Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On 15/05/2016 16:20, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2016 04:41:44 +0100, Muggles
wrote:

On 5/14/2016 3:01 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2016 08:01:32 -0400, Bud Frede
wrote:

I've never heard of anyone losing their hearing due to secondhand
smoke. Can you tell us more about this?

She admitted to having been a sickly child. Probably the results of
measles or bad ear infections.

Center for Disease Control

Secondhand smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals. Hundreds are toxic
and about 70 can cause cancer.

Since the 1964 Surgeon Generals Report, 2.5 million adults who were
nonsmokers died because they breathed secondhand smoke.

Secondhand smoke causes numerous health problems in infants and
children, including more frequent and severe asthma attacks, respiratory
infections, ear infections, and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
Smoking during pregnancy results in more than 1,000 infant deaths
annually.

http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_stat...ealth_effects/

I don't think I need to post the entire website.

Bod, how many years have you smoked? Would you say you were less well
than anyone else?

53 years and fitter than most people of my age who don't smoke.
My brother never smoked in his life and died aged 59. I'm coming up to 68.

--
Bod