Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 7:03:36 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
smokers rights end where my nose begins.

smoking around any child should be illegal and proscuted as child abuse.

when the smokers ges hauled off to jail they will quit smoking. the allegheny county jail is a smoke free facility/

My Libertarian view is that "Adults" have the right to destroy their minds and bodies anyway the wish as long as they harm only themselves and me and you don't have to pay for the result. It would be interesting to have insurance above and beyond normal medical insurance for those killing themselves by consuming tobacco, alcohol and too much pizza. Hum, behavior based medical insurance premiums. Oh hell, I'd have to give up every food I like. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Destroyed Monster