Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Wed, 18 May 2016 12:57:00 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On Tue, 17 May 2016 11:44:49 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:
Sounds like you've made your decisions as to who
you want to be.

Maam...I turned 62 in November. Ive been shot
several times, stabbed, beaten, bucked off, stomped
on, blown up, knocked down, ridden over, buried on at
least one occasion, had a near chute failure, almost
drowned twice, and have seen more blood, my own
and from others, than shown in a grade B horror flick.
Its not so much as a decision..as where I washed up
on the tide. Shrug.

I understand, and I don't think badly of you. We have different views
on smoking. I've seen a different set of consequences happen to
smokers than you've seen is all. I hope you are lucky and don't get
sick in the future because of smoking.

I hope you are lucky and dont get sick in the future because you are
not a smoker. Best of luck to both of us!!

Gunner