Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

On 11/10/2011 12:20 PM, harry wrote:
On Nov 10, 2:27 pm, wrote:
On 11/8/2011 4:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: That's a terrifying thought. God wants abortions, people on
welfare, fatherless families, case workers, lies, deception,
high taxes, and grand parents eating dog food?

Terrifying to you that that the Christian and Jewish (I don't know
enough to speak about the other religion's "God") God wants love for all
His creation, compassion, charity, love thy neighbor, etc. etc., just as
liberals do?

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

I square it by believing that most people who claim strong beliefs in
the tenets of their preferred religion are hypocrites to a greater or
lesser extent. It's one of the reasons why I don't have much use for
organized religion.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2011 11:26 AM, bud-- wrote:
On 11/9/2011 2:45 PM, HeyBub wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like you to demonstrate to me any time, ever, that I've
advocated killing gays. I sure don't remember ever writing
that.

"If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of them have
done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death..." (Lev 20:13).

http://www.cs.utsa.edu/~wagner/church/gay/stoning.html

And your going to try to convince us all that you literally obey all the
directives that are found in the Old Testament?
Posted to alt.home.repair

The type of love God displays, is far different than the
kind of things liberals do to people in the name of
"compassion". Actually, liberals are far closer to Satanic
behaviour. I could make a case that liberalism is Satanic.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Peter" wrote in message
On 11/8/2011 4:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
That's a terrifying thought. God wants abortions, people
on
welfare, fatherless families, case workers, lies,
deception,
high taxes, and grand parents eating dog food?

Terrifying to you that that the Christian and Jewish (I
don't know
enough to speak about the other religion's "God") God wants
love for all
His creation, compassion, charity, love thy neighbor, etc.
etc., just as
liberals do?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2011 12:17 PM, harry wrote:
On Nov 10, 10:29 am, "Mo wrote:
wrote in ...

On Nov 9, 11:19 pm, Jim wrote:

I don't think you could do it at will-- but I just saw this article
today.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-turns-rugby-...

I should mention that the Sun (UK) is not renouned for journalistic
accuracy.
OK for retards to read in fact.
However this would indicate the being gay is an illness.

Brown eyes are the most common on this planet.
Using that logic then I guess having blue eyes is an illness as well.

A knock on the head doesn't change the colour of your eyes.

Lets do a little scientific experiment.

I'll hit you on the head with a Louisville Slugger and then you tell us
if your sexual preference has changed.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:25:26 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

The type of love God displays, is far different than the
kind of things liberals do to people in the name of
"compassion". Actually, liberals are far closer to Satanic
behaviour. I could make a case that liberalism is Satanic.

You needn't bother. Lefties make the case perfectly well themselves.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 7, 11:39*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
wrote

*I think he could still be

nominated, but win? *No way. *Half the voters are women,
and there are still some people around with some semblance of
morals. *I hope.

--
Dan Espen

You did not learn a thing from our last election, I see.

Steve

Do you mean the presidential election of the one where the Republicans
supposedly took back Congress? If you mean the electing of Obama, the
last election was a direct result of the previous two. We were looking
for something different that George Bush but he didn't turn out to be
different enough.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I wrote several paragraphs about unsafe behaviour, and
sexually transmitted disease. I think it's fairly well known
that AIDS is a major cause of death for homosexuals. So, I'm
writing about homos / queers/ faggots (choose your term)
killing each other by AIDS. And, you some how think that I'm
promoting violence? You must really be desperate to make me
look bad. Is that the best you can do? And, is that a good
use of your time? Why don't you go volunteer at a homeless
shelter, or get outdoors and get some fresh air?

What a marvelous tap dance and one of the greatest displays of
rationalization that I have seen in a long time.

The very last line of your "poem"

"It don't rhyme, but it's about time.
Death to faggots!"

So in your "mind", death to someone is not promoting violence? Your
ignorance is rather mind boggling.

I don't have to be desperate to make you look bad, you do an excellent job
all on your own

Why don't you go volunteer with a local pride group and learn the horror
stories of youth and adults bullied and harrased and even physically abused
for no other reason then their sexuality.

--
PV

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:50:24 -0500, Bill [email protected] wrote:

I'll hit you on the head with a Louisville Slugger and then you tell us
if your sexual preference has changed.

