Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 08:18:15 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Nov 13, 12:41*pm, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
*G. Morgan wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

One of the reasons other countries have genocide, the
populations aren't armed.

Oh that's a pleasant view you have there. Basically you are saying that
an unarmed population is doomed to genocide?

Does it make it substantially easier. I would say it might even be a
prerequisite. *However, that is long way from saying an unarmed
populatoin is doomed.

I would say that several guns in every house and a cold and starving
minority makes genocide/shootouts more likely.

Of course you would but only a fool thinks that owning several guns is somehow
more dangerous than one.

Depending on how you define genocide.

I'm sure you'll move a thousand goalposts to find one that justifies your
insanity.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:18:51 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 11/13/2011 4:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
A nation that considers tea essential to life. Havn't they
heard of the word of wisdom?shudders

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

How do you smoke alcohol? ^_^

You've never heard of methanol cigarettes?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

stuff snipped

I do believe the Muslims want to usurp
the culture of your country and replace it with their own. The want to
impose their own religion and laws on you. How on earth could any of
that be tolerated by your government. It seems to me that once they make
their intentions clear, your government would invite them to leave.

Ironically, I'll bet a lot of Afghanis are asking themselves pretty much the
same questions. Why did the Americans (or the Russkies before us) come to
our country to impose their "way of life" on us when our tribal ways have
served us so well for hundreds of years? That knife cuts both ways.

The problem with wars like AfRaq and Vietnam is that they tend to create
huge refugee constituencies in OUR country, with a lot of them holding a
grudge against us for making things so bad in their home countries that they
had to leave. I am sure most Afghanis just want to get back to their old
lives of herding goats, eating yogurt, growing hashish and opium poppies amd
killing each other when young lovers dare cross tribal lines. (-:

We're trying to drag people who've been living a nearly "dark ages" feudal
exist into the 21st century and act surprised when it doesn't take and they
revert to their old, nasty habits of revenge killing and tribal mayhem.
Civilizing them is a job for missionaries that welcome death and martydom
and need the conversion "brownie points" to get their ticket to heaven
punched. It's not a job for US soldiers who can't accidentally shoot the
wrong people late at night without getting court-martialed for "killing in a
war zone."

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm curious to see them smoking and drinking tobacco. Yikk!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
On 11/13/2011 4:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
A nation that considers tea essential to life. Havn't they
heard of the word of wisdom?shudders

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

How do you smoke alcohol? ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/13/2011 8:43 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"The Daring wrote in message

[...]

Um, I wasn't writing about a war, I was responding to Harry about the
Muslim immigrants who are coming into The U.K. and wanting to take over.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:j9pmpa$dq6$1
@dont-email.me:

On 11/13/2011 4:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
A nation that considers tea essential to life. Havn't they
heard of the word of wisdom?shudders

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

How do you smoke alcohol? ^_^

TDD

Soak the tip of a sigar in 100 proof wiskey,
Then light it.......
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

How do you smoke alcohol? ^_^

TDD

He may be confused with alcohol tampons.

Male and female applications.

http://leladavidson.hubpages.com/hub/Parents-Beware-of-Vodka-Soaked-Tampons

I read a terrible story about a guy who had throat cancer and after the
operation couldn't ingest anything so he was so desperate for an alcohol
buzz, he got his wife to help him setup a liquor enema. The idiot took
it up the tailpipe in undiluted form and died a short time later. I
guess he got pickled. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 13, 10:07*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
A nation that considers tea essential to life. Havn't they
heard of the word of wisdom? shudders

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Steve B" wrote in message

news
"G. Morgan" wrote in message

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd say "at risk of" genocide, not doomed to.

They did it to UK citizens, no signs of genocide yet.
whew!

Well, what can you say about a country that can't pronounce
the word
"aluminum", and drive on the wrong side of the road. *And
eat animal
entrails and like them?

Steve

More than a quarter of the world drives on the left. It would be more
than half exceptfor the Chinese, who mostly don't own cars.

