Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

On Nov 16, 8:11*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 11/16/2011 1:55 AM, harry wrote:

On Nov 16, 2:36 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 11/15/2011 9:27 AM, harry wrote:

On Nov 15, 3:17 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 11/14/2011 3:02 AM, harry wrote:

On Nov 14, 12:18 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 11/13/2011 4:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

A nation that considers tea essential to life. Havn't they
heard of the word of wisdom?shudders

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

How do you smoke alcohol? ^_^

TDD

I seem to recall reading that the USA fought a war/tax revolution over
tea and you have a teabaggers party?

The teabaggers party in San Francisco but the members of The Tea Party
are all over The USA. I realize that those of a Liberal bent have a real
problem differentiating between a Conservative movement and a sexual act
that is widespread within the homosexual community. ^_^

Hmm, never knew that Duf. Had to look it up. *I cans ee you've been
about.

One of the Leftist members of the news media started calling them
"teabaggers" because the Conservative folks had no idea that it was
a description of sex act. Of course it was done to be insulting to
a group of people who are not normally practitioners of what could be
considered deviate sex. So the joke was on the Conservatives. ^_^

Reminds me of the time I told some guys I was a Homo-sapiens, they
looked at me funny and later asked a friend of mine if I happened
to be Gay.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

English has never been a strong point in America.
They practice a deviate version of that too.
They need to pick up on their spelling.
Too many Zeds and not enough Yoos.

Well, it's interesting to read about the origins of the English language
and how it's ever changing and incorporating new words.
I do believe the French have a government agency to protect the
purity of the French language, something I read about years ago
but I don't know if it's still their policy. ^_^

Heh Heh, True. Shortly after it was launched, Renault came out with a
new car called "Le Car".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renault_5#Renault_Le_Car

They were really ****ed off about it I recall.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:34:53 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

The English have grown to be more and more like the French

While Yanks become more Mexican.

.... and Michael Jackson looked white
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:34:53 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Nov 16, 4:33*pm, "
wrote:
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 02:11:24 -0600, The Daring Dufas

wrote:
[...]

At least they work.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Well, heck. How better to attract white boys like Macaulay
Culkin? Money, alcohol, and look like a white teenage girl.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

The English have grown to be more and more like the
French

While Yanks become more Mexican.

.... and Michael Jackson looked white

Posted to alt.home.repair

Which "they" are the workers? The Yanks who liberated the
world, defeated Hitler and the Soviet Union, and brought
foreign aid workers to the world? Or the Mexicans who are
responsible for the crime rate? (Crime? Them, and the ohers,
descendants of tribal war factions?)

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

The English have grown to be more and more like the
French

While Yanks become more Mexican.

At least they work.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:10:04 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Well, heck. How better to attract white boys like Macaulay
Culkin? Money, alcohol, and look like a white teenage girl.

Penn State?

The subject is our gun culture. Stay with it man..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sorry, Oren. I'll do better.

So, maybe Whacko Jacko bought Mac a .22 RF revolver, for his
10th birthday? Nothing gives kids a rush like a gun for the
birthday. Got Mac a box of bullets, and said "blow me!" and
then the doctor gets blamed when Whacko ends up shot, dead.
Next thing you know, I'm investigative news reporter.

Young: So, Mr. Culkin, is it true that Mr. Jackson bought
you a revolver for your tenth birthday?
Culkin: Yeah. Well, uh, like, you know. I was, uh, scared of
the burglars, and Uncle Michael bought me a revolver, so I
could shoot it in the air, and, like, scare away the
burglars.
Young: Did you shoot anything other than burglars?
Culkin: I wanted to shoot Foster, when he wet the bed and
that was all gross.
Young: So tell me about shooting burglars?
Culkin: Uh, well, after I put down all them thumb tacks, I
really didn't have to. The burglar said some bad words, and
then he saw I was a kid. He started saying "Shoot! I mean,
dammit and shoot!" so I got the revolver out of my pocket
and put it between his eyes. He couldn't see too well,
account of the saran wrap I stapled to the door frame, and
put lots of glue on it.
Young: Did you really shoot the burglar?
Culkin: Well, not really. My dad only bought me blanks. But
I really skeart him bad. He screamed like this:
http://textbookstop.files.wordpress....w=598&amph=448
Young: And how did Jacko die?
Culkin: He kept scratching an itch inside his underwear. He
was acting all funny and wierd. Finally he like, uh, yelled
he can't get to sleep and blow me. I got the gun and it was
just like the movie we watched, I blew him away like the
movie.
Young: So, it wasn't the doctor, after all?
Culkin: Uh, you know, I guess the doc did give him a shot or
two, also. But I blew him just like he wanted, right?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

Well, heck. How better to attract white boys like Macaulay
Culkin? Money, alcohol, and look like a white teenage girl.

Penn State?

The subject is our gun culture. Stay with it man..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:21:13 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Sorry, Oren. I'll do better.

Try bottom posting. We can teach you.

.... speakin' of guns....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:12:55 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Which "they" are the workers? The Yanks who liberated the
world, defeated Hitler and the Soviet Union, and brought
foreign aid workers to the world? Or the Mexicans who are
responsible for the crime rate? (Crime? Them, and the ohers,
descendants of tribal war factions?)

Mexicans. They work harder than either the Brits or Frogs. ...though so do
OWSers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The English have grown to be more and more like the French

While Yanks become more Mexican.

... and *Michael Jackson looked white

Yes.
BTW. Was he white all over or just from the neck up? Anyone know?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 17, 1:12*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Which "they" are the workers? The Yanks who liberated the
world, defeated Hitler and the Soviet Union, and brought
foreign aid workers to the world? Or the Mexicans who are
responsible for the crime rate? (Crime? Them, and the ohers,
descendants of tribal war factions?)

You have these strange idea.

The USA provoked the war with Japan as part of the manifest destiny
theory/cult/Westward expansion.

Unfortunately for you, they had a military alliance with Germany who
also declared war on you.

Then you had to come running to us for help.

The Russians did the most to defeat Nazi Germany.

You have not defeated the Russians. They are stronger than ever whilst
the USA is a busted flush.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/16/2011 10:14 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Wait till some rather attractive female homo
sapiens walks by, you can retro evolve back
to homo erectus.

That's "devolve" back to Homo erectus. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ah, what goes around, comes around. I was just reading a
facebook post, by an 18 year old honor student (yes, he is
proudly holding the paper). I had just complimented him on
doing a good job.

Tyler: "yeah your telling me!!! only took like 18 years!
thank you."
37 minutes ago

I didn't remind him that the first letter of a sentence is
capitalized. The contraction of "you are telling me" is
"you're". First letter of Only is capitalized. And T for
Thank you.

Hell, if that's an honor student, I'd hate to meet the
knuckle dragging average high screwel graduate. Our nation
is doomed.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
On 11/16/2011 10:14 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Wait till some rather attractive female homo
sapiens walks by, you can retro evolve back
to homo erectus.

That's "devolve" back to Homo erectus. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Well, heck. How better to attract white boys like Macaulay
Culkin? Money, alcohol, and look like a white teenage girl.

Penn State?

The subject is our gun culture. Stay with it man..

uh....the guy still top-posts and you want him to "stay with it"?

give up
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/16/2011 10:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Of course, the liberals on the left tend to be
insulting in their description of freedom loving
tea party types. I find it insulting to be called a
tea bagger.

http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiw...ers-actually-i

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Which "they" are the workers? The Yanks who liberated the
world, defeated Hitler and the Soviet Union, and brought
foreign aid workers to the world? Or the Mexicans who are
responsible for the crime rate? (Crime? Them, and the ohers,
descendants of tribal war factions?)

You have these strange idea.

The USA provoked the war with Japan as part of the manifest destiny
theory/cult/Westward expansion.

Unfortunately for you, they had a military alliance with Germany who
also declared war on you.

Then you had to come running to us for help.

The Russians did the most to defeat Nazi Germany.

You have not defeated the Russians. They are stronger than ever whilst
the USA is a busted flush.

So I guess you guys didn't really need that lend lease program after all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

If you're truly interested in history maybe you should pick up a book
sometime and read it.

I'm not saying the US acted out of altruism but what you are spouting is
nonsense.

I've told you befo Saying the world's largest GDP, by far, is
"busted" is more nonsense. I guess you just don't get how ridiculous you
sound or maybe you just enjoy trolling. ?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

harry talks out both sides of his mouth:

_"Then you had to come running to us for help."_

The facts are, UK war material manufacturing was largely moved to the
USA. Churchill was happy about it. They had fires and falling sky's
all over London. They needed help.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

all over London. They needed help.e

If Britain hadn't been protected by the channel I doubt they would have
fared much better than the French. I'm glad the French were able to
preserve Paris.....again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The English have grown to be more and more like the French

While Yanks become more Mexican.

... and Michael Jackson looked white

The crucial moment came when George Hamilton's tan skin was the same color
as Michael Jackson's skin. I think it was SNL that showed the pictures of
Hamilton darkening while Jackson got whiter and whiter until one day they
were both the same shade. If Jackson were still alive he'd now be at the
tin nose stage like Lee Marvin's character in Cat Ballou. If there was ever
any proof that too much money can be bad for you, it was MJ's incredible
shrinking nose. And the jugs of propafol. And the young boys.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 11/13/2011 8:43 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"The Daring wrote in message

stuff snipped

I do believe the Muslims want to usurp
the culture of your country and replace it with their own. The want to
impose their own religion and laws on you. How on earth could any of
that be tolerated by your government. It seems to me that once they

make
their intentions clear, your government would invite them to leave.

Ironically, I'll bet a lot of Afghanis are asking themselves pretty much

the
same questions. Why did the Americans (or the Russkies before us) come

our country to impose their "way of life" on us when our tribal ways

have
served us so well for hundreds of years? That knife cuts both ways.

The problem with wars like AfRaq and Vietnam is that they tend to create
huge refugee constituencies in OUR country, with a lot of them holding a
grudge against us for making things so bad in their home countries that

they
had to leave. I am sure most Afghanis just want to get back to their

old
lives of herding goats, eating yogurt, growing hashish and opium poppies

amd
killing each other when young lovers dare cross tribal lines. (-:

We're trying to drag people who've been living a nearly "dark ages"

feudal
exist into the 21st century and act surprised when it doesn't take and

they
revert to their old, nasty habits of revenge killing and tribal mayhem.
Civilizing them is a job for missionaries that welcome death and

martydom
and need the conversion "brownie points" to get their ticket to heaven
punched. It's not a job for US soldiers who can't accidentally shoot

the
wrong people late at night without getting court-martialed for "killing

in a
war zone."

--
Bobby G.

Um, I wasn't writing about a war, I was responding to Harry about the
Muslim immigrants who are coming into The U.K. and wanting to take over.

I knew that. I was merely pointing out where many of those refugees come
from. It's a vicious cycle. The smart ones leave and among them are
troublemakers. We're scheduled to get an influx of Iraqi and Afghani
refugees that will just make it harder to sort out the terrorists.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:03:28 -0500, "Robert Green"
wrote:

We're scheduled to get an influx of Iraqi and Afghani
refugees that will just make it harder to sort out the terrorists.

ISTR the A.F. had AfRaq training pilots walk off bases here, in
Texas?. I never found out, but about twelve of them.

The influx started ten years ago and before.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We're scheduled to get an influx of Iraqi and Afghani
refugees that will just make it harder to sort out the terrorists.

ISTR the A.F. had AfRaq training pilots walk off bases here, in
Texas?. I never found out, but about twelve of them.

The influx started ten years ago and before.

I recall the incident, but not the outcome. The influx almost always starts
when we create supply lines into whatever theater of operation we're in.
Even stray dogs from Iraq found their way to the US.

While it seems deplorable to some (mostly the people they worked for), the
State Department has greatly slowed the number of refugees it's willing to
sponsor from AfRaq. While it does seem cold to leave the people that helped
us behind, that may be preferable in the long run to looking for them once
they get here and disappear.

Unfortunately more than a few such helpers joined our side to spy on us for
any number of host countries. Lots of our "friends" in the world are very
interested in how we fight so they can develop countermeasures. I'll bet
even the Brits have secret plans for carrying out military operations
against the US as I am sure we do for them.

Pakistan allegedly provided Chinese agents with a close-up look at our
downed chopper after the OBL raid although it was seriously damaged by our
troops to minimize what they could learn. Still, it would have been better
not to have left it there.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...eadership.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Nov 10, 7:59 pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

Oh do explain to us what "American gun culture" is
Let's have a good laugh for a change

An inordinate love of firearms.

What exactly is an "inordinate love of firearms" ??

Going to be a lot of killing in the US soon.

Really ?
Why is That ?

But nothing very funny.

Your stupidity is very funny indeed..

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Nov 12, 2:54 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
From what I remember, the founding fathers believed the
right to keep and bear arms is granted by our Creator.
Presumably to all mankind. However, on the US Constitution
recognizes this. Perhaps a few other governments, can't
remember off hand. Swiss, maybe?

One of the reasons other countries have genocide, the
populations aren't armed.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

We don't have regular massacres either.

What's a "regular masacre" ??

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 12, 2:54 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
From what I remember, the founding fathers believed the
right to keep and bear arms is granted by our Creator.
Presumably to all mankind. However, on the US Constitution
recognizes this. Perhaps a few other governments, can't
remember off hand. Swiss, maybe?

One of the reasons other countries have genocide, the
populations aren't armed.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

We don't have regular massacres either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

Posted to alt.home.repair

That's like when someone in England goes on a rampage with a
shotgun, and kills a bunch of unarmed people. Happens often
enough to be predictable.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Attila.Iskander" wrote in
message ...

We don't have regular massacres either.

What's a "regular masacre" ??

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:59:47 -0600, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
On Nov 12, 2:54 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
From what I remember, the founding fathers believed the
right to keep and bear arms is granted by our Creator.
Presumably to all mankind. However, on the US Constitution
recognizes this. Perhaps a few other governments, can't
remember off hand. Swiss, maybe?

One of the reasons other countries have genocide, the
populations aren't armed.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

We don't have regular massacres either.

What's a "regular masacre" ??

Like Kent State and Waco. You know, the "well regulated militia", the lefty
loons are always chattering (yet know nothing) about?
Posted to alt.home.repair

According to our right-pondian lefty, it means "not scared ****less of
firearms".

Going to be a lot of killing in the US soon.

Really ?
Why is That ?

Too many lefties. Open season starts soon.

But nothing very funny.

Your stupidity is very funny indeed..

He is stupid but it's sad.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

One of the reasons other countries have genocide, the
populations aren't armed.

Oh that's a pleasant view you have there. Basically you are saying that
an unarmed population is doomed to genocide?

History seems to back it up
But the correct term is not genocide
It's DEMOCIDE

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Nov 14, 12:18 am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 11/13/2011 4:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

A nation that considers tea essential to life. Havn't they
heard of the word of wisdom?shudders

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

How do you smoke alcohol? ^_^

TDD

I seem to recall reading that the USA fought a war/tax revolution over
tea and you have a teabaggers party?

You are confused
If there is a "teabagger's" party, that would mainly be in San Francisco and
other gay neighborhoods

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
" wrote:

Like Kent State and Waco. You know, the "well regulated militia", the lefty
loons are always chattering (yet know nothing) about?

I wouldn't put KS in the same group as Waco. Afterall, KS were just
poorly kids and part time soldiers. Waco was the result of a couple
allegedly professional organizations with LOTS of training.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
" wrote:

Like Kent State and Waco. You know, the "well regulated militia", the lefty
loons are always chattering (yet know nothing) about?

I wouldn't put KS in the same group as Waco. Afterall, KS were just
poorly kids and part time soldiers. Waco was the result of a couple
allegedly professional organizations with LOTS of training.

Poorly TRAINED kids.. I really should before I send up an article (grin)