Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What's "American gun culture" ??

On 11/13/2011 6:47 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:18:51 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Next thing you know, they will be smoking and drinking
alcohol.

How do you smoke alcohol? ^_^

TDD

He may be confused with alcohol tampons.

Male and female applications.

http://leladavidson.hubpages.com/hub/Parents-Beware-of-Vodka-Soaked-Tampons

I read a terrible story about a guy who had throat cancer and after the
operation couldn't ingest anything so he was so desperate for an alcohol
buzz, he got his wife to help him setup a liquor enema. The idiot took
it up the tailpipe in undiluted form and died a short time later. I
guess he got pickled. ^_^

TDD