Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:08:28 -0600, Jim T wrote:

On 11/17/2011 1:22 AM, harry wrote:
On Nov 17, 1:12 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Which "they" are the workers? The Yanks who liberated the
world, defeated Hitler and the Soviet Union, and brought
foreign aid workers to the world? Or the Mexicans who are
responsible for the crime rate? (Crime? Them, and the ohers,
descendants of tribal war factions?)

You have these strange idea.

The USA provoked the war with Japan as part of the manifest destiny
theory/cult/Westward expansion.

Unfortunately for you, they had a military alliance with Germany who
also declared war on you.

Then you had to come running to us for help.

The Russians did the most to defeat Nazi Germany.

You have not defeated the Russians. They are stronger than ever whilst
the USA is a busted flush.

So I guess you guys didn't really need that lend lease program after all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

If you're truly interested in history maybe you should pick up a book
sometime and read it.

I'm not saying the US acted out of altruism but what you are spouting is
nonsense.

I've told you befo Saying the world's largest GDP, by far, is
"busted" is more nonsense. I guess you just don't get how ridiculous you
sound or maybe you just enjoy trolling. ?

harry talks out both sides of his mouth:

_"Then you had to come running to us for help."_

The facts are, UK war material manufacturing was largely moved to the
USA. Churchill was happy about it. They had fires and falling sky's
all over London. They needed help.