Of course it would. Knots on the head faster than they can rub them
off is a good thing...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Peter wrote:
On 11/10/2011 11:56 AM, HeyBub wrote:

You're assuming Judaism is a religion. It is, but it's more. It's a
race, a nationality, a homeland, and a way of life. It's really
better to call Judaism a "tribe," with all the cohesiveness and
diversity that implies.

I'll agree that it's a way of life, but many Jews I know are not
Zionists and feel only a humanist but not a religious connection to
the "homeland". It is a nationality only if you are a Zionist.

Heh! Wanna bet? All Jews today are Zionists. Admittedly, some ultra-orthodox
Jews have trouble with the secular state of Israel, but would they give it
up and voluntarily move back to Lituania? Not a chance.

As
far as I'm concerned, considering all Jews as belonging to the same
nation has not been valid since the destruction of the second temple.

Ah, but you don't get a vote.

From my perspective, Jews can only belong to the same race one denies
the validity of conversion and insists upon direct lineage without
intermarriage as a criterion for true racial identity. If so, you
would be in good company among members of the most orthodox branches,
and the Nazis (remember "racial purity"?) and their acolytes.

Huh? Even the most orthodox Jew honors conversions. Inheritance is only ONE
way to become Jewish. You do raise an interesting point, however. How would
the Nazis treat a full-blooded Aryan who converted to Judaism?

You
might have your own personal definition of "race", but the way it is
commonly used, most people, myself included, would be hard put to
define Asian, African, Caucasian and other people from virtually
every place on the globe as all belonging to the same race just
because they all self-define as Jews.

Your "common" definition, then, is wrong:

Race
1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or
less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common
history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
3. A genealogical line; a lineage.

As we both would agree, get 10 Jews in a room discussing an issue and
you'll hear 15 opinions.

More likely, when two Jews get together, you get three opinions.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Peter wrote:

I square it by believing that most people who claim strong beliefs in
the tenets of their preferred religion are hypocrites to a greater or
lesser extent. It's one of the reasons why I don't have much use for
organized religion.

You presume that hypocrisy is somehow wrong or flawed.

It's not.

Eighty-five percent of American gynecologists are male.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like you to demonstrate to me any time, ever, that I've
advocated killing gays. I sure don't remember ever writing
that.

"If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of
them have done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death..."
(Lev 20:13).

http://www.cs.utsa.edu/~wagner/church/gay/stoning.html

And your going to try to convince us all that you literally obey all
the directives that are found in the Old Testament?

Of course not! No more than I'd try to convince you I obey all the traffic
laws all the time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gay Mormons - should you hate them?

I've been deleting posts as I go, so I got Jack off my
computer, by now.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:46:01 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Can't say as I've ever met Jack. What's he like?

Read for yourself (five posts up).

Posted to alt.home.repair

"PV" edrnouser@ spam telus.net wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

You must realize, for the sake of this conversation, at least, that you are
talking with a "God", and God can never be wrong. They say today the sky is
blue, say tomorrow the sky is green, it's all okay, because someone who
perceives themselves, (or worse yet, has been taught) that they are a God,
it all makes perfect sense.

They rationalize it as "discussing politics with dogs" with reference to
their superiority to anyone NOT in their religion. You can be totally
schizophrenic Tourette's syndrome bipolar, extreme superiority complex, and
you are RIGHT.

If you are a tithing member, that is.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

I think you confuse Mormons with ManKind Project. Now, THAT
is a group that teaches men they are Gods. Whoo, whee! Those
are some strange folks.

Your (below) comment is quite mistaken about Mormons. But,
then, you've told us you're apostate, so I'd expect you to
be incorrect. If you ever had the companionship of the Holy
Ghost, you do not appear to any more.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message
.. .

You must realize, for the sake of this conversation, at
least, that you are
talking with a "God", and God can never be wrong. They say
today the sky is
blue, say tomorrow the sky is green, it's all okay, because
someone who
perceives themselves, (or worse yet, has been taught) that
they are a God,
it all makes perfect sense.

They rationalize it as "discussing politics with dogs" with
reference to
their superiority to anyone NOT in their religion. You can
be totally
schizophrenic Tourette's syndrome bipolar, extreme
superiority complex, and
you are RIGHT.

If you are a tithing member, that is.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

He appears to have a bit of a God complex going on or at least is very
willing to twist facts anyway possible to try and justify his behavior

I suppose I should feel sympathy for him but I cannot, especially when he
uses religion to justify his hate

And then dares to snivel about a website mocking the Mormons.

