Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On 05/14/2016 10:54 PM, Bod wrote:
On 15/05/2016 06:44, T wrote:
On 05/11/2016 02:11 AM, Bod wrote:
If you guys ever send us back Madonna, the damage between
our two people will never be repairable. Don't even
think about it! She is YOURS now !!!!

-T

She's your baggage, please take her back to her homeland ;-)

Are you trying to start a war ???? She is ALL yours now!

Can't you just take her back for a a while? You might get to love her
again.
Please!....pretty please!!....with cherrys on top!! Think of the children!

Absolutely not! She even talks with an English accent now.
I am afraid that the rift it would cause would never be healed.

We'd be open to John Cleese. Or Stevie (Steven Fry). I am
still miffed on Stevie's special on America, were he visited
all 50 states. When he got to my state (Nevada), he went
straight to the whore houses. But he can be forgiven
for that. (His special was really quite well done , by
the way.)