Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
RonNNN RonNNN is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

In article ,
says...

On 5/23/2016 7:42 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 21:22:21 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/22/2016 5:41 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.

That applies to you as well Maggie

I don't smoke, don't wear perfume, and don't pollute the air, soooo...

So you remain locked up in a cave, use no utilities, wear no clothing
and never fart?

Try again Maggie...try again.

Moving the goal posts and trying to change the subject doesn't negate
the very real issue of inconsiderate smokers and how secondhand smoke is
dangerous AND affects the health of anyone who ends up breathing it.

I know you won't see this because you have me kill-filed, but you really
have no room to talk about moving the goal posts and changing the
subject! However, maybe one of your groupies will try to jump on my ass
and leave my remarks in the quoted text that you can see.

--
RonNNN