Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom Mal Reynolds Malcom Mal Reynolds is offline

Default OT Atheism vs Christianity et al : was Flashlight temptation

In article ,
wrote:

On Sat, 14 May 2016 16:32:26 -0700, Malcom Mal Reynolds
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

First of all, a very large percentage of "Christians" believe in
intelligent design, but not a litteral 144 hour creation. I am one of
them.
Look at Genesis 1, Vs 2.

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of
the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Notice - the eath WAS.

Then notice the progression
night and day
Earth and atmosphere.
Land and sea.
Vegatation
The entire solar system
Sea creature
Land creatures
Man

A sequence that HAD to happen in that precice order - and supported
even by the more progressive evolutionary minds.

I personally can't see the sense of creating the first 4 before creating
the sun and it makes even less sense to form the entire solar system
after creating the earth

I guess air creatures never got created

Obviously you never bothered to reesd genesis as the birds of the
air came along at the same approximate time as the fish of the sea.

so they were created before the solar system?