Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Flashlight temptation (initial follow up report 3)

On Sun, 15 May 2016 21:50:24 +0100, wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2016 12:58:54 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2016 15:40:09 +0100, "Mr Macaw" wrote:

I always do. Autistic people have trouble in looking into peoples eyes
though.
Only by looking into someone's eyes can you see their sincerity.

That's very true.

It's absolute bull****. A good liar like myself can fake looks.

Are you claiming you are autistic? Fascinating...you never stop
lying do you.....

Well...off to the bozo bin then you go.

plink

Gunner

Took you long enough!!!!!

Had your sex change yet?

--
An old black-and-white photograph of a man milking a cow was sent to a photo-finishing company.
The man was sitting behind the cow, and all that was visible of him were his legs and feet.