Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 3:48:04 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 23/05/2016 01:55, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 5:44:43 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 23:37:27 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 5:15:15 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 5/22/2016 4:39 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 22:28:29 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/22/2016 4:15 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 21:55:40 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.
--
Maggie

If their smoke comes in my direction the nasty smoker has polluted,"MY AIR". That's why I think all non-smokers should carry a can of Fart Spray.. I actually want a pressurized container that I can use on smokers. The contents of the container would be an odorless, colorless gas that would react with the smoldering end of a cigarette producing noxious fumes that would sicken the most gnarly of smokers. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Stinky Monster

You are free not to sit near smokers.
--

That's not always true. For example a waiting room in any government office, court or someplace many different people MUST gather. If you're sitting on a parkbench puffing away before I arrive I can roll on by but don't sit next to me and light fag. I have pepper spray and it will do to you what your tobacco smoke does to me. There is the concept of equal force. Don't misunderstand my problem (severely allergic) with tobacco smoke as a desire to outlaw tobacco. I'm Libertarian by nature and support the right of any "Adult" to smoke, drink or consume any mind and body destroying substance they wish as long as they harm only themselves. You have no right to harm me or anyone else as long as you are not physically harmed by me or them. Your feelings don't count unless you're mentally ill. If so it's time to call animal control to put you down. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Smoldering Monster

Do you pepper spray every car driver that drives past you with their
polluting exhaust gases too?
--
Bod

Believe it or not, I can tell if the people in the vehicle in front of me are smoking at highway speeds because I'm that sensitive to tobacco smoke. I was exposed to a lot of it when I was a child and had a constant stream of green slime coming from my nose. Most vehicles here in the States have exhaust that cleaner than a smoker's breath. Hey I know, catalytic converters for smokers. Perhaps a space helmet type arrangement that could keep them from wasting smoke by holding it around their head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Sun, 22 May 2016 21:22:21 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/22/2016 5:41 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

That applies to you as well Maggie

I don't smoke, don't wear perfume, and don't pollute the air, soooo...

So you remain locked up in a cave, use no utilities, wear no clothing
and never fart?

Try again Maggie...try again.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Muggles wrote:

I don't smoke, don't wear perfume, and don't pollute the air, soooo...

Fat people smell, you smell, you pollute with all that
crap in your back yard and your smell.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 4:30:27 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 23:38:06 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 5/15/2016 5:28 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:20:07 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/15/2016 3:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 10:06:26 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/15/2016 12:42 AM, Bod wrote:

Do you think it would be ok with you if a non-smoker sprayed bottled
sewer gas that contained various dangerous chemicals randomly where
people would have no choice but to inhale that gas?

Why do smokers believe they have a right to poison the air other people
breath?

Depends on the levels of the sew gas and the chemicals that that non
smoker sprayed around.

If he were spewing out .005 parts per million..Id think he would not
be liable for much of anything

How about the equivalent to this:

Secondhand smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals. Hundreds are toxic
and about 70 can cause cancer.

Woman aged 112 says her secret to long life is smoking 30 cigarettes ...

www.mirror.co.uk ۼ News ۼ Weird News ۼ Smoking
26 Jan 2016 - A 112-year-old woman claims the secret to a long life is
smoking .... Meet the world's oldest best man who organised the stag do
aged 102 ...

There's always someone who appears immune when many people get sick..

Do you recommend her 30 cigarettes a day as a lifestyle?

No.

Do you recommend that she goes cold turkey on her smokes?

Yes.

Ill bet you do. Snicker...Ill bet she is making you sick, isn't she?

The head doctors have a term for your illness.

Psychosomatic

You should talk to former smokers who have since quit.

That's up to them. It's **** all to do with you what other people smoke. Now go hide behind your silly little bible.

--
"Have you read The Three Musketeers?"
"No, only one of them."

have you heard the great news, a new day is coming.

in pennsylvania smoking is to be futher restricted many other states are doing this too

illegal in any public place, places like parks, parking lots, and even in vehicles on the highway....

not only does smoke stink, but it can be a distraction, while driving.

smokers might as well quit, since it will soon beillegal to smoke anywhere

heck even in their own ned or rented homes, including apartments... if anyone complains theey arent allowedto smoke anywhere, outdoors including within 50 feet of any dwelling unit...

its a new day of clean air

the2 dollar per pack tax will also discourage it
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 5/15/2016 12:42 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

And yet they're legalising marijuana? At least be consistent.

illegal in any public place, places like parks, parking lots, and even in vehicles on the highway....

not only does smoke stink, but it can be a distraction, while driving.

