Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Muggles[_11_] Muggles[_11_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On 5/15/2016 5:34 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:28:29 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/15/2016 3:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 10:20:18 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

There are no people forcing anyone to eat chocolate, coffee, potatos, or
fish. If people have illness as a result of allergies to those things
they don't go near them, and on top of that they aren't exposing other
people to any dangerous chemicals they have no choice by to breath.

Yes and? I dont make you breath my smoke. On the other hand..you dont
make me quit either. Sounds like a fair trade. Right?

Not really. It's not about 'fair trades'. I don't expect you to quit,
or even conclude that anything you do as a smoker hurts anyone around
you. I suppose I speak up on this topic because it means something to me.

Oh..is that like my speach on American Liberalism and how they should
all be lined up on the bank of a ditch and machine gunned and then
covered over with a thick layer of dirt and a Freedom Park built over
the top of their corpses?

I'm thinking you're projecting your own fantasies.

So your "years of exposure and damage from second hand smoke" has
given you lots of allergies and whatnot? Sucks to be you. Fortunately
you are a genetic sport, so most of us dont have to deal with you.
Shrug.

Since society had become aware of the real dangers of exposing people to
secondhand smoke, the world has become more and more secondhand smoke
FREE. Hopefully, as time progresses public places will completely ban
smoking, and that includes the niches people find to smoke while they
are at work. That's just a matter of time.

Its just a matter of time when you can walk into a mens bathroom or
men can walk into yours and both of you can stand proud at the urinal
and ****, side by side. Equal in all things. Ill bet that makes
you feel really warm and fuzzy too doesnt it? How about manditory
euthenasia after the age of 65? Does that warm up your heart too?

{{ geesh }} I'm conservative, not a freaky liberal.

It's a fact that cigarette smoke hurts the people it comes in contact
with, including, the residue you carry on you in your hair and on your
clothes.

Really? Its a "fact"?

It IS a fact.

Really? Lets see your cites. And dont try providing any from groups
with a propaganda agenda. Some group thats nice and neutral.
Trot em out. Including any from any anti smoking grouips will be a
sure sign you are out of your depth and have to rely on your
Obersturmfeure to carry your water for you.

Go to the CDC website. You know, the Center for Disease Control? Or, how
about the Cancer Society?? Or even GOOGLE secondhand smoke for yourself.

I've already posted info from 2 different sites. Take your pick -
search the info for yourself.

--
Maggie