Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

On 11/9/2011 5:58 PM, Steve B wrote:
Even if genes were responsible, one can, presumably, control his actions.

I kinda doubt it's genetic. If it were, the gene would pretty quickly die
out inasmuch as homosexuals don't reproduce. My view is that folks
gravitate to homosexuality for one of two reasons:

a) There's more sex possible, and/or
b) It's too much trouble to deal with the opposite sex.

OR, possibly, the women in their lives are of the Babushka tribe mentioned
in the starting article ............

I've said that a man going gay (I'm male and can only speak for myself) is
not so much the man meeting the right male, but meeting the right female.
Fatal attraction, some ex-wives, etc.

Steve

There are times when I get along better with Lesbians than straight
women. I suppose it's because I think of them as funny looking guys?
^_^

TDD