Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Mon, 16 May 2016 08:24:06 +0100, Bod wrote:

You talk like you're filled with hate (seriously).

You just think its hate...when Im accurate in my statements. But
then..people who think way too highly of themselves always do when an
accurate statement is made by another..that totally refutes their own
opinions of themselves. That too..is accurate.

Im hardly the smartest, the brightest or the most articulate. Thats a
given. But compared to you..even Stormy is a rocket scientist on a
high scale.

Sad dudette...really sad.

Have you ever seriously considered suicide? It would make your family
much happier if you put yourself out of their misery. Seriously.

Gunner

Do they teach you to speak nasty to people in your religion or is it
just your personal anger management issue?

Nasty? Im simply being accurate and straight to the point.
Im not a nasty person by nature, but I do have the reputation for
being blunt. I see you once again, avoided answering the question(s)
as well. I also notice that you didnt go into my bozo bin. Lets
try this again, shall we?

Plink

Gunner