If you're the only one in your car, you are harming nobody.

smokers might as well quit, since it will soon beillegal to smoke anywhere

heck even in their own ned or rented homes, including apartments... if anyone complains theey arent allowedto smoke anywhere, outdoors including within 50 feet of any dwelling unit...

It can never be illegal to smoke in your own home.

its a new day of clean air

the2 dollar per pack tax will also discourage it

We've already got way more than that in the UK and it stops nobody.

--
Golfer: "Please stop checking your watch all the time, caddy. It's distracting!"
Caddy: "This isn't a watch Sir, it's a compass!"

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

Women don't fart allegedly.

--
She was engaged to a boyfriend with a wooden leg but broke it off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

That applies to you as well Maggie

I don't smoke, don't wear perfume, and don't pollute the air, soooo...
--
Maggie

Oh come on Muggs. Don't try to fool us, we know darn well you fart. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxxsP7VWVN8

[8~{} Uncle Flatulent Monster

ROTFPMSL!

--
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the **** happened.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 May 2016 11:12:38 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 23/05/2016 11:04, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2016 10:21:03 +0100, Bod wrote:

wrote:
[...]

haha I carry a purse size air sanitizer AND air freshener with me! I
got it covered!

So you pollute the atmosphere with chemicals along with exhaust gases
etc. How dare you! ;-)

Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Just 5 questions: Aerosols
climate.nasa.gov/news/215/
8 Dec 2009 - A significant man-made source of aerosols is pollution from
cars and factories. ... the warming effects of greenhouse gases in the
atmosphere.

But you don't believe in man made climate change (and neither do I).

I don't *think* it is man made, but it is remotely possible, I suppose.
I remain to be convinced that it is man made.

It's clearly not as we can see the climate changed way more than this naturally before industrialization.

--
During last night's high winds an African family was killed by a falling tree.
A spokesman for the Birmingham City council said, "We didn't even know they were living up there".
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Hiding the smell helps how? Would it be ok if I smoked in your face then sprayed air freshener over you?

--
During last night's high winds an African family was killed by a falling tree.
A spokesman for the Birmingham City council said, "We didn't even know they were living up there".
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You can always get activated charcoal treated panties. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Activated Monster

I should look into that, huh? smile ahhaha

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places
will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

Only if you're stupid enough to stand near someone smoking....doh!

I don't stand near anyone smoking, but their smoke gets blown around to
where I'm at. doh!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

^_^

I carry a purse size Lysol disinfectant and will use it on smokers
blowing smoke into my air if I have to!

Do you use it on car drivers that pollute your air as well?
You must be very popular in your town.

Sure I do!! I have a gigantic disinfectant spray bottle truck.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and
society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places
will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

That applies to you as well Maggie

I don't smoke, don't wear perfume, and don't pollute the air, soooo...

Yeh! let's ban all aerosol cans of furniture polish/ fly spray and the
multitude of other harmful toxic cans of stuff and ban all cars that
emit harmful exhausts.

That's not even close to being the same thing as secondhand smoke.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

It's PRECISELY the same.

--
I do not think it is necessary to believe that the same god who has given us our senses, reason, and intelligence wished us to abandon their use, giving us by some other means the information that we could gain through them -- Galileo Galilei
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

[...]

Correct, it's far worse.

*Traffic fumes*
" They found a link with lung cancer even at low levels of air pollution"

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...-heart-failure

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Mon, 23 May 2016 17:35:24 +0100, Bod wrote:

[...]

Muggles is an American. She has the god given right to drive a 6 litre car and carry 5 semi automatic weapons in the name of liberty. There is no point in using common sense in a discussion with her.

--
Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, and the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On 5/22/2016 5:41 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

That applies to you as well Maggie

I don't smoke, don't wear perfume, and don't pollute the air, soooo...

So you remain locked up in a cave, use no utilities, wear no clothing
and never fart?

Try again Maggie...try again.

Moving the goal posts and trying to change the subject doesn't negate
the very real issue of inconsiderate smokers and how secondhand smoke is
dangerous AND affects the health of anyone who ends up breathing it.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Killing the smell does help, and for many ladies a bathroom air
freshener is just a nice touch to the environment.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:
[...]

Not even close.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Mon, 23 May 2016 19:24:26 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 23/05/2016 19:18, RonNNN wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

On 5/22/2016 5:41 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

That applies to you as well Maggie

I don't smoke, don't wear perfume, and don't pollute the air, soooo...

