Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

harry wrote:

And other outrages too numerous to mention.

Ah taxes in there I see. And a lot of this stuff was after ther
revoluton started.

True, some of it continued after the revolution started but only until we
could drive the perfidious British from our soil. EVERY SINGLE ONE of these
acts grossly offensive to decency, morality, or good taste took place before
1773.

Very similar to what you did to the indians and still do today.

Yep.

I suddenly realise where you got the idea from on how to conduct the
Iraq war. Virtually identical.

We're good learners.