Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On 22/05/2016 23:06, bob haller wrote:
On Sunday, May 22, 2016 at 5:39:52 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 22:28:29 +0100, Muggles wrote:

On 5/22/2016 4:15 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2016 21:55:40 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

On Sun, 22 May 2016 20:47:47 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:
If you want to be second hand smoke free, move
away from the smokers, it's not that difficult.

Lol

It wasn't intended to be funny, it was pointing out how ridiculous
anti-smoking people are.

Smart people realize that smoking isn't cool OR healthy, and society is
moving towards a smoke free environment - soon all public places will be
smoke free.

What I put into my own body is MY business, not yours. If you don't like it, move away.

--
"Take off lid and push up bottom." (From a stick deodorant label)

yet when you get ill from your choice to smoke you will expect the finest in medical care.

soon smoking will be taxed out of existence. australia adds a buck a pack tax every year. in 10 years the added tax will be 10 bucks a pack

Yes and the black market will grow exponentially. Be careful what you
wish for!

--
Bod