--
PV

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your
Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 10, 5:33*pm, "
wrote:
On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:20:48 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:
On Nov 10, 2:27*pm, Peter wrote:
On 11/8/2011 4:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: That's a terrifying thought. God wants abortions, people on
welfare, fatherless families, case workers, lies, deception,
high taxes, and grand parents eating dog food?

Terrifying to you that that the Christian and Jewish (I don't know
enough to speak about the other religion's "God") God wants love for all
His creation, compassion, charity, love thy neighbor, etc. etc., just as
liberals do?

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

There is no demand that one love a perp.

Yes there is. You are supposed to "turn the other cheek".
You don't know your bible do you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

On Nov 10, 7:59*pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

Oh do explain to us what "American gun culture" is
* * Let's have a good laugh for a change

An inordinate love of firearms.
Going to be a lot of killing in the US soon.

But nothing very funny.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 10, 2:27 pm, *wrote:
On 11/8/2011 4:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: *That's a terrifying thought. God wants abortions, people on
welfare, fatherless families, case workers, lies, deception,
high taxes, and grand parents eating dog food?

Terrifying to you that that the Christian and Jewish (I don't know
enough to speak about the other religion's "God") God wants love for all
His creation, compassion, charity, love thy neighbor, etc. etc., just as
liberals do?

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

I square it by believing that most people who claim strong beliefs in
the tenets of their preferred religion are hypocrites to a greater or
lesser extent. *It's one of the reasons why I don't have much use for
organized religion.

Fair enough. It only exists so that it's leaders can have a good
(parasitic)living off their followers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like you to demonstrate to me any time, ever, that I've
advocated killing gays. I sure don't remember ever writing
that.

"If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of them have
done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death..." (Lev 20:13).

http://www.cs.utsa.edu/~wagner/church/gay/stoning.html

And your going to try to convince us all that you literally obey all the
directives that are found in the Old Testament?

Sacrifices his children (in secret).
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
The type of love God displays, is far different than the
kind of things liberals do to people in the name of
"compassion". Actually, liberals are far closer to Satanic
behaviour. I could make a case that liberalism is Satanic.

You needn't bother. *Lefties make the case perfectly well themselves.

It is the "righties" that have destroyed America so maybe you're right.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2011 5:25 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The type of love God displays, is far different than the
kind of things liberals do to people in the name of
"compassion". Actually, liberals are far closer to Satanic
behaviour. I could make a case that liberalism is Satanic.

You have expressed many opinions in this discussion and I'm sure that
you are all set to express many more, but I don't feel that you have
made a single case for any of them.

On the recent topic of compassion and so-called Christian conservative
political values, I refer you to an insightful opinion piece in today's
Washington Post, by someone with strong affiliation with the Evangelical
movement.
See:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...t9M_story.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2011 7:51 PM, HeyBub wrote:
Peter wrote:
[...]

From my perspective, Jews can only belong to the same race one denies
[...]

And who died and appointed you to be the authoritative, definitive voice
for all of Judaism?
Posted to alt.home.repair

PV wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Hmmmmmm

The crickets seem quite loud at the moment.....

--
PV

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your
Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 22:12:26 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Nov 10, 2:27*pm, Peter wrote:
On 11/8/2011 4:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: That's a terrifying thought. God wants abortions, people on
welfare, fatherless families, case workers, lies, deception,
high taxes, and grand parents eating dog food?

Terrifying to you that that the Christian and Jewish (I don't know
enough to speak about the other religion's "God") God wants love for all
His creation, compassion, charity, love thy neighbor, etc. etc., just as
liberals do?

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

There is no demand that one love a perp.

Yes there is. You are supposed to "turn the other cheek".

Ok, you love him after you put a .357 hollow point in is skull.

You don't know your bible do you?

Clueless.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

Oh do explain to us what "American gun culture" is
* * Let's have a good laugh for a change

An inordinate love of firearms.
Going to be a lot of killing in the US soon.

If the leftist branch of the Democratic party ever take power again, could be.

But nothing very funny.

Sometimes revolution is necessary. You find it necessary to be revolting, for
instance.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 22:19:42 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

wrote:
The type of love God displays, is far different than the
kind of things liberals do to people in the name of
"compassion". Actually, liberals are far closer to Satanic
behaviour. I could make a case that liberalism is Satanic.

You needn't bother. *Lefties make the case perfectly well themselves.