Uranium, plutonium, titanium, lithium, barium, strontium.....
aluminium.
Makes sense doesn't it?

I suppose your could go:-
Ferrum. cuprum, argentum, plumbum, aurum, stanum.
But the Romans didn't have aluminium.
Or even aluminum.

If you eat sausages/hot dawgs, you are also eating entrails.

You ARE pretty ignorant.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 14, 12:00*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 11/13/2011 10:20 AM, harry wrote:

On Nov 13, 3:17 pm, G. *wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd say "at risk of" genocide, not doomed to.

They did it to UK citizens, no signs of genocide yet.whew!

There's time yet. *We need to get rid of a few muslims.

I would expect that most problems are caused by outsiders who refuse to
adopt the existing culture of a country. The refusal to assimilate into
and contribute their own lifestyle into a culture without clashing with
it can lead to a lot of strife. I do believe the Muslims want to usurp
the culture of your country and replace it with their own. The want to
impose their own religion and laws on you. How on earth could any of
that be tolerated by your government. It seems to me that once they make
their intentions clear, your government would invite them to leave.

TDD

You are exactly right.
Virtually every country that has a large unintegrated minority has had
a civil war. It could happen here the way things are going.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 14, 12:18*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 11/13/2011 4:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

A nation that considers tea essential to life. Havn't they
heard of the word of wisdom?shudders

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

How do you smoke alcohol? ^_^

TDD

I seem to recall reading that the USA fought a war/tax revolution over
tea and you have a teabaggers party?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sounds like a real PIA.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

I read a terrible story about a guy who had throat cancer
and after the
operation couldn't ingest anything so he was so desperate
for an alcohol
buzz, he got his wife to help him setup a liquor enema. The
idiot took
it up the tailpipe in undiluted form and died a short time
later. I
guess he got pickled. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 11/13/2011 4:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

A nation that considers tea essential to life. Havn't they
heard of the word of wisdom?shudders

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

How do you smoke alcohol? ^_^

TDD

I seem to recall reading that the USA fought a war/tax revolution over
tea and you have a teabaggers party?

Actually, it was about representation, but I wouldn't expect a zero-IQ Brit to
know anything about history.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

I seem to recall reading that the USA fought a war/tax revolution over
tea and you have a teabaggers party?

Actually the tea business took place three years before the revolution. No,
the actual complaints against the King of England (and his deputies) we

He has refused his assent to laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the
public good.

He has forbidden his governors to pass laws of immediate and pressing
importance, unless suspended in their operation till his assent should be
obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other laws for the accommodation of large districts
of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of representation
in the legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants
only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable,
and distant from the depository of their public records, for the sole
purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved representative houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly
firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to
be elected; whereby the legislative powers, incapable of annihilation, have
returned to the people at large for their exercise; the state remaining in
the meantime exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and
convulsions within.

He has endeavored to prevent the population of these states; for that
purpose obstructing the laws for naturalization of foreigners; refusing to
pass others to encourage their migration hither, and raising the conditions
of new appropriations of lands.

He has obstructed the administration of justice, by refusing his assent to
laws for establishing judiciary powers.

He has made judges dependent on his will alone, for the tenure of their
offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of
officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, standing armies without the consent
of our legislature.

He has affected to render the military independent of and superior to civil
power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our
constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to their
acts of pretended legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment for any murders which
they should commit on the inhabitants of these states:

For cutting off our trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing taxes on us without our consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of trial by jury:

For transporting us beyond seas to be tried for pretended offenses:

For abolishing the free system of English laws in a neighboring province,
establishing therein an arbitrary government, and enlarging its boundaries
so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the
same absolute rule in these colonies:

For taking away our charters, abolishing our most valuable laws, and
altering fundamentally the forms of our governments:

For suspending our own legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with
power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated government here, by declaring us out of his protection and
waging war against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burned our towns, and
destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large armies of foreign mercenaries to
complete the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with
circumstances of cruelty and perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most
barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow citizens taken captive on the high seas to
bear arms against their country, to become the executioners of their friends
and brethren, or to fall themselves by their hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavored to
bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian savages,
whose known rule of warfare, is undistinguished destruction of all ages,
sexes and conditions.

