Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

Ed Pawlowski
Mon, 25 Jul 2016
00:18:53 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 7/24/2016 7:45 PM, Diesel wrote:

As a child I got a wiff with every breath I took while I was at
home. Those cumulative wiffs caused multiple upper respiratory
infections, including ear infections, bronchitis, and reactive
airway disease.

I grew up in a smoking environment, too. I didn't suffer ANY of
the effects you mention. Neither did my sibling(s). Come to think
of it, my cousins are fine too. Explanation?

How old are you? Some people never have any effects, others much
later.
My wife is 69 and in May had lung surgery. Never smoked, but .

I'm 38 yrs old...Sorry to hear about your wife, I hope she's
recovering well.

It has been quite a setback for her and I hope you are one of the
people never affected.

Thank you.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 7:45:43 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 6:45:08 PM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
Gunner Asch
Sun, 15 May 2016
22:39:14 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Oh..the CDC? The same people that wanted to ban firearms and lost
their funding as a result of cooking the books at least 58 times?
That CDC?

Why are you spamming us and acting like Butt****Tpussbag...did you have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this...off meds maybe?

Booby! I'm hurt, I thought you loved only me?! 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Hurt Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 7:45:25 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 7:45:43 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 6:45:08 PM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
Gunner Asch
Sun, 15 May 2016
22:39:14 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Oh..the CDC? The same people that wanted to ban firearms and lost
their funding as a result of cooking the books at least 58 times?
That CDC?

Why are you spamming us and acting like Butt****Tpussbag...did you have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this...off meds maybe?

Booby! I'm hurt, I thought you loved only me?! 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Flurt Monster

Can't you read to some nice old person there? I'm sure you have better things to do with your limited time on the planet...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 7:51:56 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 7:45:25 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 7:45:43 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 6:45:08 PM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:
Gunner Asch
Sun, 15 May 2016
22:39:14 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Oh..the CDC? The same people that wanted to ban firearms and lost
their funding as a result of cooking the books at least 58 times?
That CDC?

Why are you spamming us and acting like Butt****Tpussbag...did you have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this...off meds maybe?

Booby! I'm hurt, I thought you loved only me?! 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Hurt Monster

Can't you read to some nice old person there? I'm sure you have better things to do with your limited time on the planet...

When are you coming to visit? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Waiting Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 8:01:27 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

[8~{} Uncle Baiting Monster

Shoot your address to my email and I'll stop by on my way to see my brother in FL...then I can check-up on your brother's existence?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 8:07:37 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
[...]

OMG! You actually believe that the staff would allow a prevert like you access to the building?! You'll just have to admire me from a distance. Snicker. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Laughing Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 10:52:42 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

[8~{} Uncle Sloughing Monster

Oh, that's right...then we'd know you're a sham and a liar. o_O
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 7:51:59 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
[...]

Your obsession with me is noted. You wouldn't be the first stalker I've dealt with but I don't believe you're at all dangerous even though mental illness is a real problem these days since you crazy people were let out of the mental hospitals back in the 1970's. I realize it's difficult for you to cope with life outside the institution but you must have adjusted by now. I'll never understand your obsession with me and my brother who happens to be one of my four brothers. I also have four sisters, would you like to obsess over or stalk one or more of them? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 12:38:40 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

[8~{} Uncle Gargling Monster

You think too much of yourself...I only like to throw your words back in your face, so you can choke on them. You are a buffoon of little consequence....your attempt at humor makes me nauseous. Your an imp crying in the dark, before your last breath.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 8:06:40 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
[...]

Oh come on Booby V., stop being so childish. It's OK if you have a crush on me. One of my Gay friends told me I was so hopelessly straight. I was born this way and I like women but I'm flattered if you have romantic feelings for me. You're such a tease. I won't condemn you for your lifestyle. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 8:30:44 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

[8~{} Uncle straught Monster

Same ****, different day...you're hopeless. You call me childish and you're the one ****ting yourself?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 9:35:05 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 8:30:44 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

Oh come on Booby V., stop being so childish. It's OK if you have a crush on me. One of my Gay friends told me I was so hopelessly straight. I was born this way and I like women but I'm flattered if you have romantic feelings for me. You're such a tease. I won't condemn you for your lifestyle. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster

Same ****, different day...you're hopeless. You call me childish and you're the one ****ting yourself?

