Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Flashlight temptation (inconsiderate smokers)

On Sun, 15 May 2016 10:20:18 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

How about that. So you getting a wiff on rare occasions is being
poisoned far worse than I as the primary smoker? Is that your claim?

As a child I got a wiff with every breath I took while I was at home.
Those cumulative wiffs caused multiple upper respiratory infections,
including ear infections, bronchitis, and reactive airway disease.

Gee..and I wasnt any where around was I?

It should be noted that Chocolate Can cause cancer as well as coffee,
potatos and some fishes. With the exception of west coast fish...one
would have to eat a few tons of each in multiple single settings...but

There are no people forcing anyone to eat chocolate, coffee, potatos, or
fish. If people have illness as a result of allergies to those things
they don't go near them, and on top of that they aren't exposing other
people to any dangerous chemicals they have no choice by to breath.

Yes and? I dont make you breath my smoke. On the other hand..you dont
make me quit either. Sounds like a fair trade. Right?

hey...you would have to have a gas mask on your face for years at a
time...connected directly to my gas masks exhaust port, to get enough
"second hand smoke" (EEEEE!!! Run!!) to have ANY sort of medical
risk...unless you have medical issues of your own. Which you appear to
be victim of. You must curse your parents for their genetic "gift" to
you.

After years of exposure and damage to my body from secondhand smoke, I'm
highly allergic and reactive to not only cigarette smoke, but VOC's in
the air.

So your "years of exposure and damage from second hand smoke" has
given you lots of allergies and whatnot? Sucks to be you. Fortunately
you are a genetic sport, so most of us dont have to deal with you.
Shrug.

It's a fact that cigarette smoke hurts the people it comes in contact
with, including, the residue you carry on you in your hair and on your
clothes.

Really? Its a "fact"? Like Gorbal Warming and the Yehti?

Many people who smoke, not everyone, simply don't care about anyone but
themselves because their hooked on smoking psychologically, physically,
and emotionally. Essentially, they're drug addicts, only their drug is
legal.

And others blame everyone/anything for being cursed with ****ed up
genetics. Funny how that works isnt it?

--