Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 2:27:18 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 22/05/2016 01:02, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 6:37:24 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 5/21/2016 3:30 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 23:38:06 +0100, Muggles

You should talk to former smokers who have since quit.

That's up to them. It's **** all to do with you what other people
smoke. Now go hide behind your silly little bible.

What does the bible have to do with inconsiderate smokers?
--
Maggie

Satan is a smoker. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster

Well it is recently claimed that Jesus and his followers used Cannabis.

Jesus 'healed using cannabis' | World news | The Guardian
www.theguardian.com ۼ World ۼ Science
6 Jan 2003 - Jesus w as almost certainly a cannabis user and an early
proponent of ... mixture _ Although most modern people choose to smoke
or eat pot, ...
--
Bod

What the hell do people think Jesus and his disciples were doing at The Last Supper. They were drinking wine and passing a bong. Where does hashish come from? The same part of the world Jesus came from. I've had devout Christians get upset when I told them that Jesus probably smoked pot. I explain to them that cannabis wasn't illegal 2,000 years ago and it wasn't a sin to partake of it in those days. I'll bet The Romans even put a tax on it because it was a popular diversion and medicine. Jesus was a man of the people. Heck he hung(no pun) out with the dregs of society, prostitutes and criminals. Jesus didn't associate with the elite and if he were alive in the form of a man today, I doubt he'd cruising around with The Pope. Jesus would more likely be wandering around someplace like Calcutta being pals with someone like Mother Teresa. I wish my haughty Christian friends and family would get over themselves. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Wicked Monster