And other outrages too numerous to mention.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 19:06:21 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

harry wrote:

[...]

harry hasn't a clue about this or were to find it. He doesn't even eat
crumpets.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tea and strumpets, mate! Strumpets!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message

And other outrages too numerous to mention.

harry hasn't a clue about this or were to find it. He
doesn't even eat
crumpets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 15, 1:06*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

Ah taxes in there I see. And a lot of this stuff was after ther
revoluton started.
Very similar to what you did to the indians and still do today.

I suddenly realise where you got the idea from on how to conduct the
Iraq war. Virtually identical.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message

And other outrages too numerous to mention.

harry hasn't a clue about this or were to find it. He
doesn't even eat
crumpets.

Or even
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trumpet,_Herefordshire
Not far off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

And other outrages too numerous to mention.

Ah taxes in there I see. And a lot of this stuff was after ther
revoluton started.

True, some of it continued after the revolution started but only until we
could drive the perfidious British from our soil. EVERY SINGLE ONE of these
acts grossly offensive to decency, morality, or good taste took place before
1773.

Very similar to what you did to the indians and still do today.

Yep.

I suddenly realise where you got the idea from on how to conduct the
Iraq war. Virtually identical.

We're good learners.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/14/2011 3:02 AM, harry wrote:
On Nov 14, 12:18 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 11/13/2011 4:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

A nation that considers tea essential to life. Havn't they
heard of the word of wisdom?shudders

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

How do you smoke alcohol? ^_^

TDD

I seem to recall reading that the USA fought a war/tax revolution over
tea and you have a teabaggers party?

The teabaggers party in San Francisco but the members of The Tea Party
are all over The USA. I realize that those of a Liberal bent have a real
problem differentiating between a Conservative movement and a sexual act
that is widespread within the homosexual community. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 11/13/2011 4:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

A nation that considers tea essential to life. Havn't they
heard of the word of wisdom?shudders

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

How do you smoke alcohol? ^_^

TDD

I seem to recall reading that the USA fought a war/tax revolution over
tea and you have a teabaggers party?

The teabaggers party in San Francisco but the members of The Tea Party
are all over The USA. I realize that those of a Liberal bent have a real
problem differentiating between a Conservative movement and a sexual act
that is widespread within the homosexual community. ^_^

Hmm, never knew that Duf. Had to look it up. I cans ee you've been
about.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

On 11/9/2011 5:58 PM, Steve B wrote:
Even if genes were responsible, one can, presumably, control his actions.

I kinda doubt it's genetic. If it were, the gene would pretty quickly die
out inasmuch as homosexuals don't reproduce. My view is that folks
gravitate to homosexuality for one of two reasons:

a) There's more sex possible, and/or
b) It's too much trouble to deal with the opposite sex.

OR, possibly, the women in their lives are of the Babushka tribe mentioned
in the starting article ............

I've said that a man going gay (I'm male and can only speak for myself) is
not so much the man meeting the right male, but meeting the right female.
Fatal attraction, some ex-wives, etc.

Steve

There are times when I get along better with Lesbians than straight
women. I suppose it's because I think of them as funny looking guys?
^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/10/2011 1:43 AM, harry wrote:
On Nov 9, 11:19 pm, Jim wrote:
On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 17:20:34 -0500, "Mo
wrote:

wrote in messagenews:qp5lb71eplnbbkoq1pe2lqb1qsv3jltj3i@4ax .com...
On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 05:36:17 -0500, "Mo wrote:

wrote in ...
On 11/8/2011 11:05 PM, PV wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

And you advocate the killing of gays

Is that in line with the views of the LDS?

yes it is, pv, it is the shame that they wear like the curse of cain.

what makes it such a curse for them is that they will never re-examine
the crucible in which this "doctrine" originates or thrives in, so
lacking are they in courage.
--

Sexuality is genetic.
It is determined before birth.

Obviously false.

Could you change your sexuality?

I don't think you could do it at will-- but I just saw this article
today.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-turns-rugby-...

I should mention that the Sun (UK) is not renouned for journalistic
accuracy.
OK for retards to read in fact.
However this would indicate the being gay is an illness.

Here in The U.S. we call publications like The Sun, "Supermarket
Tabloids" because they're displayed in stands at the checkout lines
in grocery stores. There will be sensational headlines such as,
"My Dog Ate My False Eye, I Later Saw His Butt Locking At Me!" The
rags always have stories about alien abduction and folks being taken
aboard flying saucers, etc.... ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Well, Duf, I suspect you're a closet male lesbian.

Secretly, you're attracted to women.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

I've said that a man going gay (I'm male and can only
speak for myself) is
not so much the man meeting the right male, but meeting
the right female.
Fatal attraction, some ex-wives, etc.

Steve

There are times when I get along better with Lesbians than
straight
women. I suppose it's because I think of them as funny
looking guys?
^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

I do believe that there are plenty of publications,
and plenty of individuals, who are not concerned
with truth or facts. That said, I've got to go hide
the space ship that crashed into my back yard.
Before the men in black cordon off the area, and
keep it for themselves. I'm having barbecued
alien, tonight. Right after I finish make my spotted
owl nuggets. With my snail darter sauce, and bald
eagle feathers to make condensor cleaning brushes.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

I should mention that the Sun (UK) is not renouned for
journalistic
accuracy.
OK for retards to read in fact.
However this would indicate the being gay is an illness.

Here in The U.S. we call publications like The Sun,
"Supermarket
Tabloids" because they're displayed in stands at the
checkout lines
in grocery stores. There will be sensational headlines such
as,
"My Dog Ate My False Eye, I Later Saw His Butt Locking At
Me!" The
rags always have stories about alien abduction and folks
being taken
aboard flying saucers, etc.... ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/9/2011 4:26 PM, Mo Gasser wrote:

wrote in message ...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like you to demonstrate to me any time, ever, that I've
advocated killing gays. I sure don't remember ever writing
that.

"If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of them have
done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death..." (Lev 20:13).

I'm not much of a bible scholar but I hope there are no restrictions on lesbian sex.
Watchin it kind of gets my Evinrude crankin...if ya know what I mean.

The old guy helped out his Lesbian neighbors and his wife didn't mind
because the gals liked gals. The Lesbian couple liked the old fellow
and wanted to get him a gift for his birthday so they asked him what he
would like. When the man's birthday came around, the gals presented him
with a very nice mufti-function Timex. When they saw the look of
disappointment on the old fellow's face, they asked "What wrong, isn't
that what you wanted from us for your birthday?" he replied "No, I said
I wanna watch."...... ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message ...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

"...and keeps on ticking."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/13/2011 4:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

A nation that considers tea essential to life. Havn't they
heard of the word of wisdom?shudders

And the next thing, they will be drinking that caffeinated stuff that has 8x
the caffeine as tea. Or coffee. But wait........ wait .............
revelation coming in .............

Since the Mormon church has a high stake in Pepsi, it's okay, little
congregates, to drink Pepsi and all their soda drink products. It's
official. It's from the prophet himself.

Seems a little vague to me. Can't have coffee or tea, but CAN have drinks
with high enough levels of drugs in them to kill some people.

But then, The Mormon Church didn't have ownership in Pepsi when the Word of
Wisdom was hatched.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hey, if you're going to spread rumors, please get it right.
http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/mormon.asp

The LDS church did speak out against "energy drinks".

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message
. ..

And the next thing, they will be drinking that caffeinated
stuff that has 8x
the caffeine as tea. Or coffee. But wait........ wait
revelation coming in .............

Since the Mormon church has a high stake in Pepsi, it's
okay, little
congregates, to drink Pepsi and all their soda drink
products. It's
official. It's from the prophet himself.

Seems a little vague to me. Can't have coffee or tea, but
CAN have drinks
with high enough levels of drugs in them to kill some
people.

But then, The Mormon Church didn't have ownership in Pepsi
when the Word of
Wisdom was hatched.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:55:17 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Hey, if you're going to spread rumors, please get it right

I never spread rumors, so listen closely the first time.

--
BR549
Posted to alt.home.repair

Do you usually reply to posts adressed at Steve B, who says
to Learn more about Jesus at www.lds.org ?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:

Hey, if you're going to spread rumors, please get it right

I never spread rumors, so listen closely the first time.

--
BR549

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/15/2011 9:27 AM, harry wrote:

wrote:
On 11/13/2011 4:07 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

A nation that considers tea essential to life. Havn't they
heard of the word of wisdom?shudders

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

How do you smoke alcohol? ^_^

TDD

I seem to recall reading that the USA fought a war/tax revolution over
tea and you have a teabaggers party?

The teabaggers party in San Francisco but the members of The Tea Party
are all over The USA. I realize that those of a Liberal bent have a real
problem differentiating between a Conservative movement and a sexual act
that is widespread within the homosexual community. ^_^

Hmm, never knew that Duf. Had to look it up. I cans ee you've been
about.

One of the Leftist members of the news media started calling them
"teabaggers" because the Conservative folks had no idea that it was
a description of sex act. Of course it was done to be insulting to
a group of people who are not normally practitioners of what could be
considered deviate sex. So the joke was on the Conservatives. ^_^

Reminds me of the time I told some guys I was a Homo-sapiens, they
looked at me funny and later asked a friend of mine if I happened
to be Gay.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/8/2011 11:05 PM, PV wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

TDD- Hide quoted text -

We have plenty of newspapers like that here. Not a lot about alien
abductions though. Ours specialise in sleaze.
We seem to have lots were school /master/ma'am has sex with her/his
pupils sort of thing.
It never happened to me though I seem to remember fantasising about
one or two of my teachers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ANT-twins.html

Heres a wholebunch of them:-)

http://uk.ask.com/web?q=teacher+has+...rc=0&o=0&l=dir
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

English has never been a strong point in America.
They practice a deviate version of that too.
They need to pick up on their spelling.
Too many Zeds and not enough Yoos.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/16/2011 1:55 AM, harry wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Well, it's interesting to read about the origins of the English language
and how it's ever changing and incorporating new words.
I do believe the French have a government agency to protect the
purity of the French language, something I read about years ago
but I don't know if it's still their policy. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/16/2011 1:47 AM, harry wrote:

On 11/8/2011 11:05 PM, PV wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

You have to admit the publications do make you laugh yourself silly at
times. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Of course, the liberals on the left tend to be
insulting in their description of freedom loving
tea party types. I find it insulting to be called a
tea bagger.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

I seem to recall reading that the USA fought a war/tax
revolution over
tea and you have a teabaggers party?

The teabaggers party in San Francisco but the members of The
Tea Party
are all over The USA. I realize that those of a Liberal bent
have a real
problem differentiating between a Conservative movement and
a sexual act
that is widespread within the homosexual community. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Wait till some rather attractive female homo
sapiens walks by, you can retro evolve back
to homo erectus.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

Hmm, never knew that Duf. Had to look it up. I cans ee
you've been
about.

One of the Leftist members of the news media started calling
them
"teabaggers" because the Conservative folks had no idea that
it was
a description of sex act. Of course it was done to be
insulting to
a group of people who are not normally practitioners of what
could be
considered deviate sex. So the joke was on the
Conservatives. ^_^

Reminds me of the time I told some guys I was a
Homo-sapiens, they
looked at me funny and later asked a friend of mine if I
happened
to be Gay.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

The English have grown to be more and more like the French.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

While Yanks become more Mexican.