Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

From what I remember, the founding fathers believed the
right to keep and bear arms is granted by our Creator.
Presumably to all mankind. However, on the US Constitution
recognizes this. Perhaps a few other governments, can't
remember off hand. Swiss, maybe?

One of the reasons other countries have genocide, the
populations aren't armed.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 22:14:45 -0800 (PST), harry

wrote:

An inordinate love of firearms.

Not only copious amounts of love. Guns are a birth right in
America,

Going to be a lot of killing in the US soon.

Let us know when.