So you remain locked up in a cave, use no utilities, wear no clothing
and never fart?

Try again Maggie...try again.

Moving the goal posts and trying to change the subject doesn't negate
the very real issue of inconsiderate smokers and how secondhand smoke is
dangerous AND affects the health of anyone who ends up breathing it.

I know you won't see this because you have me kill-filed, but you really
have no room to talk about moving the goal posts and changing the
subject! However, maybe one of your groupies will try to jump on my ass
and leave my remarks in the quoted text that you can see.

Very true. I also can't see the point of killfiling anybody. Seems
similar to blocking yer ears and running away from a discussion.

I can think of a person both of us don't want to bother seeing.

--
The state of Texas has executed yet another inmate. But Unforeseen legal issues have arisen. The state has killed so many people this year, it must now register as a tobacco company.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On 5/22/2016 5:41 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

That applies to you as well Maggie

I don't smoke, don't wear perfume, and don't pollute the air, soooo...

So you remain locked up in a cave, use no utilities, wear no clothing
and never fart?

Try again Maggie...try again.

Moving the goal posts and trying to change the subject doesn't negate
the very real issue of inconsiderate smokers and how secondhand smoke is
dangerous AND affects the health of anyone who ends up breathing it.

Don't breathe it then. They're not handcuffing you and forcing you to inhale.
You have no more right to breathe clean air than they do to breathe smoke filled air.

--
The state of Texas has executed yet another inmate. But Unforeseen legal issues have arisen. The state has killed so many people this year, it must now register as a tobacco company.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:
[...]

Repeating yourself won't help your argument.

--
If "con" is the opposite of "pro", then what is the opposite of progress?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

It doesn't remove the toxic chemicals we were discussing.

--
If "con" is the opposite of "pro", then what is the opposite of progress?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 5/15/2016 12:42 AM, Bod wrote:

[...]

Spoilt ballot paper, you may only vote ONCE.

--
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

By that point there is so little of it you might aswell ignore it. Tell me, do you also believe in homoeopathy?

--
The way to a man's heart is through the left ventricle.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

On Mon, 23 May 2016 19:37:49 +0100
"Mr Macaw" wrote:

On Mon, 23 May 2016 19:24:26 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 23/05/2016 19:18, RonNNN wrote:
In article
,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Translation: I am a Girlie man and can not hold my own water
so I run to a "safe space"
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

So you dont BBQ, drive a motor vehicle, and live in a cave in a
distant forest...right? Chuckle...Maggie...you are a very
nice......Bigot.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

Ok That's just a stupid comment.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

Your right..its worse. Second hand smoke is so small a quantity as to
be a moot "thing". So why are you simply single minded about second
hand smoke? Given that there are not that many smokers...but you
yourself spritz out hundreds of pounds of carcinogens and toxins every
year.......your bigotry is quite...hysterical

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:
[...]

Denial is not a river in Egypt Maggie....
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

On 5/22/2016 5:41 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

That applies to you as well Maggie

I don't smoke, don't wear perfume, and don't pollute the air, soooo...

So you remain locked up in a cave, use no utilities, wear no clothing
and never fart?

Try again Maggie...try again.

Moving the goal posts and trying to change the subject doesn't negate
the very real issue of inconsiderate smokers and how secondhand smoke is
dangerous AND affects the health of anyone who ends up breathing it.

Who is changing the goal posts? Hardly us. You on the other hand
have singled out second hand smoke to the THE cause celibre..the root
of the end of the world...and have become blind to the toxins and
carcinogens you yourself spread into the atmosphere.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

Yes, but I don't block anyone. That just seems a bit childish.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

Jeremiah 5:21 (€˜Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not).

--
A woman brought an old picture of her dead husband, wearing a hat, to the photographer. She wanted to know if the photographer could remove the hat from the picture.
He convinced her he could easily do that, and asked her what side of his head her husband parted his hair on.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

Ignoring someone is exactly the same, but requires effort. Why not have the computer do the ignoring? You can then read a group where you like only 50% of the people, and only see what they write. In fact if everyone uses several killfiles, you can even end up with several groups within a group, none of who see each other.

--
A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

No, it's common sense. If you see a smoker in the street, simply don't hang around with him. How hard is that?

--
It is bad luck to be superstitious.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]

Religious folk are not that bright really.

--
Lemon entry my dear Watson.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

wrote:

[...]