Posted to alt.home.repair
Peter[_14_] Peter[_14_] is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

On 11/10/2011 5:25 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The type of love God displays, is far different than the
kind of things liberals do to people in the name of
"compassion". Actually, liberals are far closer to Satanic
behaviour. I could make a case that liberalism is Satanic.

You have expressed many opinions in this discussion and I'm sure that
you are all set to express many more, but I don't feel that you have
made a single case for any of them.

On the recent topic of compassion and so-called Christian conservative
political values, I refer you to an insightful opinion piece in today's
Washington Post, by someone with strong affiliation with the Evangelical
movement.
See:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...t9M_story.html