Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Mon, 23 May 2016 01:03:32 +0100, bob haller wrote:

smokers rights end where my nose begins.

You are free to move your nose. You have no more rights than the smoker and I hope one of them sets fire to your nose.

smoking around any child should be illegal and proscuted as child abuse.

If it's your own child, it's nothing to do with anyone but you. This is not a hippy commune.

when the smokers ges hauled off to jail they will quit smoking. the allegheny county jail is a smoke free facility/

Jails are stupid places. They give them weights to make them stronger and fitter so they can beat the **** out of the wardens.

--
Does a pope **** in the woods? And if a pope ****s in the woods and no-one is around, does he pebbledash?