Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:56:00 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 11/9/2011 4:26 PM, Mo Gasser wrote:

wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like you to demonstrate to me any time, ever, that I've
advocated killing gays. I sure don't remember ever writing
that.

"If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of
them have done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death..."
(Lev 20:13).

I'm not much of a bible scholar but I hope there are no
restrictions on lesbian sex.
Watchin it kind of gets my Evinrude crankin...if ya know what I
mean.

The old guy helped out his Lesbian neighbors and his wife didn't mind
because the gals liked gals. The Lesbian couple liked the old fellow
and wanted to get him a gift for his birthday so they asked him what
he would like. When the man's birthday came around, the gals
presented him with a very nice mufti-function Timex. When they saw
the look of disappointment on the old fellow's face, they asked
"What wrong, isn't that what you wanted from us for your birthday?"
he replied "No, I said I wanna watch."...... ^_^

"...and keeps on ticking."

But I'll bet it takes a lickin'