. Ive spent hundreds of dollars
on hypnosis (works for me on average of 4-6 months) and all manner of
Stop Smoking classes and materials and so on and so forth. But...I
cant stay away from them..my temprament is such that without my
"pacifier" stuck in my face..I can..and do..turn into a rather vicious
and nasty human being. I discovered this in the military..which my
team mates appreciated..but didnt do my self esteem all that much
good. "the guy was a very effecient killer as long as he had a smoke
stuck in his face". Shrug...so Ive learned to live with my physical
and pyschological addiction. Ive monitored my health closely the past
20 yrs or so...and the smoking doesnt seem to have much effect. My
genetics are rather good. The males in my family all live into their
late 90s, smoking and drinking and having their way with womenfolk. My
father just remarried at the age of 83. He married a 47 yr old woman
who has oddles more money than he does and by accounts..they have a
very active life...to say nothing of their sex life...(VBG)

Anyways...did I answer your questions in a forthright and honest
fashion? I dont lie. Too hard to keep track of them if one starts..so
I dont bother. Shrug

Gunner

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 21:28:07 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/15/2016 6:31 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 17:44:16 -0500, Muggles

{{ geesh }} I'm conservative, not a freaky liberal.

Then quit talking like a granola eater.

I can't stand granola.

Go to the CDC website. You know, the Center for Disease Control? Or, how
about the Cancer Society?? Or even GOOGLE secondhand smoke for yourself.

There you go. You posted data from 2 different ANTI smoking
organizations with the track record of a hooker with a side career of
embezzler. I asked you to provide unbiased sources..and there you go
tossing the two worst biased sources into the mix. Are you that
stupid? Or you dont read well?

Picky picky. Go find yourself a website or 2 that recommends smoking is
good for you.

Why? Its likely NOT good for you. But on the other hand..for 75%+ of
all smokers..it has little effects on ones health, one way or another.
The remainder have other health issues that the smoking may have some
effect on.

A perfect case in point is that 115 yr old lady who smokes a pack and
change a day. Doesnt seem to have harmed her in the slightest now
does it?

Gunner

I've already posted info from 2 different sites. Take your pick -
search the info for yourself.

I have searched the info myself. And I ignore the CDC and the Cancer
Society because they have a long track record of bias and
frankly..lies. On the same order as Planned Parenthood.

See my last comment ^

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

You talk like you're filled with hate (seriously).

You just think its hate...when Im accurate in my statements. But
then..people who think way too highly of themselves always do when an
accurate statement is made by another..that totally refutes their own
opinions of themselves. That too..is accurate.

Im hardly the smartest, the brightest or the most articulate. Thats a
given. But compared to you..even Stormy is a rocket scientist on a
high scale.

Sad dudette...really sad.

Have you ever seriously considered suicide? It would make your family
much happier if you put yourself out of their misery. Seriously.

Gunner

Do they teach you to speak nasty to people in your religion or is it
just your personal anger management issue?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 15/05/2016 23:25, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 21:17:31 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 15/05/2016 20:46, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 10:08:34 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 15/05/2016 09:34, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 06:15:18 +0100, Bod wrote:

My opinion of Jews hasn't changed. The ones I meet are pleasant people.

Most Jews ARE pleasant people. And your point is?

Shalom

Gunner

y point is, that I don't hate anyone.

You said "Do try try to be consistant in your distain and hate, old boy".

I still want to know where I've shown hate! I did ask you this before.

You hate and hold believers in distain and contempt. Your posts are
rife with it. You cant see it can you? Haters seldom look at
themselves.

You are a hater.

Gunner

Any hate is in your own mind.

Your denial is quite pathetic.

I'll ask for a third time. Show me the hate statements that you claim
that I have made?

Ive produced them 3 times already. Each time you ignored or denied
them. ****youverymuch. Ive better things to do with my time than go
back and cut and paste your spew, only to have you yet again ignore or
deny its hate. **** on an electric fence.

Gunner

Just what are you smoking!

A Pall Mall light 100. Just American tobacco. You on the other
hand..appear to be hitting the hooka pretty hard..with it fully loaded
with Thai Stick.

Gunner

What is a Thai Stick?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 16/05/2016 02:30, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/15/2016 12:12 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Bod, how many years have you smoked? Would you say you were less well
than anyone else?

53 years and fitter than most people of my age who don't smoke.
My brother never smoked in his life and died aged 59. I'm coming up to
68.

My point exactly. I hear all this ******** about this food is bad for
you, don't do this, etc, etc. It has no basis in the real world.

It does for some situations and for some people. None of it is 100% of
course.

I never gave up butter or eggs, but gave up smoking 45 years ago. I
don't see any sensible reason to smoke.

A joint to chill out is a good reason :-)

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Mon, 16 May 2016 08:24:06 +0100, Bod wrote:

You talk like you're filled with hate (seriously).

You just think its hate...when Im accurate in my statements. But
then..people who think way too highly of themselves always do when an
accurate statement is made by another..that totally refutes their own
opinions of themselves. That too..is accurate.

Im hardly the smartest, the brightest or the most articulate. Thats a
given. But compared to you..even Stormy is a rocket scientist on a
high scale.