Well bless your heart Booby V. Someday you will grow up and accept who you are and stop lashing out at people due to your own self hatred. There is help available if you ask. Your county health department should have councilors and other mental health care professionals who can help you but you must seek help before you get into trouble and the court orders it or even worse, be incarcerated. Take care of yourself. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 7:45:43 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:

Why are you spamming us and acting like Butt****Tpussbag...did you have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this...off meds maybe?

Booby! I'm hurt, I thought you loved only me?! 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Hurt Monster

Everybody loves you Unc you number one...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 2:12:09 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 7:45:43 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:

Why are you spamming us and acting like Butt****Tpussbag...did you have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this...off meds maybe?

Booby! I'm hurt, I thought you loved only me?! 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Hurt Monster

Everybody loves you Unc you number one...

--
Tekkie

....he does get pretty ****y at times!
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villain posted for all of us...

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 2:12:09 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 7:45:43 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:

Why are you spamming us and acting like Butt****Tpussbag...did you have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this...off meds maybe?

Booby! I'm hurt, I thought you loved only me?! 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Hurt Monster

Everybody loves you Unc you number one...

--
Tekkie

...he does get pretty ****y at times!

That's not what I was referring to...

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 4:07:47 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
bob_villain posted for all of us...

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 2:12:09 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 7:45:43 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:

Why are you spamming us and acting like Butt****Tpussbag...did you have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this....off meds maybe?

Booby! I'm hurt, I thought you loved only me?! 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Hurt Monster

Everybody loves you Unc you number one...

--
Tekkie

...he does get pretty ****y at times!

That's not what I was referring to...

--
Tekkie

I kinda figured...but you could have let it go?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 2:12:09 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 7:45:43 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:

Why are you spamming us and acting like Butt****Tpussbag...did you have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this...off meds maybe?

Booby! I'm hurt, I thought you loved only me?! 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Hurt Monster

Everybody loves you Unc you number one...
--
Tekkie

Thank you Tekkie. I feel better now. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Loved Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:30:58 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 2:12:09 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 7:45:43 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:

Why are you spamming us and acting like Butt****Tpussbag...did you have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this...off meds maybe?

Booby! I'm hurt, I thought you loved only me?! 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Hurt Monster

Everybody loves you Unc you number one...
--
Tekkie

Thank you Tekkie. I feel better now. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Loved Monster

Poor abused little man...let's all say, aw!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 10:14:26 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:30:58 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 2:12:09 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 7:45:43 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:

Why are you spamming us and acting like Butt****Tpussbag...did you have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this....off meds maybe?

Booby! I'm hurt, I thought you loved only me?! 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Hurt Monster

Everybody loves you Unc you number one...
--
Tekkie

Thank you Tekkie. I feel better now. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Loved Monster

Poor abused little man...let's all say, aw!

Why thank you Booby V. Here I thought 270lbs and 5" 12" was big. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Skinny Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 3:40:07 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 10:14:26 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 9:30:58 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 2:12:09 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 7:45:43 PM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:

Why are you spamming us and acting like Butt****Tpussbag...did you have a bad day or fill your diaper? I don't remember you being like this...off meds maybe?

Booby! I'm hurt, I thought you loved only me?! 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Hurt Monster

Everybody loves you Unc you number one...
--
Tekkie

Thank you Tekkie. I feel better now. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Loved Monster

Poor abused little man...let's all say, aw!

Why thank you Booby V. Here I thought 270lbs and 5" 12" was big. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Skunky Monster

You must be a blob at 17 inches and 270!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, July 29, 2016 at 10:35:56 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
[...]

Oh darn, that was the measurement of my butt cheeks. I'm actually 5 feet 12 inches tall. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Blob Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

That's some spread you got...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 4:05:06 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
[...]

I spend a lot of time sitting in my wheelchair. I have to transfer from the bed to the chair and the toilet to the chair and often I make a hard landing so the more padding I have the better. The whoopee cushion in the chair isn't as thick as some but I don't get hurt unless I land on the arm of the wheelchair. Monday, the physical terrorist will get hold of me and force me to straighten my leg out and stand up and squat down in an attempt to strengthen my leg muscles. The problem I have is worn out knee joints. My knees sound like creaky floor boards in a haunted house. Someday, I may get new knees then I'll be able to break dance again. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Creaky Monster