Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 5:44:43 PM UTC-5, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 23:37:27 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 5:15:15 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 5/22/2016 4:39 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 22:28:29 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/22/2016 4:15 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 21:55:40 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't
like it, move away.

What you put into the air that other people breath is the business of
people who have to breath your polluted air.
--
Maggie

If their smoke comes in my direction the nasty smoker has polluted,"MY AIR". That's why I think all non-smokers should carry a can of Fart Spray. I actually want a pressurized container that I can use on smokers. The contents of the container would be an odorless, colorless gas that would react with the smoldering end of a cigarette producing noxious fumes that would sicken the most gnarly of smokers. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Stinky Monster

You are free not to sit near smokers.
--

That's not always true. For example a waiting room in any government office, court or someplace many different people MUST gather. If you're sitting on a parkbench puffing away before I arrive I can roll on by but don't sit next to me and light fag. I have pepper spray and it will do to you what your tobacco smoke does to me. There is the concept of equal force. Don't misunderstand my problem (severely allergic) with tobacco smoke as a desire to outlaw tobacco. I'm Libertarian by nature and support the right of any "Adult" to smoke, drink or consume any mind and body destroying substance they wish as long as they harm only themselves. You have no right to harm me or anyone else as long as you are not physically harmed by me or them. Your feelings don't count unless you're mentally ill. If so it's time to call animal control to put you down. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Smoldering Monster