It is the "righties" that have destroyed America so maybe you're right.

Clueless, as always.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like you to demonstrate to me any time, ever, that I've
advocated killing gays. I sure don't remember ever writing
that.

"If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of them
have
done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death..." (Lev 20:13).

http://www.cs.utsa.edu/~wagner/church/gay/stoning.html

And your going to try to convince us all that you literally obey all the
directives that are found in the Old Testament?

The point is obvious. It applies to people (like Dr Laura) who use the
bible (Leviticus 20:13) to justify their homophobia.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Great calling. Congrats.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

And who died and appointed you to be the authoritative,
definitive voice
for all of Judaism?

Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

There is no demand that one love a perp.

Yes there is. You are supposed to "turn the other cheek".
You don't know your bible do you?

No, that's one of the four commandments from the Sermon on the Mount. But,
like the Ten Commandments given on another mount, there's no penalty for
disobeying. They're more like "suggestions" or a thought experiment.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

Oh do explain to us what "American gun culture" is
* * Let's have a good laugh for a change

An inordinate love of firearms.

Not only copious amounts of love. Guns are a birth right in America,

Going to be a lot of killing in the US soon.

Let us know when.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

Oh do explain to us what "American gun culture" is
* * Let's have a good laugh for a change

An inordinate love of firearms.

Not only copious amounts of love. Guns are a birth right in America,

Going to be a lot of killing in the US soon.

Let us know when.

Let us know when harry is coming over.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

Oh do explain to us what "American gun culture" is
Let's have a good laugh for a change

An inordinate love of firearms.

Not only copious amounts of love. Guns are a birth right in America,

Going to be a lot of killing in the US soon.

Let us know when.

I'd say just watch your TV, but that is the FIRST thing any intelligent
adversary would go after. After that, you have pandemonium.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
harry wrote:

There is no demand that one love a perp.

Yes there is. You are supposed to "turn the other cheek".
You don't know your bible do you?

No, that's one of the four commandments from the Sermon on the Mount. But,
like the Ten Commandments given on another mount, there's no penalty for
disobeying. They're more like "suggestions" or a thought experiment.

Turn the other cheek, and an eye for an eye. It's as confusing as a
Democratic debate.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 18:00:25 -0600, "
wrote:

Going to be a lot of killing in the US soon.

Let us know when.

Let us know when harry is coming over.

Screw you. It's your time to watch him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

From what I remember, the founding fathers believed the
right to keep and bear arms is granted by our Creator.
Presumably to all mankind. However, on the US Constitution
recognizes this. Perhaps a few other governments, can't
remember off hand. Swiss, maybe?

One of the reasons other countries have genocide, the
populations aren't armed.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

An inordinate love of firearms.

Not only copious amounts of love. Guns are a birth right in
America,

Going to be a lot of killing in the US soon.

Let us know when.

Posted to alt.home.repair

PV wrote:
PV wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

Chirp.....chirp

What is the matter Stormin? Can't face the truth of your own writing?

--
PV

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your
Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 11, 9:33*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

There is no demand that one love a perp.

Yes there is. You are supposed to *"turn the other cheek".
You don't know your bible do you?

No, that's one of the four commandments from the Sermon on the Mount. But,
like the Ten Commandments given on another mount, there's no penalty for
disobeying. They're more like "suggestions" or a thought experiment.

Te penalty is you goto hell. But you're going anyway as you love
greed, the worst of the seven deadly sins.

A rich man can no more go to heaven than a camel can pass through the
eye of a needle.

Also, consider the liliies of the field.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

So, how do you square that with American gun culture?

Oh do explain to us what "American gun culture" is
* * Let's have a good laugh for a change

An inordinate love of firearms.

Not only copious amounts of love. Guns are a birth right in America,

Going to be a lot of killing in the US soon.

Let us know when.

Not long.
The rich won't give up their wealth without violence.
When the poor (99%) are desperate enough.
You will then get to see the benefits of a society awash with guns.
Maybe this Winter when they/their families are cold and hungry in
nasty hard hearted America
When the charities can't cope..
Probably start off with a shopping expedition with no cash
transaction.
There won't be enough jails to hold them.
But hey, your gov. has prepared prison camps all over America for
this.
Still better in one of those than a tent city in Winter.
Did they intend/anticipate all this?

These ****ing bankers, Greeks and Ities have a lot to answer for.