Sad dudette...really sad.

Have you ever seriously considered suicide? It would make your family
much happier if you put yourself out of their misery. Seriously.

Gunner

Do they teach you to speak nasty to people in your religion or is it
just your personal anger management issue?

All religion is filled with hate, why do you think we have wars?

--
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 May 2016 08:44:20 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 16/05/2016 02:30, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/15/2016 12:12 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Bod, how many years have you smoked? Would you say you were less well
than anyone else?

53 years and fitter than most people of my age who don't smoke.
My brother never smoked in his life and died aged 59. I'm coming up to
68.

My point exactly. I hear all this ******** about this food is bad for
you, don't do this, etc, etc. It has no basis in the real world.

It does for some situations and for some people. None of it is 100% of
course.

I never gave up butter or eggs, but gave up smoking 45 years ago. I
don't see any sensible reason to smoke.

A joint to chill out is a good reason :-)

Agreed. But tobacco does nothing.

--
A.I.D.S. = Arsehole Injected Death Sentence
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Mon, 16 May 2016 08:24:06 +0100, Bod wrote:

You talk like you're filled with hate (seriously).

You just think its hate...when Im accurate in my statements. But
then..people who think way too highly of themselves always do when an
accurate statement is made by another..that totally refutes their own
opinions of themselves. That too..is accurate.

Im hardly the smartest, the brightest or the most articulate. Thats a
given. But compared to you..even Stormy is a rocket scientist on a
high scale.

Sad dudette...really sad.

Have you ever seriously considered suicide? It would make your family
much happier if you put yourself out of their misery. Seriously.

Gunner

Do they teach you to speak nasty to people in your religion or is it
just your personal anger management issue?

Nasty? Im simply being accurate and straight to the point.
Im not a nasty person by nature, but I do have the reputation for
being blunt. I see you once again, avoided answering the question(s)
as well. I also notice that you didnt go into my bozo bin. Lets
try this again, shall we?

Plink

Gunner
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Mon, 16 May 2016 15:31:40 +0100, Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

So you're incapable aswell as arrogant.

--
If the Pope goes #2, does that make it "Holy ****"?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 05/14/2016 10:54 PM, Bod wrote:
On 15/05/2016 06:44, T wrote:
On 05/11/2016 02:11 AM, Bod wrote:
If you guys ever send us back Madonna, the damage between
our two people will never be repairable. Don't even
think about it! She is YOURS now !!!!

-T

She's your baggage, please take her back to her homeland ;-)

Are you trying to start a war ???? She is ALL yours now!

Can't you just take her back for a a while? You might get to love her
again.
Please!....pretty please!!....with cherrys on top!! Think of the children!

Absolutely not! She even talks with an English accent now.
I am afraid that the rift it would cause would never be healed.

We'd be open to John Cleese. Or Stevie (Steven Fry). I am
still miffed on Stevie's special on America, were he visited
all 50 states. When he got to my state (Nevada), he went
straight to the whore houses. But he can be forgiven
for that. (His special was really quite well done , by
the way.)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 15 May 2016 21:50:47 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:
[...]

Sounds like you've made your decisions as to who you want to be.

Anyways...did I answer your questions in a forthright
and honest fashion? I dont lie. Too hard to keep track
of them if one starts..so I dont bother. Shrug

Thanks.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 15/05/2016 06:44, T wrote:
[...]

Steven Fry is moving or has already moved to America with his boyfriend.

--
Bikini e pareo, camicia di pizzo e shorts, top e gonna di crochet!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:
[...]

Maam...I turned 62 in November. Ive been shot several times, stabbed,
beaten, bucked off, stomped on, blown up, knocked down, ridden over,
buried on at least one occasion, had a near chute failure, almost
drowned twice, and have seen more blood, my own and from others, than
shown in a grade B horror flick. Its not so much as a decision..as
where I washed up on the tide. Shrug.

Anyways...did I answer your questions in a forthright
and honest fashion? I dont lie. Too hard to keep track
of them if one starts..so I dont bother. Shrug

Thanks.

Jervelcomin.

Gunner

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Tue, 17 May 2016 11:44:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:
Sounds like you've made your decisions as to who
you want to be.

Maam...I turned 62 in November. Ive been shot
several times, stabbed, beaten, bucked off, stomped
on, blown up, knocked down, ridden over, buried on at
least one occasion, had a near chute failure, almost
drowned twice, and have seen more blood, my own
and from others, than shown in a grade B horror flick.
Its not so much as a decision..as where I washed up
on the tide. Shrug.

I understand, and I don't think badly of you. We have different views
on smoking. I've seen a different set of consequences happen to
smokers than you've seen is all. I hope you are lucky and don't get
sick in the future because of smoking.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:
Sounds like you've made your decisions as to who
you want to be.

Maam...I turned 62 in November. Ive been shot
several times, stabbed, beaten, bucked off, stomped
on, blown up, knocked down, ridden over, buried on at
least one occasion, had a near chute failure, almost
drowned twice, and have seen more blood, my own
and from others, than shown in a grade B horror flick.
Its not so much as a decision..as where I washed up
on the tide. Shrug.

