Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 9:35:05 AM UTC-5, bob_villain wrote:
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 8:30:44 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

Oh come on Booby V., stop being so childish. It's OK if you have a crush on me. One of my Gay friends told me I was so hopelessly straight. I was born this way and I like women but I'm flattered if you have romantic feelings for me. You're such a tease. I won't condemn you for your lifestyle. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster

Same ****, different day...you're hopeless. You call me childish and you're the one ****ting yourself?

Well bless your heart Booby V. Someday you will grow up and accept who you are and stop lashing out at people due to your own self hatred. There is help available if you ask. Your county health department should have councilors and other mental health care professionals who can help you but you must seek help before you get into trouble and the court orders it or even worse, be incarcerated. Take care of yourself. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Concerned Monster