Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:34:53 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Nov 16, 4:33*pm, "
wrote:
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 02:11:24 -0600, The Daring Dufas

wrote:
On 11/16/2011 1:55 AM, harry wrote:
On Nov 16, 2:36 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 11/15/2011 9:27 AM, harry wrote:

On Nov 15, 3:17 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 11/14/2011 3:02 AM, harry wrote:

On Nov 14, 12:18 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 11/13/2011 4:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

A nation that considers tea essential to life. Havn't they
heard of the word of wisdom?shudders

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

How do you smoke alcohol? ^_^

TDD

I seem to recall reading that the USA fought a war/tax revolution over
tea and you have a teabaggers party?

The teabaggers party in San Francisco but the members of The Tea Party
are all over The USA. I realize that those of a Liberal bent have a real
problem differentiating between a Conservative movement and a sexual act
that is widespread within the homosexual community. ^_^

Hmm, never knew that Duf. Had to look it up. *I cans ee you've been
about.

One of the Leftist members of the news media started calling them
"teabaggers" because the Conservative folks had no idea that it was
a description of sex act. Of course it was done to be insulting to
a group of people who are not normally practitioners of what could be
considered deviate sex. So the joke was on the Conservatives. ^_^

Reminds me of the time I told some guys I was a Homo-sapiens, they
looked at me funny and later asked a friend of mine if I happened
to be Gay.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

English has never been a strong point in America.
They practice a deviate version of that too.
They need to pick up on their spelling.
Too many Zeds and not enough Yoos.

Well, it's interesting to read about the origins of the English language
and how it's ever changing and incorporating new words.
I do believe the French have a government agency to protect the
purity of the French language, something I read about years ago
but I don't know if it's still their policy. ^_^

The English have grown to be more and more like the French

While Yanks become more Mexican.

At least they work.