I understand, and I don't think badly of you. We have different views
on smoking. I've seen a different set of consequences happen to
smokers than you've seen is all. I hope you are lucky and don't get
sick in the future because of smoking.

I hope you are lucky and dont get sick in the future because you are
not a smoker. Best of luck to both of us!!

Gunner
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Wed, 18 May 2016 12:10:16 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:
I hope you are lucky and dont get sick in the future
because you are not a smoker. Best of luck to both
of us!!

(Smile)

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

www.mirror.co.uk ۼ News ۼ Weird News ۼ Smoking

That's up to them. It's **** all to do with you what other people smoke.. Now go hide behind your silly little bible.

--
"Have you read The Three Musketeers?"
"No, only one of them."
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On 5/21/2016 3:30 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 23:38:06 +0100, Muggles

You should talk to former smokers who have since quit.

That's up to them. It's **** all to do with you what other people
smoke. Now go hide behind your silly little bible.

What does the bible have to do with inconsiderate smokers?

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 6:37:24 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 5/21/2016 3:30 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 23:38:06 +0100, Muggles

You should talk to former smokers who have since quit.

That's up to them. It's **** all to do with you what other people
smoke. Now go hide behind your silly little bible.

What does the bible have to do with inconsiderate smokers?
--
Maggie

Satan is a smoker. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 22/05/2016 01:02, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 6:37:24 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 5/21/2016 3:30 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 23:38:06 +0100, Muggles

You should talk to former smokers who have since quit.

That's up to them. It's **** all to do with you what other people
smoke. Now go hide behind your silly little bible.

What does the bible have to do with inconsiderate smokers?
--
Maggie

Satan is a smoker. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

Well it is recently claimed that Jesus and his followers used Cannabis.

Jesus 'healed using cannabis' | World news | The Guardian
www.theguardian.com ۼ World ۼ Science
6 Jan 2003 - Jesus w as almost certainly a cannabis user and an early
proponent of ... mixture _ Although most modern people choose to smoke
or eat pot, ...

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 22 May 2016 00:37:31 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 5/21/2016 3:30 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 23:38:06 +0100, Muggles

You should talk to former smokers who have since quit.

That's up to them. It's **** all to do with you what other people
smoke. Now go hide behind your silly little bible.

What does the bible have to do with inconsiderate smokers?

Paste back in the context and read back.

--
What do you call a dwarf who throws the discus?
A compact disc player.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 9:02:58 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 00:37:31 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 5/21/2016 3:30 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 23:38:06 +0100, Muggles

You should talk to former smokers who have since quit.

That's up to them. It's **** all to do with you what other people
smoke. Now go hide behind your silly little bible.

What does the bible have to do with inconsiderate smokers?

Paste back in the context and read back.

*Paste back*? Try English, dickwad!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 May 2016 15:09:45 +0100, bob_villain wrote:

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 9:02:58 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 00:37:31 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 5/21/2016 3:30 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 23:38:06 +0100, Muggles

You should talk to former smokers who have since quit.

That's up to them. It's **** all to do with you what other people
smoke. Now go hide behind your silly little bible.

What does the bible have to do with inconsiderate smokers?

Paste back in the context and read back.

*Paste back*? Try English, dickwad!

It is very simple English.
Paste means to copy and paste using say CTRL-C and CTRL-V.
Back as in to put it back where it was before it was removed.
Have you never heard someone say "put that back!" when they try to steal it from a shop?

--
A sign at the golf course detailing the dress code:
Guys: No Shirts, No Golf
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 9:12:11 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

It is very simple English.
Back as in to put it back where it was before it was removed.
Have you never heard someone say "put that back!" when they try to steal it from a shop?

Oh yah, paste back...from kindergarten! (it's been awhile)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 May 2016 17:26:41 +0100, bob_villain wrote:

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 9:12:11 AM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:

It is very simple English.
Back as in to put it back where it was before it was removed.
Have you never heard someone say "put that back!" when they try to steal it from a shop?

Oh yah, paste back...from kindergarten! (it's been awhile)

No, copy and paste is a computer term. Back is an everyday word. Is English not your first language?

--
Complete with obligatory low frequency bass, electrically recorded on a four track in two hours. This has enough power to destroy the most expensive washing machine.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 2:27:18 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
[...]

What the hell do people think Jesus and his disciples were doing at The Last Supper. They were drinking wine and passing a bong. Where does hashish come from? The same part of the world Jesus came from. I've had devout Christians get upset when I told them that Jesus probably smoked pot. I explain to them that cannabis wasn't illegal 2,000 years ago and it wasn't a sin to partake of it in those days. I'll bet The Romans even put a tax on it because it was a popular diversion and medicine. Jesus was a man of the people. Heck he hung(no pun) out with the dregs of society, prostitutes and criminals. Jesus didn't associate with the elite and if he were alive in the form of a man today, I doubt he'd cruising around with The Pope. Jesus would more likely be wandering around someplace like Calcutta being pals with someone like Mother Teresa. I wish my haughty Christian friends and family would get over themselves. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster