Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

Of course, the liberals on the left tend to be
insulting in their description of freedom loving
tea party types. I find it insulting to be called a
tea bagger.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

I seem to recall reading that the USA fought a war/tax
revolution over
tea and you have a teabaggers party?

The teabaggers party in San Francisco but the members of The
Tea Party
are all over The USA. I realize that those of a Liberal bent
have a real
problem differentiating between a Conservative movement and
a sexual act
that is widespread within the homosexual community. ^_^

TDD